Set up questions for my giant poll thingy

Should I combine Shadow Dragon and New Mystery under one category, "Archanea games"?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I combine Shadow Dragon and New Mystery under one category, "Archanea games"?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should I include prominent antagonists as options?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Number of votes people can make in a category

• People can vote for as many characters as they want
    • People can only vote for one character
  4. 4. Should I include My Unit/Avatar characters?

• Yes
    • No

Putting this in Fan Projects cause I have no idea where else to put it.

So uuuuh, because I have way too much time on my hands, I've decided to put together a slew of continuously ongoing giant polls asking which characters from each game are the favorites of Serenes Forest users. The polls will create a ranking of the most popular characters from each game. Thing is, I'm split on how to set up a few things, so I'm gonna ask for people's opinions on some thngs.

These polls will be put together in google form by the way.

Edited by CatManThree

I'll note that poll options are unfortunately capped. From my experience, I tried to do basically the same thing in my "favorite characters of each class" thread and was unable to do so comprehensively.

I doubt anything as grandiose as what you are planning would be able to avoid that, unless you separate characters into very specific criteria.

Edited by Etheus

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

2. This is the kinds of things you run by a mod first.  Full stop.

Oh, didn't really think it'd be a big deal. Sorry, I'll stop the whole thing if it's really an issue.

4 hours ago, Etheus said:

I'll note that poll options are unfortunately capped. From my experience, I tried to do basically the same thing in my "favorite characters of each class" thread and was unable to do so comprehensively.

Oof. Well there goes that idea regardless of me being allowed to do it.

5 hours ago, CatManThree said:

Oh, didn't really think it'd be a big deal. Sorry, I'll stop the whole thing if it's really an issue.

The issue was Google's thing.  Someone else has a poll up using IPB's one, which alleviates that issue (namely, Google's dupe management sucks).

But if you had something else in mind other than the poll that's been brought up, perhaps?