Coke vs. Pepsi, The Unending War

Coke vs. Pepsi  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Coke or Pepsi?

• Chad Coke
    • Virgin Pepsi

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/11/2020 at 11:34 PM

I don't drink soda anymore, but I slightly preferred Coke over Pepsi, however, Pepsi is the better drink for meme potential, since Pepsiman exists, and is the best game created by humans.

Also, Dr. Pepper is the most disgusting drink I have ever tasted, I don't understand why anyone wants to drink that garbage.

13 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I hate Dr. Pepper because it tastes the same as cough medicine in Hong Kong.

It's a good thing I've never had any Hong Kong cough medicine. I'm pretty sure I'd manage to overdose.

As for my view on the topic...

Neither/Both.

It's a beverage. Nobody's dying because they both exist.

They make Coke where I live so I have to support Coke, plus since I have to choose the diet options because of health reasons diet Coke tastes a lot better then diet Pepsi.  Diet Dr. Pepper beats both though.

2 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

plus since I have to choose the diet options because of health reasons diet Coke tastes a lot better then diet Pepsi.

Same here, but I think both diet coke and pepsi taste good, I can't tel the difference.

17 hours ago, Florete said:

Dr. Pepper.

How do you live your life knowing you like the taste malted candy corn, mix with dog shit then thrown in a freezer and left there for 50 year, only to get the taste of bland? 

16 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I like Coke, but Pepsi is okay.  Oddly enough, if I'm in the mood for cherry cola, I like Cherry Pepsi better than Cherry Coke

Cherry Pepsi taste like lemur piss bladed with blue cheese and pop rocks. Compering the two is like compering God to an ant. 

16 hours ago, XRay said:

Red is the superior color because it represents the blood of our dead enemies.

All hail Coke!

Exactly! How can you not support the blood of our dead enemies if your a fire emblem fan? ...also blue is the best color i just like coke better. 

16 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Definitely Coke. Pepsi is comparable to sticking your tongue in the sugar bowl. Although Diet Coke is the true drink of champions. But I don’t drink any of them for my health’s sake. Water and coffee all the way.

I'm not a fan of Diet soda, but some people well die buried with it.

16 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Apple Juice

...Razzberry juice!

15 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

They taste the same.

If you think a juice made from the gods is the same as 100 year old milk in the Sahara desert mix with clam juice is the same, then I don't know what to tell ya. 

14 hours ago, Zanarkin said:

I voted pepsi, because of pepsi man.

...BOI, coke have Santa Claus! Ad Santa has do a lot more with helping people then Pepsi man can ever dream of!

14 hours ago, Crysta said:

there's cherry vanilla coke now. i just had it.

and it was the only coke product left on the store shelf lmao

Feels bad man. 

4 hours ago, vanguard333 said:

I side with my liver and not getting diabetes. I know that sounds like a joke, but I'm being serious.

My friend do you think we are drinking Coke on the hour every hour, like my Dad? Coke is a once every few weeks experience to really understand the taste.

Well, if the fire keeps burning, like Bernie, I will do a another mage Quote.  

4 hours ago, Light Strategist said:

It's a good thing I've never had any Hong Kong cough medicine. I'm pretty sure I'd manage to overdose.

I think many Asian countries use that same flavouring, so you have several choices for an OD vacation spot.

6 hours ago, JubileePhoenix said:

How can you not support the blood of our dead enemies if your a fire emblem fan?

All my enemies deserve to be spat on, not supported.

6 hours ago, JubileePhoenix said:

...BOI, coke have Santa Claus! Ad Santa has do a lot more with helping people then Pepsi man can ever dream of!

Lol Santa ain't real

Coke is for virgins.

Behold this chad:

th?id=OIP.CxtlT6J5bQ0twoGoLw6BvAAAAA%26p

See that? Pure bepis.

However, as a virgin and a traditionalist, I have peanuts with coke instead of pepsi.

They are very faintly distinct, but largely interchangeable.

Answering "Dr. Pepper" is like being asked "boobis or butticks" and saying "agreeable personality." Like yeah that's more important, but that's not the question. Still, it's a shame that so many people can't appreciate the delicious 23 medicinal flavors of Dr. Pepper, but grown virgins like myself have the developed palate necessary to appreciate its true beauty.

On 5/1/2020 at 8:40 PM, BergelomeuSantos said:

I hate both and Dr. Pepper doesn't exist here (alongside cherry variant and all that) (seriously, the only ''variation'' we have is freaking Coffee Coke).

Brazil truly is a fascinating, uninhabitable dimension.

On 5/2/2020 at 1:50 PM, JubileePhoenix said:

Ad Santa is merely a design of a preexisting tradition, and not a particularly revolutionary one.

Meanwhile, Pepsi Man is a veritable icon, and more importantly, an actual mascot for pepsi. He has a generation-defining jingle, he goes fast, and he's blue. Who else can match that?

Edited by AnonymousSpeed