Today is my birthday.

So um... I’m turning 17 today. That means now as old as Alm, Celica, Eliwood, Hector, PoR Ike, and maybe some other lords I forgot about. I don’t know. Not really in the mood to do anything today. This pandemic better be mostly done with by next year’s birthday so I can have a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese’s for my 18th. (Yes, I’m pathetic like that. I’d say I want to do it at some point before I grow too old for it, but I’m already someone who’d get awkward looks for wanting to have fun at Chuck E. Cheese’s. Maybe if I did this back when I was 12- Wait, has it really been five years since 2015... ?)

Look, I know this post isn’t the radical Clone High reference that I did for last year, but 1. That reference was specifically a once in a lifetime opportunity thing that I could pull off. (Still proud for doing that.) and 2. I’m almost an adult(if your definition of adult is ‘someone who is at least 18’) and I’m not good at public social interaction at all so my goal for this year was to have lots of fun going to places and actually make some real life friends but everything is screwed up now and honestly I don’t know how I’ll manage to ever become an independent person with all the mental issues I have.

So, umm... that’s that. Happy birthday??

Happy birthday!
Hope you have a good one!

15 minutes ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

Happy Birthday, May Brother!! (My turn is day 7!)

Join the club! My turn is on the 29th.

Edited by DragonFlames

happy birthday  Hector ! Don't worry friends. I used to not go well with girl either. But then I meet friends with same hobby. That goes well. So I mean to say is ; You will get some , too. Don't worry.

Edited by Hong Nhi

Happy Birthday!

You are almost an adult now! Enjoy the last year of being considered a kid before you have to worry about adult things!

8 hours ago, Hectorcopter said:

Again, thanks.

Hmm... I should say something else other than just “thank you” every time...

How about you really confuse people and say you're welcome 👀