Request for help/collaboration on Radiant Dawn Hack

afterburner

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on hacking Radiant Dawn to make it more in line with PoR's mechanics.

Here are some of the things that I have been able to accomplish:

• Characters have higher base stats similar to what they would if they were that level in PoR. For example, a Level 5 promoted Marcia in PoR would (on average) have 2 more points of Str, Skl, and Spd.

• Similarly, any character growths that were lowered in RD have been restored to their PoR growths. For example, Nephenee's Str growth is now 40%, just like it was in FE9.

• Gave the same stat caps to tier 1 and 2 classes as they have in PoR. (For tier 1 units, it's mostly the Res stat) For example, Soren now has the same stat caps that he had in FE9 (as a Sage)

• Renamed classes for consistency. (Lance Armor ---> Knight) (Wind/Thunder/Fire Sage ---> Sage) (Lance General ---> General) (Dragonmaster ---> Wyvern Lord)

• Made Jill and Ilyana pre-promotes, making every playable PoR character promoted.

• Brom is now a Lance General.

• All Thunder tomes are more powerful and accurate. Their stats are a mix of FE9 and 10's. Bolting has the same weight as in PoR.

• Light has 1 more might. (Like in the GBA games)

• Certain characters have different stats in their initial chapters. For example, Nephenee now has a Steel Lance in 2-1, which doesn't weigh her down.

• Meg is now a Lance Knight and comes with an iron and steel lance in her joining inventory.

I have attached some screencaps to exemplify.

What I need help on is:

• Modifying Ilyana and Jill's levels in their joining chapters (1-3 and 1-6, respectively, as they now join as pre-promotes)

• Giving Lance Generals Swords instead of Axes (like in PoR)

• Modifying the starting gauge of several laguz. For example, I want Lethe and Jannaff to start every chapter with full gague like PoR.

• Modify gauge decrements so it decreases slower for cats, hawks and ravens.

• Fitting some names properly. (Dracoknight ---> Wyvern Rider) I changed Dracoknight to WyvernRider (without the space) because otherwise that would add bytes to the file and crash the game.

• Give Paladins access to a second weapon. (Geoffrey Bows, Titania Lances)

• (Possibly) Making Tormod an Archsage in 4-4

• (Possibly) Make every enemy Armor and General a Lance Armor/General. Basically tier 1 uses Lances and tier 2 uses Lances + Swords.

If anyone is interested in collaborating with me on this project, please let me know. I appreciate any help.

Class Rename 1.PNG

Class Rename 2.PNG

Sage.PNG

Stat Cap T1.PNG