Let's come up with ideas for Fallen Heroes banners and Redeemed Heroes banners (SPOILERS FOR THE ENTIRE SERIES)

2 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

The ones that I could see next year are. Valite King Gunter, Risen King Chrom, Hagemon Edelgard, Berserk Rhea, Medalion Greil. The GHB would be the least popular in the next CYL male because this is IS. 

So Fallen Gunther GHB confirmed?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

So Fallen Gunther GHB confirmed?

Oh, is that how the rankings are? Well the GHB is up to the air then knowing IS they never would make a dragon free (I certainly hope they do but that's another thing). 

Haven't seen the four clerics of Archanea (Nyna, Elice, Maria and Lena) mentioned yet since all four of them were under mind control during the last chapter of Mystery of the Emblem. Guess I should mention Ninian too due to her brief possession during Blazing Blade. As for what I would like to see on next year's fallen heroes banner any of these would be fine with me.

• Nyna- Infantry blue tome
  • Ninian- Infantry dragon of any color
  • Gunther- Cavalry axe
  • Chrom- Infantry Sword
  • Scarlet- Flier Axe

Really any of the first generation Fates characters could easily be a fallen hero given they all cannonically are fallen heroes in the Heirs of Fates campaign.

Honestly I think Fallen Ike was a really dumb idea. But now that it's done, I could see a War Lord Alm if he based on what he would have been like without Celica's influence (well what he should be without Celica's influence, because Shadows of Valentia Alm seems like he doesn't need her to keep him on the right path at all).

Another one I'd like to see is Nergal when he goes crazy on his death bed and summons the fire dragon. So Breath Unit Nergal. Just because I want every final boss in the game, even the nameless Fire Dragon and that's the only way I could imagine how (plus we are also kind of running low on potential future breath units).

Also I don't think anyone's mentioned Morva yet.

On 5/6/2020 at 10:14 PM, Michelaar said:

I'd had some ideas...

1. Gustav could easily fit here. He's as fallen as they come.

2. Darios from Fire Emblem Warriors is another one.

3. Does Kishuna (the magic seal from FE7) fit here? I feel like he would.

Darios is another one I was thinking of, but summoning Velezark instead of using a sword. Too many sword infantry already. And if Darios is getting in then our bland ass twin protagonists would have to get in too and there's less reason to not make them sword infantry.

Edited by Jotari

3 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

Oooh, good catch with that Berserk Dragon Ninian idea. How could I forget that iconic moment when Eliwood first penetrates her.

I would like to see Roy's reaction when he hears about how he was conceived.

Fallen:
OwainInigo, and Severa: If they never survived Hidden Truths 1 and were made into Vallite soldiers.
OdinLaslow, and Selena: Same as above, but if they died during Hidden Truths 2 instead (since Anankos' good side gave them their new power and aliases between Hidden Truths 1 and 2).
Queen Lissa: Using the same excuse as your Black Fang Nino, this would be if Lissa ended up being forced to become the Queen of Ylisse if Chrom didn't survive the final battle with Grima. It could be a toss-up on whether she's a good queen or not, but I'd say she would become more dark than anything because of the responsibility and stress of the throne as well as the loss of her entire family (since the Emmeryn Xenologue isn't actually canon in Awakening). There's also the fact that she uses a massive battleaxe in Warriors, and looks way too happy swinging it around like a madwoman.
Jeralt: This one's a bit of a reach, but I have something of a theory for this. Rhea gave Jeralt her blood, which caused him to effectively become half-Manakete. Well, one major weakness of all Manaketes — including Rhea, as we know — is that their mind deteriorates over time. Well, Jeralt might be a half-Manakete, but he was originally human and his body is still fully human (even if he has a longer lifespan). So, what if his mind also deteriorated like a Manakete's, and he went berserk as a result? Of course, he'd have had to live...idk.
Byleth (either gender): Same as Jeralt. I'd assume that since they didn't have any Dragonstones (or knowledge about them, at least), that anyone with Manakete blood in them would eventually go berserk.

Redeemed:
Gangrel: If they were to delve into the Awakening Xenologues, Gangrel would be a great pick for a Redeemed character. He lost everything (not just his throne, but his pride as well), but in his supports with Robin (both genders, but more clearly with male Robin) it's shown that he's reflected and changed his ways for the better...hopefully.

Edited by MilodicMellodi

I know this isn't Fire Emblem but it would be nice to see a Persona 5 collab with FEH.

