spotpass

marre

hi, im new here and i have a little question, how  can i get the spotpass content ? im playing in citra emu 
i was reading and i think is neeeded a save file from it? can someone send me it please? or I'm wrong?

If someone explained to me I would be very happy.
pd:  sorry for my bad English

Hey, I was just doing the same thing as you. I have searched everywhere, but without any satisfactory result.

I hope you can find something, I will keep searching and comment if it is useful

Later releases of the game came with the spotpass stuff already in the game from what I can remember. Maybe you need a different rom?

Wow, really? I'm in chapter 18 and always tried the spotpass, but it never allowed me anything, although there really isn't much information about it on the internet... It seems like I was looking in the wrong place

I will see what you say, thank you very much for the answer ^^

Hmm, then for my part I think it will not be possible. They gave me hope in other forums that it could be in citra, but I always come to the same conclusion.
Thanks for the clarification