May 2020 New Heroes Speculation

Expectations vs Hopes  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What game are you predicting the banner to be based on?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • FEH Original
    • Multiple games/themed
  2. 2. What game would you want it to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • FEH Original
    • Multiple games/themed

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/2020 at 06:32 PM

49 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Why not have Warriors Anna on there?

Because there are other Annas that ought to be in first. Awakening Anna is highly requested, for instance.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Honestly, at this point, Warriors 1 is not relevant enough to have a banner. If they make a Warriors 2, hopefully they're smart enough to get the weapon diversity of their inevitable OCs right this time. Then they can pick and choose those OCs plus Lianna and Darios.

(And Rowan is a million times worse than Corrin. Corrin is boring. Rowan is annoying.)

Honestly, remove Rowan's voice and his annoying personality...you just get another bland lord, which is why I don't consider him to be the worst lord in the series. I still consider Corrin to be the worse just cuz of their character in Fates.

10 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Honestly, remove Rowan's voice and his annoying personality...you just get another bland lord, which is why I don't consider him to be the worst lord in the series. I still consider Corrin to be the worse just cuz of their character in Fates.

And his hair. So, basically, remove every single defining aspect of his appearance and character. It also doesn't help that he's unnecessary, because you could just have Lianna and the story would be unchanged.

But I digress. Back to the topic of banners, the main reason why people seem to want a Warriors banner is for the alt costumes. There are other ways to get them. 

Ryoma's in particular could easily be added as a Muspell Resplendant. It already fits the theme.

Regarding Fates characters, the one I want the most is Shura. That guy has a lot of untapped story potential.

Edit: Also, I didn't play much of Warriors since I only got to play it on a friend's console once, but I really Rowan. He's cute, being all enthusiastic. Makes me think "young Ephraim" except replace "I want to be a mercenary" with "I want to be a knight!"

Edited by Mercakete

6 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Regarding Fates characters, the one I want the most is Shura. That guy has a lot of untapped story potential.

Edit: Also, I didn't play much of Warriors since I only got to play it on a friend's console once, but I really Rowan. He's cute, being all enthusiastic. Makes me think "young Ephraim" except replace "I want to be a mercenary" with "I want to be a knight!"

Oh yeah, I'd also be fine with Shura, cuz he is admittedly one of my favorite Fates characters

1 minute ago, Gregster101 said:

Oh yeah, I'd also be fine with Shura, cuz he is admittedly one of my favorite Fates characters

Shura would also be one of my choices for a final Fates banner. Possibly as the GHB.

With the others being Orochi, Benny (we could use more armor demotes), Reina, and Nyx. 

9 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Shura would also be one of my choices for a final Fates banner. Possibly as the GHB.

With the others being Orochi, Benny (we could use more armor demotes), Reina, and Nyx. 

I mean so as long as Hans is never added, I'd be fine with someone like Shura or Fuga being GHBs for Fates banner

Honestly I'm fine with any game as long as it doesn't have someone I care about on it. I'm saving up for potential Claude on the glimmer banner and I haven't pulled young Marth yet, so if the May banner has any character I really like it'll wreck me. Tormod, Marcia, and Stefan from Tellius in particular would completely wreck me.

Guess I'm hoping for 3H since Claude is the only character I care about from there.

6 hours ago, Etheus said:

The Tellius bias is real, and I love it. I think this might be the most overwhelming majority of any of these polls I've done.

I mean, you can always save orbs for when your desired character returns on a Units with x Skill Banner. That generally gives you better summon rates anyway.

My one gripe with Fallen Heroes is that it takes up a New Heroes slot rather than a Special Heroes/Seasonal one.

It truly deserves more banners due to its huge cast, most of which have a role in the story unlike certain FE games with just as big of a cast. 

It seems so silly to me to hope that characters you want won't get added. 

Like, even if you walk into a New Heroes banner with 0 orbs, you've got like 3 weeks to get together the 140 or so orbs you'd need for the free summon, which should be more than enough. Plus the option of picking them up later. 

20 minutes ago, Othin said:

It seems so silly to me to hope that characters you want won't get added. 

Like, even if you walk into a New Heroes banner with 0 orbs, you've got like 3 weeks to get together the 140 or so orbs you'd need for the free summon, which should be more than enough. Plus the option of picking them up later. 

I mean, I'm just hoping they won't get added yet. Even with the added safety net of getting who you want with a certain amount of orbs, whenever I know I'm going to be spending my orbs in a certain way I always hope that new characters I want in the game can be delayed until maybe the next banner so I can have some breathing space. It's just how my thought process works.

I think the reason why we didn't have a Warriors banner yet is because there wasn't enough OCs from that game to make a banner out of. Just three sword users and their version of Anna (who is also my favorite version of her with that nice outfit she has).

Maybe if there is ever a FEW2 with more OCs that use a lance, axe and/or tome I could see a Warriors banner being released.

I bet full-Archanean reps (not Fallen Heroes or impedes with other entries (like Fates and/or Blazing Blade) all over again), Especially for Kris gotten so much attention in various event sites (like Voting Jubilee) but they got appear nothing inside in Heroes yet. They should give Archanean representations more in New Heroes and Main Story Maps rather than sitting only in Special Heroes and Paralogues.

