what are the best classes from the abyss? and who should I give them to?

Note: right now I'm training my ferdinand as a trickster (just for a goof) but who is really good for these classes? my female byleth is def going to be a war monk

in the website there a lot of good things said about trickster Sylvain, also Dark flyer Ingrid, and Flyan are pretty good, also Valkyrie Marriane is good to prep her to Holy Knight, also Trickter Ignataz, to prep him to Mortal Savant

Here's my order:
1. Dark Fliers - Fliers are great, and magic with Canto and no terrain penalties is great. It has no equivalents and works as a final class. Its weaknesses include only 1 flying magic battalion per run, foregoing extra magic uses/range and no Dark Tomefaire for Hapi/Lysithea. Also, sadly gender-locked. Transmute is niche.
2. Valkyrie - Mostly a transition class into Dark Knight to trade range for a bit more power and move, although the extra range is always useful to deal with archers. The gender lock hurts it the most since most of the Dark Knight candidates (Hubert, Sylvain, Lorenz, Hanneman) are male. Uncanny Blow is nice and worth an ability slot for some builds, but some of the better candidates can't get it or are physically-inclined (although it's a good buy for units like Hilda on NG+).
3. Trickster - Partly a transition class into Mortal Savant (or Dancer), specially to get some speed, but some units like Manuela may choose to stick with it if there's other healers and they don't want to train Reason much. Foul Play is nice to play around with as a mini-Warp/Rescue. The "some magic" clause hurts it, specially for units that have good spells they are better off doubling/quadrupling the uses. Lucky 7 is not where you want it most of the time. If only it had 6 move or skipped the "some magic" part...
4. War Monk/Cleric - Mostly a transition class into Grappler or War Master for male units to pick up Brawl Avo +20. Only brawling class for Catherine, although she's better off with Swordfaire. Pneuma Gale is good as 1-2 range CA, but the units that can make good use of it (like Constance) are better off in magic classes without the "some magic" aspect.

There was a poll here on who's best in each class. The results were Constance for Dark Flier (Lysithea, Marianne and Flayn as also good candidates, I'd bump up Annette too since her Reason spells are ok not doubled), Lysithea for Valkyrie (Hapi and Marianne close behind), Yuri won Trickster (Manuela got second, mostly because of her Reason weakness), and Byleth and Balthus tied for War Monk (Catherine after them).

I'd say in terms of quality, Dark Flier > Valkyrie > Trickster > War Monk/Cleric.

3 hours ago, darkblade2814 said:

in the website there a lot of good things said about trickster Sylvain, also Dark flyer Ingrid, and Flyan are pretty good, also Valkyrie Marriane is good to prep her to Holy Knight, also Trickter Ignataz, to prep him to Mortal Savant

First Bold: Really? Because I saw most of the stuff said about Trickster Sylvain wasn't exactly positive.

Second bold: Why in the name of Duma would I want Marianne as a Holy Knight when Dark Knight is better (and despite that, it's still arguably not worth it)??

Third Bold: You do realize that Mortal Savant and Trickster have different magic requirements (B+ Reason for Mortal Savant and B Faith for Trickster, to say nothing of the fact that Trickster requires Thief certification)?

Dark Flier is without a doubt the best of the dlc classes. It's great as an option for offensive mages as well as support mages. Transmute is also pretty cool. Some of my personal favourite units in this class are Flayn and Annette. The extra movement can make up for Flayn's lack of physic, she can foritfy and run away or rescue someone and then run away thanks to canto. As for Annette, it would obvi be good as an offensive class, but Annette also happens to be the best rally bot in the game and being able to rally then canto away can be extremely helpful. Really any female mage could work in this class tbh, whether it be for an offensive class or even support, including Lysithea/Hapi despite the lack of dark tomefaire. Definitely an endgame class imo.

Valkyrie I would say is second best. Added range is always great and canto on top of it can make for some great hit and runs, especially with hard hitting units like Hapi and Lysithea who are also glass canons. Uncanny Blow is also good as hit rate is always nice and from personal experience, I find dark magic mainly to have accuracy problems. I would say Dark Knight is probably superior to Valkyrie, but it's mainly a choice of range vs damage (and also Valkyrie being a bit easier to get the skill levels for). This class is definitely more suited for offensive female mages and is probably best suited as a transition class to Dark Knight (unless you prefer range as I mentioned before).

