Possible Member Get-Together?

Jyosua

Im telling my folks im going to an anime convention. And sleep in your van? Well you could but whats the point? Its obviously more fun for all of us to cram into one room and brawl all night long! :D

But I don't have money to share. But I can still brawl all night then go to my van later.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I don't have money to share. But I can still brawl all night then go to my van later.

Its no biggie. Hotels arent THAT expensive, and if we go early enough, faiya will still be 17 and count as a child and stay for free, thus the money i was gonna use for him, can be used to give you a bed. Lyle said we could just bring sleeping bags and cram in the 1 same room XD

who chose orlando????????????????????????????

holy shit i cant make it all the way to florida!!!!!!!

(plus my parents dont exactly know that im a member here....)

we should hold a west cost get together at comicon, San Diego this year. for those who cant travel across the entire country.

I don't need a bed, but a sleeping bag will be fine. Also, I'll be 17 by that time, so I think I'll still be considered a child.

God, I hope my parents fall for it. Telling them I want to go meet some people on the internet wouldn't exactly work.

who chose orlando????????????????????????????

holy shit i cant make it all the way to florida!!!!!!!

(plus my parents dont exactly know that im a member here....)

we should hold a west cost get together at comicon, San Diego this year. for those who cant travel across the entire country.

like the ppl going to florida???

I don't need a bed, but a sleeping bag will be fine. Also, I'll be 17 by that time, so I think I'll still be considered a child.

God, I hope my parents fall for it. Telling them I want to go meet some people on the internet wouldn't exactly work.

Same here. But they know im all about anime so telling them im going to a con they'll just go like "Whatever just make sure you have enough money" And if ur still 17 at that time then you get to stay in the room for free anyway so yeah!

I'd like to go, but it's currently impossible for me to make any projections as to the chances that I'd be able to until much nearer to the summer. I have no idea what kind of summer job I may have and how much money I'll have in the bank. I also don't know if I might end up having other potentially conflicting travel plans: there's a fair possibility that I may spend some time in China and or England this summer. I'll be nineteen though, so if timings work out then there wouldn't be any barriers sans the money aspect.

No offense, but I really don't like going to anime/comic conventions, mostly because I barely know any anime/comics. So let's try to go somewhere good for eating.

there isnt one there. thats just what im telling my folks since they will belive it knifey.

crap. i gotta read more instead of just posting

..........i guess im boned

of course....its probably a good thing that none of you know me IRL :lol:

i dont wanna ruin my reputation....and i tend to do just that when i meet new people

Edited by Return Of Gatling

I would be interested in going, but there's the whole time and money issue. We shall see.
Pretty much this.

It all depends on what I am doing for work then, what hours I am working, and how much money I have. Which, at this rate, means no.

I will be 18 by the time you guys do this, so if all goes as planned (and I'm pretty confident it will), I will most definitely come. I'm dying to meet you guys, so yeah.

You'll be in the states by this coming up july?

this entire thing needs to be planned with EVERYONE in consideration....

well you may as well realize it now, thats impossible to do seeing as lots of ppl here are 14-16 year olds. They all dont live anywhere near each other so we cant go "Lets go to where all of the younger ones are so they dont have to travel!!! *tumbs up*" Stop being sour just because it didnt work out

I will be 18 by the time you guys do this, so if all goes as planned (and I'm pretty confident it will), I will most definitely come. I'm dying to meet you guys, so yeah.

Seriously, if you do it, then I'll be right behind.