May 2020 New Heroes Speculation

Expectations vs Hopes  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What game are you predicting the banner to be based on?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • FEH Original
    • Multiple games/themed
  2. 2. What game would you want it to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • FEH Original
    • Multiple games/themed

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/2020 at 06:32 PM

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah! And don't forget that Kieran would add a sorely needed axe cavalry to the regular pool. Why the heck is he not in yet... 😞

We definitely need more summonable axe cavs like Kieran, Lex, Johan, Brighton, Hicks, Duessel, and so on. And if it wasn't for the fact that he would color share with Annette, I think I honestly would have preferred Ferdinand to be an axe cav instead of a lance cav.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Hong Nhi said:

OMG!! I really want Cecil from Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem  Like her alot ! Luke and Rody already in the game..... 

I honestly wouldn't mind a banner that would add the rest of the 7th Platoon with Cecille, Ryan, and I know people are gonna kill me for this, Kris. Though personally I'd rather see Julian and Lena added first and foremost if we get another Archanea banner in the future, cuz it's honestly criminal that they still aren't in the game.

40 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

We definitely need more summonable axe cavs like Kieran, Lex, Johan, Brighton, Hicks, Duessel, and so on. And if it wasn't for the fact that he would color share with Annette, I think I honestly would have preferred Ferdinand to be an axe cav instead of a lance cav.

Lorenz would also make a good axe cav. 

1 minute ago, Etheus said:

He has a prf axe. The Axe of Ukonvasara. 

And since this is an opportunity to put him in the less saturated axe cavalry pool... they should take it.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I guess if Academy Annette could get the Crusher, it wouldn't be unreasonable for Lorenz to get the Axe of Ukonvasara

47 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

I honestly wouldn't mind a banner that would add the rest of the 7th Platoon with Cecille, Ryan, and I know people are gonna kill me for this, Kris. Though personally I'd rather see Julian and Lena added first and foremost if we get another Archanea banner in the future, cuz it's honestly criminal that they still aren't in the game.

Not just them. Where in the world is Nyna?

1 minute ago, Gregster101 said:

Or Coyote Hardin and Medeus?

Exactly. I can't believe those haven't been added yet. Even Lorenz should really be in.

16 minutes ago, FoxyGrandpa said:

Predicting an Awakening banner because we've been long overdue for one. I believe the last one was From a Future Past, which was ages ago.

The last Awakening banner was the one back in June, whatever it was called. The Tellius games have gone even longer without a banner, but nothing else has (unless you count FE4 Gen 1, which you should).

Edited by Othin

I'm really hoping for Tellius... Though the units would make or break it for me. If it has any of the following:

• Zihark
  • Rafiel
  • Volug
  • Boyd

I will be thrilled (and my sister might actually come back to the game)! However, they are all men, and less popular than some of the other choices. I'd be satisfied, but not quite as thrilled, by: any of the other Greil mercenaries, Jill, Skirmir, Leonardo. A Tellius banner including none of those units would be disappointing for me personally, but I'd still be happy for the representation. These are the characters I have the strongest attachment to, so I'm hoping for at least one! I know Jill is incredibly likely, but I'm really hoping for one of my top four as well.

2 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm super down for Lorenz. I'd love it if they gave us a similar design to his TCG depiction. Nyna, Lorenz, Elice, and Midia could be a nice banner.

LorenzTCG.png

...I think you posted the wrong image link, that's not Lorenz.

This is Lorenz:

gd-lorenz.png

Not sure why he's being mentioned alongside Archanea characters though...

And yeah, while Awakening is due for a banner soonish, Tellius is even more due.

Edited by Anacybele

25 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...I think you posted the wrong image link, that's not Lorenz.

This is Lorenz:

gd-lorenz.png

Not sure why he's being mentioned alongside Archanea characters though...

And yeah, while Awakening is due for a banner soonish, Tellius is even more due.

The General with the eye patch is named Lorenz. He's recruitable in Shadow Dragon, and an NPC in Mystery of the Emblem

Just now, Gregster101 said:

The General with the eye patch is named Lorenz. He's recruitable in Shadow Dragon, and an NPC in Mystery of the Emblem

That should've been specified then. I just kept seeing the name Lorenz in this thread and was confused the whole time, tbh. I had no idea there was another Lorenz. I never played much of Shadow Dragon, admittedly.

16 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That should've been specified then. I just kept seeing the name Lorenz in this thread and was confused the whole time, tbh. I had no idea there was another Lorenz. I never played much of Shadow Dragon, admittedly.

Lorenz isn't recruited until the map where you fight Camus, which is pretty much the tale end of the game, so I won't blame you for not really knowing about Archanea Lorenz

7 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Lorenz isn't recruited until the map where you fight Camus, which is pretty much the tale end of the game, so I won't blame you for not really knowing about Archanea Lorenz

That and like pretty much every pre-promote General, he's fairly mediocre at best in gameplay.

But hey, at least he isn't Shadow Dragon's other pre-promote general (Horace) who requires you to actively kill characters off just to unlock the side chapter where you can recruit him.

12 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

I see. That explains it indeed.

Boyd (axe infantry), Shinon (red/green/colorless bow), Gatrie (lance armor), and Rhys (staff infantry or blue tome infantry) would be an awesome banner. For GHB/TT ummm.... Hm. Basic Griel, maybe? 3/4 of these guys are Griel's Mercenaries veterans, and Boyd was one of the three characters in the prologue (the others being Griel and Ike.) So, there's kind of a connection there. Feels weird without Titania, though.

I also really want Kieran in the game, but he'd be on a separate banner. Dude's hilarious in FE9. Ahh, poor Brom, being stuck in prison with him. XD Also, he actually has a helmet (that he apparently doesn't keep)! He's probably one of the only characters with a name and a face who looks like a generic when he's first introduced, and I respect that.

40 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, as others have said, he's an Archanea character recruited pretty far into Shadow Dragon. Despite that, though, he's one of the characters they actually bothered giving somewhat of a backstory, and a fairly decent role in Mystery/New Mystery, even though he's an NPC in that one. I like him, he's pretty cool!

32 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That and like pretty much every pre-promote General, he's fairly mediocre at best in gameplay.

But hey, at least he isn't Shadow Dragon's other pre-promote general (Horace) who requires you to actively kill characters off just to unlock the side chapter where you can recruit him.

In FE1, he's actually pretty good, as he's the only General you get in the game as a result of Armor Knights being unable to promote, and all stats cap at 20, so Lorenz is a solid late game unit.