Trickster is okay. Idk what it is with sword-based classes in this game, but they are rather meh. Foul Play has it's uses definitely but it situational. Duelist's Blow is good tho as dodge tanking can be pretty reliable in this game and it can synergies well with your dancer (that is if you are willing to give up a dancer for a dodgy combat unit with sword avo and duelist's blow). Overall, with how odd it's skill level requirements are, there aren't many units that really make use of the class besides Yuri, Anna, Byleth, Dorothea and Manuela, and besides Yuri and maybe Manuela (though Bishop is much better cause 2 warps>1 warp), I don't see much use for this class for the mentioned units and other swordies prefer swordmaster/assassin. Also, the theif requirement is minor, but if you just wanna go Trickster, I suppose wasting a month to get Thief can be a tad bit annoying.

Finally, War Monk/Cleric. Extremely niche. There is really no use to the class imo... Pretty much every brawler unit wants to stay as a Grappler/War Master and there is really no point wasting time trying to level up faith (when most brawling units have shite faith spell lists anyways...). On top of that, brawling avo is decent but unneeded and not worth the effort, and pneuma gale is also very meh (and it's not like the units that would go this class have good magic anyways except maybe Byleth). Overall, a very niche class that I honestly can't reccomend for anyone when any unit that would consider going this class is much better elsewhere...

TLDR; Dark Flier>Valkyrie>>>>Trickster>>>>>>>>>>War Monk/Cleric

2 hours ago, Azz said:

Dark Flier is without a doubt the best of the dlc classes. It's great as an option for offensive mages as well as support mages. Transmute is also pretty cool. Some of my personal favourite units in this class are Flayn and Annette. The extra movement can make up for Flayn's lack of physic, she can foritfy and run away or rescue someone and then run away thanks to canto. As for Annette, it would obvi be good as an offensive class, but Annette also happens to be the best rally bot in the game and being able to rally then canto away can be extremely helpful. Really any female mage could work in this class tbh, whether it be for an offensive class or even support, including Lysithea/Hapi despite the lack of dark tomefaire. Definitely an endgame class imo.

Valkyrie I would say is second best. Added range is always great and canto on top of it can make for some great hit and runs, especially with hard hitting units like Hapi and Lysithea who are also glass canons. Uncanny Blow is also good as hit rate is always nice and from personal experience, I find dark magic mainly to have accuracy problems. I would say Dark Knight is probably superior to Valkyrie, but it's mainly a choice of range vs damage (and also Valkyrie being a bit easier to get the skill levels for). This class is definitely more suited for offensive female mages and is probably best suited as a transition class to Dark Knight (unless you prefer range as I mentioned before).

Trickster is okay. Idk what it is with sword-based classes in this game, but they are rather meh. Foul Play has it's uses definitely but it situational. Duelist's Blow is good tho as dodge tanking can be pretty reliable in this game and it can synergies well with your dancer (that is if you are willing to give up a dancer for a dodgy combat unit with sword avo and duelist's blow). Overall, with how odd it's skill level requirements are, there aren't many units that really make use of the class besides Yuri, Anna, Byleth, Dorothea and Manuela, and besides Yuri and maybe Manuela (though Bishop is much better cause 2 warps>1 warp), I don't see much use for this class for the mentioned units and other swordies prefer swordmaster/assassin. Also, the theif requirement is minor, but if you just wanna go Trickster, I suppose wasting a month to get Thief can be a tad bit annoying.

Finally, War Monk/Cleric. Extremely niche. There is really no use to the class imo... Pretty much every brawler unit wants to stay as a Grappler/War Master and there is really no point wasting time trying to level up faith (when most brawling units have shite faith spell lists anyways...). On top of that, brawling avo is decent but unneeded and not worth the effort, and pneuma gale is also very meh (and it's not like the units that would go this class have good magic anyways except maybe Byleth). Overall, a very niche class that I honestly can't reccomend for anyone when any unit that would consider going this class is much better elsewhere...

TLDR; Dark Flier>Valkyrie>>>>Trickster>>>>>>>>>>War Monk/Cleric

thanks! this was very helpful:)

To add on to this, there are some characters that just greatly benefit from all of these classes. I would say Manuela, Ingrid, Byleth, and Marianne benefitted the most from this DLC.