Anyways, a Fallen Joker would be a great addition.

Persona 5 (OG) heavy spoiler, it is a YT video but it can explain the origin of Fallen Joker:

Spoiler

His weapon type will probably be a red-dagger.

This is impossible but it has potential.

Edited by Cron

Fallen 

1. obviously risen king Chrom as the banner head 

2. Edelgard with Hedgemon stuff beginning. Not fully, maybe just some of her arms getting hurt. Or maybe maybe her a Laguz like unit with fang weapon? 

3. Gustav from heroes! 

4. Raijaon 

5. GHB of Xander after killing Elise; if he didn’t submit and let Corrin kill him but instead went nuts 

redeemed heroes:

1. Savior King Dimitri. Great lord Armor, ponytail/NG+ haircut 

2. Greil

3. Lehran 

4. Gangrel, from the xenologue after Chrom spared him 

5. Rudolf GHB

How about Dedue as a beast unit taking on his umbral  beast form from Crimson Flower? Would actually do as the only necessary post time skip version of him given he doesn't have a legendary weapon or anything.

On 5/7/2020 at 8:38 PM, NSSKG151 said:

Haven't seen the four clerics of Archanea (Nyna, Elice, Maria and Lena) mentioned yet since all four of them were under mind control during the last chapter of Mystery of the Emblem. Guess I should mention Ninian too due to her brief possession during Blazing Blade. As for what I would like to see on next year's fallen heroes banner any of these would be fine with me.

• Nyna- Infantry blue tome
  • Ninian- Infantry dragon of any color
  • Gunther- Cavalry axe
  • Chrom- Infantry Sword
  • Scarlet- Flier Axe

Oh yeah, Nyna was one of my hopes for Fallen 3, unfortunate that she hasn't shown up yet.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Oh yeah, Nyna was one of my hopes for Fallen 3, unfortunate that she hasn't shown up yet.

Nyna has a good chance to show up on the next Mystery of the Emblem banner since she has been in the top 5 most wanted characters from Archanea for some time now. Of course, that is assuming Kris isn't hogging all the spotlight to themselves or they introduce Nyna on a seasonal banner like Bridal or the dancing banner first.

On 5/10/2020 at 8:28 PM, NSSKG151 said:

Nyna has a good chance to show up on the next Mystery of the Emblem banner since she has been in the top 5 most wanted characters from Archanea for some time now. Of course, that is assuming Kris isn't hogging all the spotlight to themselves or they introduce Nyna on a seasonal banner like Bridal or the dancing banner first.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kris hogged the debut banner for many chars, they hogged New Mystery.

Hopefully Nyna gets in the game eventually though. Her absence is inexcusable. 

26 minutes ago, Seazas said:

Hopefully Nyna gets in the game eventually though. Her absence is inexcusable. 

I mean the fact that she's not really a playable unit in anything but one of the BS games is a bit of an excuse. I know she joins in the last seconds of Mystery, but she's more of a map element than an actual playable unit there, plus she does spend the entirety of Shadow Dragon choosing not to fight. Certainly she can join Heroes (I even made a moveset for her). And judging by our own in house popularity poll she's not even that popular character with no one here wanting her as her first choice. When it comes to Choose Your Legend polls she's managed to do pretty mediocrely. Never terrible, but never close to great either. All in all her lack of appearance I find as inexcusable as GUinevere's and certainly more excusable than bloody Medeus's lack of appearance in Heroes. Being the first villain in the series and the only final boss of two separate games (three if you count Tokyo Mirage Sessions) counts for nothing around these parts.

Edited by Jotari

12 hours ago, Jotari said:

I mean the fact that she's not really a playable unit in anything but one of the BS games is a bit of an excuse. I know she joins in the last seconds of Mystery, but she's more of a map element than an actual playable unit there, plus she does spend the entirety of Shadow Dragon choosing not to fight. Certainly she can join Heroes (I even made a moveset for her). And judging by our own in house popularity poll she's not even that popular character with no one here wanting her as her first choice. When it comes to Choose Your Legend polls she's managed to do pretty mediocrely. Never terrible, but never close to great either. All in all her lack of appearance I find as inexcusable as GUinevere's and certainly more excusable than bloody Medeus's lack of appearance in Heroes. Being the first villain in the series and the only final boss of two separate games (three if you count Tokyo Mirage Sessions) counts for nothing around these parts.

