Hi!

meteorblade

I'm not the best at intros, but here goes!

I'm Jessica, and as you can tell my next biggest interest after FE is YuGiOh. I decided to finally join and contribute after the amount of times I've used the guide to assign combat artes and abilities in my 3h plays

2 hours ago, catsorbet said:

I'm not the best at intros, but here goes!

I'm Jessica, and as you can tell my next biggest interest after FE is YuGiOh. I decided to finally join and contribute after the amount of times I've used the guide to assign combat artes and abilities in my 3h plays

Hi what's your most favourite card in yugioh ?

Hi! My name's Romessa nice to meet you 🙂 I like anime too (currently watching JJBA: Stardust Crusaders) and I play WAAAAAY too much Smash Bros and FE!! I also like Pokemon and I collect the cards cuz I like the artwork!  And I'm a huge Sonic fan! Here have a pic of best girl Cherche ❤️ 

f25b9e9409fecd11a164ad7fb7fea564.png

2 minutes ago, SmashEmblem said:

Hi! My name's Romessa nice to meet you 🙂 I like anime too (currently watching JJBA: Stardust Crusaders) and I play WAAAAAY too much Smash Bros and FE!! I also like Pokemon and I collect the cards cuz I like the artwork!  And I'm a huge Sonic fan! Here have a pic of best girl Cherche ❤️ 

You sir have a good taste, cherche is my favourite too. I love her when she say she want to become a cleric. And her other reclass is troubasour and cleric (although she have no magic growth)

16 hours ago, SmashEmblem said:

f25b9e9409fecd11a164ad7fb7fea564.png

SDC was one of my fave jojo parts, along with Diamond is Unbreakable!

I also I like Black Magician Girl, most of the spellcasters are cool. It's mostly that the Black Magician is really a constant as Yugi's ace card.

Edited by catsorbet