Dark Flier > Valkyrie >>> War Monk > Trickster

Dark Flier: Basically a less offensive dark knight but can fly. Flying is super op but there isn't any flying battalions that boost mag. Still I'd say it is better than dark knight. The extra boost doesn't help mages one shot enemies so I'd rather just put all of my mages on a pegasus.(except for Lysithea)

Valkyrie: Basically easier transition to dark knight.

War Monk: Imo i think it is better than Trickster mainly due to the additionally move and better dmg output. Still not much better than trickster and grappler is just straight up better thou. Very niche class.

Trickster: Also a niche class. Doesn't come with a flare skill and 5 mov. Foul play is very niche combat art that I usually never use. 

18 hours ago, leesangstar10 said:

Dark Flier: Basically a less offensive dark knight but can fly. Flying is super op but there isn't any flying battalions that boost mag. Still I'd say it is better than dark knight. The extra boost doesn't help mages one shot enemies so I'd rather just put all of my mages on a pegasus.(except for Lysithea)

Bolded: There is one - Nuvelle Fliers Corps.

On 5/2/2020 at 11:20 PM, leesangstar10 said:

War Monk: Imo i think it is better than Trickster mainly due to the additionally move and better dmg output. Still not much better than trickster and grappler is just straight up better thou. Very niche class.

I kinda wanna say, outside of Balthus and Byleth, both of who have better options, no one has an easy time getting into it, and if the awkward requirements weren't enough of a turnoff (the units with high proficiency in Brawling have shit spell lists, and the units good in Faith don't have the strength to use gauntlets; this is what we call a catch-22, that being that I have no good reason to invest in both Brawling and Faith)), the some magic restriction makes things worse.

Edited by Shadow Mir

1 hour ago, Shadow Mir said:

I kinda wanna say, outside of Balthus and Byleth, both of who have better options, no one has an easy time getting into it, and if the awkward requirements weren't enough of a turnoff (the units with high proficiency in Brawling have shit spell lists, and the units good in Faith don't have the strength to use gauntlets; this is what we call a catch-22, that being that I have no good reason to invest in both Brawling and Faith)), the some magic restriction makes things worse.

Getting Faith rank up to C+ (you can certify with high odds at C) is definitely achievable through instructing Brawling-boon, Faith-neutral units, such as Caspar, Raphael, and Catherine. For Catherine (and F!Byleth), it's her only option for a Fistfaire class. For male units, you might assert that Grappler is better. Overall, I would agree, but War Monk still offers an incentive to master the class, in the form of Brawl Avoid +20 (which they can then carry into Grappler or War Master). You also get spell access, which most of these units won't care about, but could provide an extra heal when you've got nothing else to do.

On 5/4/2020 at 7:04 PM, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Getting Faith rank up to C+ (you can certify with high odds at C) is definitely achievable through instructing Brawling-boon, Faith-neutral units, such as Caspar, Raphael, and Catherine. For Catherine (and F!Byleth), it's her only option for a Fistfaire class. For male units, you might assert that Grappler is better. Overall, I would agree, but War Monk still offers an incentive to master the class, in the form of Brawl Avoid +20 (which they can then carry into Grappler or War Master). You also get spell access, which most of these units won't care about, but could provide an extra heal when you've got nothing else to do.

That doesn't really convince me it's worth going out of my way for. I could have put all that Faith training into something more useful instead. Like Authority.

On 5/4/2020 at 3:49 PM, Shadow Mir said:

Catherine has an easy time (and it's her only Fistfaire class, same with F!Byleth). As for the class itself, I find just having access to even basic healing magic is a nice boon, as it gives the characters a useful action when they otherwise might have none, and it's otherwise very similar to Grappler (6 move Fistfaire class).

It might still be the worst of the four because both DLC mage classes are really good and Foul Play is excellent (though nothing else about Trickster impresses me, it's got 5 move and lacks a -faire) but it's at least an interesting option for some people and at worst comparable to the other physical infantry classes at Advanced Tier (in particular Grappler).

13 hours ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

Catherine has an easy time (and it's her only Fistfaire class, same with F!Byleth). As for the class itself, I find just having access to even basic healing magic is a nice boon, as it gives the characters a useful action when they otherwise might have none, and it's otherwise very similar to Grappler (6 move Fistfaire class).

