Tellius Popularity Poll: Final Round (Final Week)

Final Round (Final Week)  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Final Week

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/13/2020 at 09:40 PM

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SSbardock84 said:

Not as many people voted as usual, so I'm going to extend the voting for a bit. 

Honestly, I kinda feel like Part 2 is mostly agreed upon by the majority. It's Part 3 that'll be tougher. You got Ike, Mia, Soren, Titania, Shinon, Ranulf...tons of popular characters there.

3 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Honestly, I kinda feel like Part 2 is mostly agreed upon by the majority. It's Part 3 that'll be tougher. You got Ike, Mia, Soren, Titania, Shinon, Ranulf...tons of popular characters there.

Pretty sure Ike will win that by perhaps a landslide. He's arguably the most popular guy in the series, and his insane popularity has plenty of presence on this site too.

Go Lincy though! she's crushing this one! 😄

Edited by Anacybele

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Pretty sure Ike will win that by perhaps a landslide. He's arguably the most popular guy in the series, and his insane popularity has plenty of presence on this site too.

Go Lincy though! she's crushing this one! 😄

There's no single winner, the top three from each part are being taken to the finals.

EDIT: In just the short time I've typed this, Haar's total shot up from 3 to 10. No way in heck seven votes were put in in a matter of a minute. Something fishy here.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

There's no single winner, the top three from each part are being taken to the finals.

EDIT: In just the short time I've typed this, Haar's total shot up from 3 to 10. No way in heck seven votes were put in in a matter of a minute. Something fishy here.

Oh, I see then.

And...wow, yeah, that sounds messed up.

It is weird but I've also seen it happen in the 3H character polls. Normally there's also a way for someone to see who votes for which character. Maybe that way we can see if the Haar votes are legit?

Edited by Strullemia

The poll has to be deleted and made after each round because the picked choice from a former vote will be carried over, if the choice was just renamed.

A vote of mine was submitted despite I haven't voted for this round because my vote from a former round was carried over.

12 hours ago, Strullemia said:

It is weird but I've also seen it happen in the 3H character polls. Normally there's also a way for someone to see who votes for which character. Maybe that way we can see if the Haar votes are legit?

You just have to specify that votes are public. Not sure why the OP decided not to make votes public. If you're going to vote, there's no reason it has to be secretive. A true fan doesn't hide behind anonymity. 

Edited by Icelerate

50 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

The poll is updated. I made the votes public since some people wanted that.

It is necessary to prevent new accounts that have no posts to vote as they can simply be alts of someone who wants to manipulate the poll. 

Okay, vote for Brom, people! He won't win the entire competition, but I'd be 100% satisfied if he at least made it to the Top 3 of Part 2 and made it to the finals.

Personally, I'm still a bit, uh...meh, on Haar even being here. He was behind everyone else on this poll besides Heather and Lucia, and then suddenly shot up to more votes than EVERYONE in the matter of a minute? I don't think I'll ever accept him actually being here in a valid way.

6 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Personally, I'm still a bit, uh...meh, on Haar even being here. He was behind everyone else on this poll besides Heather and Lucia, and then suddenly shot up to more votes than EVERYONE in the matter of a minute? I don't think I'll ever accept him actually being here in a valid way.

So you're finding it suspicious that the best unit in the whole game is popular with a lot of people?

2 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

So you're finding it suspicious that the best unit in the whole game is popular with a lot of people?

No, if you've actually kept up with this thread then you'd know exactly what happened prior to this and why I'm suspicious.

11 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Okay, vote for Brom, people! He won't win the entire competition, but I'd be 100% satisfied if he at least made it to the Top 3 of Part 2 and made it to the finals.

Haar still could’ve gotten a lot of votes on the last day.  Similar things have happened in the 3H polls too. Besides the votes are public now, you can actually look if the votes are legit.

59 minutes ago, Strullemia said:

Haar still could’ve gotten a lot of votes on the last day.  Similar things have happened in the 3H polls too. Besides the votes are public now, you can actually look if the votes are legit.

Well, again, this wasn't the last day. This was several days ago. A single character suddenly jumping to a large number of votes within a minute, and that isn't an exaggeration of time. It was literally within the span of 60 seconds, going from hardly any to suddenly the most. Nothing like that happened at all in any of the 3H polls, and there were more sudden Haar votes than there had been total votes for other rounds of other polls. There's always gonna be an asterisk with Haar's continued presence, in my view, unless I see clear and direct evidence to the contrary.

15 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Well, again, this wasn't the last day. This was several days ago. A single character suddenly jumping to a large number of votes within a minute, and that isn't an exaggeration of time. It was literally within the span of 60 seconds, going from hardly any to suddenly the most. Nothing like that happened at all in any of the 3H polls, and there were more sudden Haar votes than there had been total votes for other rounds of other polls. There's always gonna be an asterisk with Haar's continued presence, in my view, unless I see clear and direct evidence to the contrary.

Haar would still have enough votes to proceed to round 2 so it doesn't matter. 

I'm not optimistic on Brom's chances. He's had vocal support, but people aren't keeping up with the polls to vote him into the finals. Even if they were, doesn't seem to matter, bot-rigged characters move on anyway. I'll be done with this after this round probably, don't have time for rigged contests.

On 7/11/2020 at 6:23 PM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm not optimistic on Brom's chances. He's had vocal support, but people aren't keeping up with the polls to vote him into the finals. Even if they were, doesn't seem to matter, bot-rigged characters move on anyway. I'll be done with this after this round probably, don't have time for rigged contests.

How is this rigged at all? So far the outcomes are completely unsurprising.