Create a costume pack!

So, Three Houses lets you pick your characters' appearances in the monastery and in battle, like the Servants' Wear or Summers Attire. I thought it'd be fun to theorycraft some other ones, mostly based on previous FE titles.

Genealogy of the Holy War Pack: Byleth gets a Sigurd costume; Edelgard, an Arvis one; Dimitri, Cuan; Claude, Lewyn;  Ferdinand, Ares; Felix, Shannan; Lysithea, Julia; Shamir, Ayra.

Blazing Sword Pack: Byleth gets Brammimond; Edelgard, Hector; Dimitri, Eliwood; Claude, Lyn; Dorothea, Ninian; Sylvain, Sain; Ignatz, Canas; Seteth, Marcus. 

I would actually love to see Edelgard with Arvis' clothes, considering he was the first ever Flame Emperor, or Emperor of Flames or whatever...

• Heroes of Flames: All the past lords and their n°2, for the lords and Byleth.
  • Advent of the Saints: Byleth/Edelgard=Seiros, Seteth/Ferdinand=Cichol, Flayn/Linhardt=Cethleann, Bernadetta=Indech, Constance=Macuil and Noa, Yuri=Aubin, Balthus=Chevalier, Hapi=Timotheos.
  • Return of the Elites: Byleth=Nemesis. Everyone get their respective ancestors. Oh wait, the Elites are just generic bosses. Nevermind then.
  • Legendary Heroes (based on archetypes): Rudolf and Hardin for Edelgard, Ogma for Byleth, Navarre for Felix, Gotoh for Seteth...
Edited by Soroen

Other houses colors costumes. So for example Felix's blue swordmaster outfit would be able to change to red or yellow for the Black Eagles and Golden Deer. For Blue Lions he wouldn't have any change. But other characters who aren't colored to their house as much, like Ignatz, he'd have all three as options.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe outfits and new portraits for non-students. Would be interesting to see Shamir, Catherine, Alois, Hanneman, Manuela, Seteth, and Flayn not in uniform. They probably wouldn't look too different, but I think it would've been nice.

More hairstyles for Byleth. Gosh I hate their haircut. It isn't it for me.

If we're talking earlier games as costumes, I'd want an Awakening pack just to see a Walhart outfit for Edlgard. I suppose other characters would work too. Nah for Flayn, Robin for Byleth, Virion for Claude, Chrom for Dimitri. I'll have to think about this some more, actually.

If we're talking earlier games as costumes, I'd want an Awakening pack just to see a Walhart outfit for Edlgard. I suppose other characters would work too. Nah for Flayn, Robin for Byleth, Virion for Claude, Chrom for Dimitri. I'll have to think about this some more, actually.