Coke vs. Pepsi, The Unending War

Coke vs. Pepsi  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Coke or Pepsi?

• Chad Coke
    • Virgin Pepsi

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/11/2020 at 11:34 PM

This is a no bars fist fight to the death on watch drink is better. 10 days is all you get. Have at it.

...Also if you vote Pepsi your the biggest simp in the world! nothing beats carry coke! NOTHING!  

I like Coke, but Pepsi is okay.  Oddly enough, if I'm in the mood for cherry cola, I like Cherry Pepsi better than Cherry Coke

I do not mind Pepsi, but I always ask for Coke. Coke just feels more authentic.

They taste pretty much the same to me though.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I like Coke, but Pepsi is okay.  Oddly enough, if I'm in the mood for cherry cola, I like Cherry Pepsi better than Cherry Coke

That sounds like blasphemy!

I like cherry vanilla Pepsi. Too bad Coke does not make the equivalent for some reason, or at least I can never find it.

I hate both and Dr. Pepper doesn't exist here (alongside cherry variant and all that) (seriously, the only ''variation'' we have is freaking Coffee Coke). With that said, Blue>Red. So I'll be a simp even if it's just to defend the superior color.

Just now, BergelomeuSantos said:

I hate both and Dr. Pepper doesn't exist here (alongside cherry variant and all that) (seriously, the only ''variation'' we have is freaking Coffee Coke). With that said, Blue>Red. So I'll be a simp even if it's just to defend the superior color.

Red is the superior color because it represents the blood of our dead enemies.

All hail Coke!

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Red is the superior color because it represents the blood of our dead enemies.

All hail Coke!

Then all hail Pepsi! Because blue will be the...uh...give me a moment..

Uhh...will be the endless sea where we will build a impregnable fortress and defeat you guys because defense is the best offense..?

Definitely Coke. Pepsi is comparable to sticking your tongue in the sugar bowl. Although Diet Coke is the true drink of champions. But I don’t drink any of them for my health’s sake. Water and coffee all the way.

Edited by twilitfalchion

For a very brief time when I was little I had Pepsi. As far as I remember, I liked it. But then I had to switch to clear drinks like Sprite because, as a side effect of my Tourettes, certain colored dyes in food and drinks would make me hyper (or something along those lines). Haven't had any sort of cola since. Actually I haven't really had lemon-lime either; I ended up preferring fruit-flavored sodas like orange and strawberry, but when going out I would go for Minute Maid Lemonade if I could. I guess that technically puts me on the Coke side, doesn't it?

And now I've taken a liking to Ocean Spray Cran-Apple juice. At least it's something healthy.

Both are very similar in my tastes and i'd more often than not grab some other soft drink but i'd probably go for Pepsi. I think it tastes better when it's cold. Although Coke does have some childhood nostalgia value of me and my dad sharing cans of Cokes.

3 hours ago, Florete said:

Dr. Pepper.

You got that right. Especially that Dr Pepper Cherry

Edited by JAZ_2002

10 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

They taste the same.

How dare you compare the taste of Coke to the taste of Pepsi! Coke is clearly superior!

I cannot tell the difference either unless it is side by side.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

They taste pretty much the same to me though.

Legit don't know how people can say this. I can not only taste the difference with ease, I can smell the difference.

As far as the actual topic, Coke isn't my favorite, but I do enjoy it. I rather dislike Pepsi, though, and I don't drink it anymore because I would always coincidentally get sick after drinking it.

54 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Coke also has high amounts of sugar in it, though.

Yeah, but there's something about Pepsi that makes the sweetness overpowering compared to Coke.

1 hour ago, Florete said:

Legit don't know how people can say this. I can not only taste the difference with ease, I can smell the difference.

You have a pretty good sense of smell. I think a good fraction of people would not be able to notice the difference unless you make them drink it side by side. While the most devoted soda enthusiasts can tell the difference immediately, I do not think that is something that everyone can do.

If you pour Pepsi into a glass and tell me it is Coke, I would not be able to tell that it is Pepsi unless I have another glass that is filled with real Coke to compare it too. Even then, I would only notice that there is a difference at best and I would not be able to tell you which is Pepsi and which is Coke.

1 hour ago, Crysta said:

there's cherry vanilla coke now. i just had it.

and it was the only coke product left on the store shelf lmao

Nice! You are lucky. I remember seeing lots of cherry Pepsi, cherry Coke, and some vanilla Pepsi, but I do not see any cherry vanilla Pepsi nor Coke lately.

Edited by XRay

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Nice! You are lucky. I remember seeing lots of cherry Pepsi, cherry Coke, and some vanilla Pepsi, but I do not see any cherry vanilla Pepsi nor Coke lately.

it's alright but i think i like each of the separate flavors better

cinnamon coke is great but finding it is like searching for a unicorn

also pepsi is just sad coke. you only drink it if there's no coke, unless you're weird.