Catherine has a very interesting build as a War Monk, since she learns two gauntlets arts that keep the brave effect gauntlets have, but with the added effect of a major crest of Charon, adding +5 damage per hit with a 70% activation rate. That can add +10 to damage when using either Nimble Combo or Bombard (on top of the art damage boost). It's quite a niche build, but the only way for her to get a Fistfaire class. Growth-wise, she'd be trading speed for HP and strength, and the use of her relic would be hampered by the lack of Sworfaire. Her starting brawling rank also reduces a lot the need for grinding, so that's a plus too.

However, the war monk class is, by all means, inferior to either grappler or war master, since the former has an actally useful art (even though I hate the looks), and the latter has a great critical boost. I find having magic not interesting enough to be worth for any other regular character, since there are classes that would make their magic more powerful or last longer. Pneuma Gale isn't so useless as I thought, since it would be a 12-16 might spell that can't double (calculations below), but so would many low level spells, with the added benefit that you'd never run out of it (70 durability of training gauntlets is enough to cast it 23 times for 12 might. However, it can't match the offensive power of a pure magic class.

Pneuma Gale base damage = art might (7) + War Monk fistfaire (5) + gauntlet might (0-4 for non-relics)

The other classes have more utility overall than the War Monk.

• The Trickster can be used as a rescue/warp through walls or to reach chests/doors, while not being targeted by the enemy. It's mastered skill, Duelist Blow, can be useful with some units that require doubling the enemy but take great risks when counterattacked.
  • The Dark Flyer is the magic wielding flying class many people was waiting for. Transmute is somewhat meh (you're not likely to be attacked by magic you can´t counter), but the mobility it adds to the magic user is great.
  • The Valquirie is quite similar to the Dark Knight, but trading power for range. This allows the Valquirie to reach any enemy a DK could attack, but risking to receive no counter attack from the other side by outranging them. It's a trade-off that allows for a variety of strategies and tactics. Uncanny blow, while inferior to the archer's Hit+20, can be used effectively in certain player-phase builds (usually combined with Hit+20) for characters with low accuracy.

Overall, I'd say my order for them would be as follows:

• Dark Flyer: Flying is OP.
  • Valquirie: Extended range and useful Master Skill.
  • Trickster: Somewhat useful master skill.
  • War Monk: There are better options for whichever job you want the character to have.

17 hours ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

You're putting too much stock in basic healing magic - due to the healing formula, giving the likes of Raphael basic healing magic won't amount to much; they'd heal for barely more than a vulnerary restores, which isn't worth it to me.

Well, even for someone like Raphael, the point is that it's an action. Raphael can gain exp from it, and it saves the person he is targeting from using an action themselves (and I'm sure you'll agree that there's a good chance that the person Raphael is healing has more useful actions than Raphael). You're also probably underrating the healing a bit; while Raphael's Heal will indeed be quite weak, his Recover (3 uses) is going to restore somewhere around 35 points, which is notable.

I mean, I'm of the opinion that brawling is never the best option for anyone, but I appreciate that there's now a Fistfaire class where my melee fighter has SOME option when there are no enemies within melee reach, not to mention one which is actually usable by units who can get Darting Blow.

3 hours ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

Well, even for someone like Raphael, the point is that it's an action. Raphael can gain exp from it, and it saves the person he is targeting from using an action themselves (and I'm sure you'll agree that there's a good chance that the person Raphael is healing has more useful actions than Raphael). You're also probably underrating the healing a bit; while Raphael's Heal will indeed be quite weak, his Recover (3 uses) is going to restore somewhere around 35 points, which is notable.

I mean, I'm of the opinion that brawling is never the best option for anyone, but I appreciate that there's now a Fistfaire class where my melee fighter has SOME option when there are no enemies within melee reach, not to mention one which is actually usable by units who can get Darting Blow.

An action and a meaningful action are two entirely different things, far as I'm concerned. Healing someone for 12 HP is hardly meaningful at a point where my more durable units have in the vein of 40 to 50 HP. Recover is more respectable, sure, but once those 3 Recovers are used up, it's back to uselessville again. It doesn't compare to Grappler, either; Grappler gets a useful combat art, War Monk gets a shitty magic combat art that I'd rarely, if ever, use.

