New Heroes Arrive! Dark Burdens (May 8th)

Anacybele

They seriously did this.

Just...wow. I don't know whether to be mad or happy because I dislike fallen heroes, but I LOVE RD IKE!

Another fallen Corrin is lame though. Should've been Risen King Chrom instead imo, since they were fine with taking Cipher-only stuff like fallen Ike here. And I don't even like Chrom either. But at least he's not another fallen Corrin.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gregster101 said:

Easy skip. It's cool that Ashnard is the GHB, but I really wanted a Tellius banner X( Ashnard is the only one I'm really interested in (aside from maybe Lyon), and he's not even on the banner.

Yeah, same here mostly. I still want this Ike, but I don't like fallen heroes in general and we're overdue for some real Tellius. Hopefully that's next time.

Ashnard GHB is neat though! He's one of the best villains.

Edited by Anacybele

Yay another Corrin alt we didn't need lol

Lyon, Julia, and Ike are decent picks for this banner, and I suppose it's only fair to have m!Corrin alt as well to balance out the Corrins, although I would've vastly preferred m!Corrin to be legendary instead of fallen.

Either way, I don't particularly need them so I can happily collect the orbs and splurge them elsewhere. Ashnard, the GHB, is the one that really counts after all.

That said, Julia now has two alts while Seliph and Sigurd have yet to have any. Uh, IS, are you okay? No amount of spamming Julia alts makes her more important than Seliph or Sigurd. Or a lord.

Edited by Sunwoo

Eh, kinda...disappointed. I don't care too much for the "fallen" theme, honestly. Plus, we already had a Fallen Corrin, why give us a second one? I guess because we got two corrupted Robins? Meh. Lyon is the only one I might be interested in, but I'm not super concerned with summoning him right away.

The best part about this is that Ike now has some kind of presence in the permanent summoning pool. Now his fellow CYL 1 winner Lyn needs it.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, same here mostly. I still want this Ike, but I don't like fallen heroes in general and we're overdue for some real Tellius. Hopefully that's next time.

Ashnard GHB is neat though! He's one of the best villains.

The only Fallen Hero I was ever really excited over was Berkut, and that's because of how much I love Berkut and how much I wanted him to get an alt with the Kreimheld.

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The best part about this is that Ike now has some kind of presence in the permanent summoning pool.

This is cool, but for me, the good part is RD IKE FINALLY HAS AN ALT. PoR Ike got two alts already, it was time for his RD self to get one.

It isn't what I had in mind for an RD Ike alt, but I'll take it! IT'S MY BELOVED MERCENARY HERO. Even if he's scary as shit here, wow.

Also, as of now, all the breath skills were introduced by a form of Ike...except Fierce Breath. lol Ike likes his breaths! But it's ironic that the attack-based one was not introduced by him given that he's all about his attack power. Even legendary Ike exhibits that.

Edited by Anacybele

This is honestly a pretty boring banner... At least is a easy skip one.

Ike powercreeping himself again, which is not a surprise at all.

I am only interested in Lyon and Julia. At least everyone is good fodder.

Also... No 4* Focus... Which makes me believe no demotion from this banner, but it's not a surprise at all.

Also, I rewatched the trailer.

We're powercreeping solo skills.

Ike has a DC weapon that does extra shit and he's not a legendary or a dragon.

DC REFINES WHEN?????

I don't like the banner selection, but I'm quite happy about Ashnard as the GHB. Lyon is cool, I might go for him after Bride Fjorm's rerun later this month, but why another Corrin?

Not even a 4* focus - apparently those aren't actually a guarantee. Also, apparently color imbalance is still on the table.

Ike's weapon is interesting, it's got some pretty big upside for an unrestricted DC weapon. Wonder if they're getting closer to releasing DC refines.

I'm not a fan of these focuses in general even though I like some of the characters.  Julia sharing red with Ike deters me from rolling, and while Lyon is a cool pick he isn't must have material for me.  I'll just use my free tickets on green.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Ike has a DC weapon that does extra shit and he's not a legendary or a dragon.

DC REFINES WHEN?????

Oh yeah, this totally. OG Ike, OG Ryoma, they could all use refines now for sure.

Oh shit, Julia IS color sharing with Ike. Man, I hope I don't get blocked to heck by her. I don't dislike her, but I'll be annoyed if I pull a million of her before one Ike shows up.

Edited by Anacybele

Yay, Fallen Lyon! While I was hoping he'd be a Mythic as a stand-in for Formortiis, I've been waiting for that alt ever since they announced Fallen Heroes as a thing. He looks pretty fun too, so I'll definitely go for him. As for the others, Ike's great in that it shows that the 'What If" alts from Cipher are now on the table, M!Corrin I feel is only here to get alt parity back with F!Corrin (only took them over a year), and Julia is neat though I do agree it's funny how much IS loves giving her alts while Seliph and Sigurd are crying in the corner. 

I'm also glad to see Ashnard is finally getting into the game, it's strange how he's been ignored for so long.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Not even a 4* focus - apparently those aren't actually a guarantee. Also, apparently color imbalance is still on the table.

Wait. You're right.

Uh, didn't FEH say that this WAS going to be a thing going on from now on? Did they say that it was only going to be a thing in certain banners? Because I don't remember that being a thing. Yeah, I didn't expect it was going to be part of CYL, but CYL is different.

Did IS just lie straight to our faces?

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Wait. You're right.

Uh, didn't FEH say that this WAS going to be a thing going on from now on? Did they say that it was only going to be a thing in certain banners? Because I don't remember that being a thing. Yeah, I didn't expect it was going to be part of CYL, but CYL is different.

Did IS just lie straight to our faces?

I'm pretty sure they never guaranteed it was going to be an all the time sort of thing. 

Hmmm... I don't like Fallen banners at all, either.

That said, I want Lyon and Male Corrin, and I wouldn't mind Ike. Julia is the only one I guess I will be happy with never getting. And the only reason why I would want Lyon and M Corrin would be because I like them as characters. Ike I also like, but I don't like the concept of a fallen Ike. That said, his art is unnecessarily too good with that big arm lol, so I want him for collection purposes. 

I will probably pull green and blue and spark on this banner. I hope I can get Lyon or Male Corrin before my spark, so I can just claim Ike. I'll see what happens though. I will definitely spark, though, and depending on what happens, my choice might differ. If I don't get either Corrin or Lyon (*shudders*), my priority is good boy Lyon for my free summon.

Just now, Sentinel07 said:

I'm pretty sure they never guaranteed it was going to be an all the time sort of thing. 

I legit can't remember the exact words they used. Maybe I'll go back and look.

Anyway, I never expected things like CYL banners to have demotions, but I don't think there's a particular good reason for fallen banners to not have a drop. It just feels like IS randomly went "we don't wanna lol" and we just accepted it because ????? I was hoping this meant either no fallen banner or they'll be forced to drop someone from the fallen banner.

Solo 4 grants a whole 1 extra point over Solo 3. What a literal waste of an upgrade. Not even a secondary effect like Bond 4's neutralizing penalties? PFFFTTTT~

Anyway, total skip~ Will pull for M!Corrin with tickets or Lyon otherwise because of dat Null-C~