Edited by Hengki Kusuma Adi

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

I think the reason why we didn't have a Warriors banner yet is because there wasn't enough OCs from that game to make a banner out of. Just three sword users and their version of Anna (who is also my favorite version of her with that nice outfit she has).

Maybe if there is ever a FEW2 with more OCs that use a lance, axe and/or tome I could see a Warriors banner being released.

Like I said, if Rowan and Lianna were an axe and lance lord respectively like originally intended, you could definitely make an easy banner out of them, Darios, and the Warriors version of Anna. As for the GHB/TT unit, probably Validar (unfortunately) since that game has such a freakish obsession with him for some reason.

6 hours ago, Etheus said:

Honestly, at this point, Warriors 1 is not relevant enough to have a banner. If they make a Warriors 2, hopefully they're smart enough to get the weapon diversity of their inevitable OCs right this time. Then they can pick and choose those OCs plus Lianna and Darios.

(And Rowan is a million times worse than Corrin. Corrin is boring. Rowan is annoying.)

I imagine that if Rowan ended up in some way in FEH, it would be as a TT, just like Itsuki xDU

3 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Yeah, but there are also outfits for other characters that are only seen in that game, like Guardian Knight Frederick as I mentioned. I really really would love to see Frederick wear that armor in Heroes, it's so beautiful.

3 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

Like I said, if Rowan and Lianna were an axe and lance lord respectively like originally intended, you could definitely make an easy banner out of them, Darios, and the Warriors version of Anna. As for the GHB/TT unit, probably Validar (unfortunately) since that game has such a freakish obsession with him for some reason.

I see them trying to incorporate Velezark as the GHB unit somehow before using Validar as the Warriors rep.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but there are also outfits for other characters that are only seen in that game, like Guardian Knight Frederick as I mentioned. I really really would love to see Frederick wear that armor in Heroes, it's so beautiful.

I'm not sure characters having a unique outfit because their base class was already using a promoted class so they kind of had to make something up is enough of a reason to include them on a Warriors banner. Besides, we all know they would just pick Camilla/Azura/Olivia instead of Frederick since they all also got unique promoted outfits.

46 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I'm not sure characters having a unique outfit because their base class was already using a promoted class so they kind of had to make something up is enough of a reason to include them on a Warriors banner. Besides, we all know they would just pick Camilla/Azura/Olivia instead of Frederick since they all also got unique promoted outfits.

Well, I'd still like to see some of them. And as for who they'd pick, well, you have a point, but there could be more than one Warriors banner featuring these unique outfits.

50 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I see them trying to incorporate Velezark as the GHB unit somehow before using Validar as the Warriors rep.

I mean the issue with Velezark is that unlike many of the big evil final boss dragons like Medeus, Duma, Idunn, etc, he doesn't have a human form (not counting Darios under his possession). And besides, they randomly added Gharnef as a GHB with the Surtr and Ylgr banner, so Validar as a GHB to go along with a FEW banner isn't exactly farfetched. Not that I want Validar in Heroes mind you, god no, but still.

Edited by Gregster101

I don't expect the Warriors banner to come anytime soon, especially with the need for Tellius banners and 3 Houses banners. 

But when it comes, it won't be as hard to make a banner as you people are making it out to be.

Rowan (red sword), Lianna (red sword), Yelena (green tome), Warriors!Anna (blue bow). Darios (red sword as the GHB) and done, we now have all the notable characters from Warriors (Fs in the chat for Oskar)

Edited by GrandeRampel

3 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

I don't expect the Warriors banner to come anytime soon, especially with the need for Tellius banners and 3 Houses banners. 

But when it comes, it won't be as hard to make a banner as you people are making it out to be.

Rowan (red sword), Lianna (red sword), Yelena (green tome), Warriors!Anna (blue bow). Darios (red sword as the GHB) and done, we now have all the notable characters from Warriors (Fs in the chat for Oskar)

Honestly, I forgot Oskar even existed until now. That should tell you something

4 hours ago, Dylan Corona said:

I may sound crazy, but after playing conquest again just yesterday...I really want a fates banner with Dwyer now....so I would be okay if that was the next banner. Not my first pick, but I wouldn't complain haha.

We literally have a Fates banner still going on right now (though it ends after today), that's definitely not happening.

I realized that we're probably getting the May 8th banner trailer on my birthday. Oh shit. If this is Tellius, especially if it has any of the Tellius peeps I mentioned before, BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT. ^^

...Though, I wouldn't be interested if it's the Dawn Brigade since I don't care about them. But literally any other group of Tellius characters would be fine to me.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

We literally have a Fates banner still going on right now (though it ends after today), that's definitely not happening.

I realized that we're probably getting the May 8th banner trailer on my birthday. Oh shit. If this is Tellius, especially if it has any of the Tellius peeps I mentioned before, BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT. ^^

...Though, I wouldn't be interested if it's the Dawn Brigade since I don't care about them. But literally any other group of Tellius characters would be fine to me.

What if the Dawn Brigade banner had Jill on it? If you're willing to count her as a Dawn Brigade member that is