I don't think not being a playable unit is a mainline game is an issue if they are giving us NPCs like Rinea, Leila and Lilith in Heroes. Plus Nyna has always been in the top 200 range for CYL polls which isn't too bad for an Archanean character I think. It's just that Nagi was the one they chose as the popular female character to headline the last banner and Nyna is probably being saved to serve that role for the next one.

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

I don't think not being a playable unit is a mainline game is an issue if they are giving us NPCs like Rinea, Leila and Lilith in Heroes. Plus Nyna has always been in the top 200 range for CYL polls which isn't too bad for an Archanean character I think. It's just that Nagi was the one they chose as the popular female character to headline the last banner and Nyna is probably being saved to serve that role for the next one.

Oh she can definitely be in the game. I wasn't arguing against her inclusion. Just saying that there are reasons she's not in the game yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 3:12 AM, Jotari said:

Rinea showed up in the game somehow before Nyna so... 😕 "Not being playable" doesn't really cut it, sorry.

4 hours ago, Seazas said:

Rinea showed up in the game somehow before Nyna so... 😕 "Not being playable" doesn't really cut it, sorry.

To that comment I refer to what I said before.

On 5/13/2020 at 7:25 AM, Jotari said:

Oh she can definitely be in the game. I wasn't arguing against her inclusion. Just saying that there are reasons she's not in the game yet.

Here's some Awakening based ones I thought of.

Walhart: Exalted Conqueror

The conqueror of Calm who won his campaign on You see, uniting both continents under his rule. When the Dark Drgon Grima eventually rose to destroy Ylisse, Walhart took up the Valentian Falchion and vanquished the beast, being hailed a hero across all nations. 

Basically, this would just be an Exalted King version of Walhart. My vote would have him be a armor sword unit wielding the Valentian Falchion, as he is a descendant of Alm. Visually, I feel he'd be q much more regal version of Walhart, possible similar to King Rudolf.

Here's a wild one.

Duo Hero: Gangrel & Emmeryn: Forgiveness and Redemption

Following his defeat at the hands of Chrom, Gangrel fell to the lowest rungs of his society. A broken man, he was later recruited by Chrom into the Shepard, promising to become enemies as soon as Grima was defeated. To his surprise, he ended servong alongside a woman he thought he had killed Emmeryn. She did not remeber him, not anything else. Over the course of their tenure, the compassionate Emmeryin helped to reform the broken king's heart, eventually remebring what he did, and forgiving him. Now together,  they fight. as memebers of Chrom's army. 

I always liked the idea of Gangrel possibly getting a redemption arc following Awakening, and I was dissapointed when Emmeryn didn't have any supports with her family, or Gangrel. The idea here is a duo hero, with Gangrel doing the attacking, and Emmeryn assisting, possibly through a duo hero healing skill. Visually, Gangrel should be dressed somewhat differently, perhaps in armor more suited to a soldier, whereas Emmeryn could wear a modifed version of her sage outfit, maybe without the wrap on top like we saw in the concept art. Although, I would like a normal into Emmeryn before we get a duo hero, but thats beside the point.

Edited by Sir Wolfram of Vallora

30 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

Chrom recruiting Gangrel is some of the most interesting dialogue. And it showed so much growth and Gangrel’s character.  I don’t know why they didn’t expand on any of that. 

Because he was disappointingly thrown in as a SpotPass afterthought. Some of my favorite characters in concept, like Emmeryn, Walhart, Gangrel, and even Yen'fay, were shafted in terms of story. I really would have liked to have seen supports between more of these characters. Yen'fay not supporting with Say'ri, Emmeryn not supporting with any of her siblings, and Gangrel and Walhart not having supports with Chrom or any related characters is a real missed opurtunity.

6 hours ago, Sir Wolfram of Vallora said:

Here's some Awakening based ones I thought of.

Walhart: Exalted Conqueror

The conqueror of Calm who won his campaign on You see, uniting both continents under his rule. When the Dark Drgon Grima eventually rose to destroy Ylisse, Walhart took up the Valentian Falchion and vanquished the beast, being hailed a hero across all nations. 

Basically, this would just be an Exalted King version of Walhart. My vote would have him be a infantry sword unit wielding the Valentian Falchion, as he is a descendant of Alm. Visually, I feel he'd be q much more regal version of Walhart, possible similar to King Rudolf.

We have like a billion infantry falchion users. Make him armoured or cavalry.