6 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

An action and a meaningful action are two entirely different things, far as I'm concerned. Healing someone for 12 HP is hardly meaningful at a point where my more durable units have in the vein of 40 to 50 HP. Recover is more respectable, sure, but once those 3 Recovers are used up, it's back to uselessville again. It doesn't compare to Grappler, either; Grappler gets a useful combat art, War Monk gets a shitty magic combat art that I'd rarely, if ever, use.

3 Recovers is plenty, since his job isn't to be a primary healer. His job is to hit things, but having Recover is a nice option because there isn't always something in range to hit on any given turn.

Grappler's combat art is better, sure, particularly for someone like Raphael who has serious trouble quadding and thus will be using combat arts more (for someone like Catherine or Felix, it's less important, never mind that Catherine can't actually use it). However, you need to take 75 actions in the class before you get access to either (and Grappler has no healing to speed this up!), so that's a lot of time where they're not relevant, especially if you're planing to progress on to a different master tier class like War Master. At that point, Brawl Avo +20 is a significantly cooler thing to take into tier 4 than Tomebreaker IMO.

4 hours ago, Dark Holy Elf said:

You can always give a bow, throwing axe or javelin to your grappler or warmaster to get a ranged option as well (and a physical one that'd suit them better). If you choose to give him a bow, you can easily learn Curved Shot to get up to 3 range to deal some damage to other units.

As for other actions, you can always rely on movement arts to extend his movement or reposition another character to extend its reach or use a rally to boost another character, or even heal himself with Healing Focus. However, if he's far from the front lines, something's not going well with the strategy, as you'd better warp/reposition him so that he can reach the enemy. By the time you can use a War Monk, you should already have at least one dedicated support/healer with 10 uses of Physic, and possibly one or two back-up ones with high healing potential. Linhardt, Mercedes and Marianne are ready to take on the dedicated healer role, while Dorothea and Hapi can be back-up Physic users to cover the rest of the map, and Lysithea, Annette, Flayn and Constance can use short distance heals (and Flayn and Mercedes can both get Fortify as well for those times you're in a pinch with many units on low health).

I agree that Avo+20 is better than Tomebreaker, but Fierce Iron Fist makes the Grappler a viable endgame class for males, while Pneuma Gale + magic doesn't offer much to a final class. Once you master War Monk, there's no real reason to stay as one, and you should move on either to Grappler or War Master.

6 hours ago, paladin21 said:

I agree that Avo+20 is better than Tomebreaker, but Fierce Iron Fist makes the Grappler a viable endgame class for males, while Pneuma Gale + magic doesn't offer much to a final class. Once you master War Monk, there's no real reason to stay as one, and you should move on either to Grappler or War Master.

I generally agree with your first two paragraphs (although some of the actions aren't nearly as good as just having access to white magic to me; Rally eats skill slots and doesn't scale up well nor give exp, self-heals aren't nearly as good as healing others), but the point was there is definitely some value in having access to healing, particularly when the comparison is with classes that are almost identical except that they do not. In particular, it makes War Monk a better class than Grappler before both are mastered. So if your plan is to move on to War Master, War Monk looks better to me as an intermediate job. And again, just to emphasize, there is a whole group of potential candidates for the class that don't even have access to Grappler or War Master in the first place.

On 5/12/2020 at 2:56 PM, Dark Holy Elf said:

3 Recovers is plenty, since his job isn't to be a primary healer. His job is to hit things, but having Recover is a nice option because there isn't always something in range to hit on any given turn.

Grappler's combat art is better, sure, particularly for someone like Raphael who has serious trouble quadding and thus will be using combat arts more (for someone like Catherine or Felix, it's less important, never mind that Catherine can't actually use it). However, you need to take 75 actions in the class before you get access to either (and Grappler has no healing to speed this up!), so that's a lot of time where they're not relevant, especially if you're planing to progress on to a different master tier class like War Master. At that point, Brawl Avo +20 is a significantly cooler thing to take into tier 4 than Tomebreaker IMO.

From where I'm standing, that still fails to justify War Monk, as in general, like was said earlier, most of the units good in brawling have shit spell lists, which makes it a waste to even consider qualifying for; much like Holy Knight, anyone who might be good in it is better elsewhere. About the only thing it's got going for it is Brawl Avoid +20, and that just isn't enough to make it worth it. And I still think you're overselling magic access - I just don't think gaining access to basic healing magic is nearly as much of a game-changer as you're pretending it is. While it is unisex, females have even less reason to go for it, as there are literally only two with a strength in brawling - Coco and Catherine. And I cannot justify it for either, much less any other female unit.

