1. 1. The best legendary banner of the month of March

• Robin F March 2018
    • Yune March 2019
    • Bramimond March 2020
  2. 2. The best legendary banner of the month of April

• Lyn April 2018
    • Alm April 2019
    • Edelgard April 2020
  3. 3. ¿You expect the new mythic hero of May to be a Male or Female?

Hello I would like to know which banners of the months of January and February is that you liked the main hero as well as the other characters that come out and I also asked another couple of questions, And I would say that they did not put any red hero because maybe they could not beat L!Eliwood in that month and that the new mythic hero is red and that hero is Roland in September ¿What you think?
enjoy!!!:)

-Bramimond is broken and brought a cool lore element most thought might not ever come. He gets my vote.

-Lyn is the only Legendary I currently have merged all the way up to +10, as well as being my personal favorite character in the series. My vote there is obvious.

-I kinda expect a female character to be the next Mythic hero, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a male.

-Yune: although Bramimond was a huge surprise and i was always extremely intrigued by his character, Yune is the mythic hero who opened the way for Ashera and Ashunera as well, and that's what i want to see

-LAlm: i still hate LLyn for that stupid event last year, i despise edelgard and i feel a lot of attachment to my LAlm due to the fact that he's the protagonist of my yt channel's most viewed video (no i'm not a fehtuber, i just happen to upload a video when i feel like it)

-Female, because female characters have at least two more reasons for being added in FEH compared to male characters, and because it looks like FEH's making much less money lately, and apparently in IntSys's mind adding more attractive female characters is the proper way to fix this problem