Edited by Shadow Mir

2 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

From where I'm standing, that still fails to justify War Monk, as in general, like was said earlier, most of the units good in brawling have shit spell lists, which makes it a waste to even consider qualifying for; much like Holy Knight, anyone who might be good in it is better elsewhere. About the only thing it's got going for it is Brawl Avoid +20, and that just isn't enough to make it worth it. And I still think you're overselling magic access - I just don't think gaining access to basic healing magic is nearly as much of a game-changer as you're pretending it is. While it is unisex, females have even less reason to go for it, as there are literally only two with a strength in brawling - Coco and Catherine. And I cannot justify it for either, much less any other female unit

This is a completely fair point - unless you've already planned your build around War Monk for personal reasons or really like the idea of Brawl Avo +20, there's no reason to want to class into it, and certainly no reason to end up in it (I agree with @paladin21 that Pneuma Gale is not as crap as advertised, but is also not worth sticking around for). It should also be said that its growths are not good by advanced tier standards (except HP I guess), and the consensus that it's the worst DLC class is the right one. War Cleric Constance with Aura Knuckles is apparently one of those joke builds that kinda works, and Fistfaire Catherine would be quite nice given her CAs, but the class isn't optimal for either of them.

But it isn't the worst midway class for people who want to end up in Grappler or WM and have time to kill.  Anyone wanting to end up in Grappler or WM is likely to already be at B or B+ brawling by Lv20, and C-rank Faith isn't especially tough to achieve with a bit of focused teaching (it takes 300 WEXP to get from E to C, assuming Byleth is at E Faith, the character you're training is neutral in Faith, you don't have the renown statue boost, you set goals to Faith alone, you're getting 18 WEXP per teaching point, and spending only one teaching point on this character per month, it won't take longer than 4 months, and the above calculations are quite conservative).

Anecdotally, my Byleth is doing this currently - I stuck a knowledge gem on him and it took him from Lv20 to Lv23 to master War Monk (on Maddening). Not saying that one character hogging a knowledge gem is a sacrifice everyone wants to make, but he performed quite well in the class (Death Blow and Fistfaire helps) and part of the reason he mastered the class so quickly is because he had Heal and Recover. I think this is all @Dark Holy Elf was trying to say - it's quite an easy intermediate class to master because C-rank Faith is, for most units, access to a heal spell that is guaranteed to be better than a Concoction (and a better action than a different unit healing itself). It's not like the aim is to make your frontliners also be okay magic users, but the heal utility isn't wasted because those heals also contribute to getting out of the class quicker than you would otherwise be able to by relying on 1-range-locked gauntlets. It's the same reason that you might get your Mortal Savants or Dark Knights to D Faith - if the class can use magic, it may as well have healing magic that is pretty much always relevant for EXP-grinding, even if it isn't that useful for battle (and occasionally it is useful anyway).

Back to the thread, I pretty much agree with everyone else - Dark Flier > Valkyrie >>> Trickster >>>>>> War Monk.

I would say for Trickster that there are quite a lot of sword users who would want boosts to speed growths as well as dex/luck growths for the magic hit formula (Yuri, Ingrid, Marianne, Ignatz, Dorothea, Byleth, Manuela, Anna, even Catherine). Levin Sword+ occupies a niche amongst swords that begs for someone to take advantage of it, C/C+ Faith (the minimum to class into Trickster) is the optimum Faith level for most phys-oriented units anyway, and Duelist's Blow isn't at all bad (I don't want to stay in Trickster just for Foul Play, despite it being useful). Trickster sees worth for me as a waypoint that I'm happy to spend time in, or as an advanced class that hybrids I'm not gonna use regularly can stay in - I don't think it is the best class for anyone, but it's more worth classing into than War Monk. 

Edited by haarhaarhaar

Dark Flier is my fave, Byleth and Flayn both do well. I made Edelgard one this time around but I like the utility of fliers.

I'm making Constance a war cleric though she's a dancer for now. I didn't like Valkyrie that much because it seems to have less movement than other calvary?