Tellius Popularity Poll: Final Round (Final Week)

Final Round (Final Week)  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Final Week

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/13/2020 at 09:40 PM

R.I.P Ilyana. Oh well, going with Micaiah for the rest of the way.

Edited by Benice

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Yes. 

That's fine. All I'd say is just let them vote for who they want. It wouldn't feel right to show someone the poll and be like "Hey vote in this poll for my favorite character so they can win."

Just now, SSbardock84 said:

That's fine. All I'd say is just let them vote for who they want. It wouldn't feel right to show someone the poll and be like "Hey vote in this poll for my favorite character so they can win."

Yes but my friends have similar interests which would mean they'd vote for the same person. 

Just now, Icelerate said:

Yes but my friends have similar interests which would mean they'd vote for the same person. 

I mean, I still think it's fine. I don't want to hinder members from voting. More participation is good. 

4 hours ago, SSbardock84 said:

I mean, I still think it's fine. I don't want to hinder members from voting. More participation is good. 

If there is a second place three way tie, does that mean Micaiah will be the only character to make it? 

56 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

If there is a second place three way tie, does that mean Micaiah will be the only character to make it? 

Uh, well I'm hoping it doesn't come to that. I'm not sure what I'll do yet if it does. But probably not.

Haven’t played Radiant Dawn so I can’t speak to Micaiah or Edward as characters. I like both Jill and Zihark, but I have to give the edge to Jill for being the more interesting, more developed character. She comes to respect the laguz instead of mindlessly hating them because she had been taught to. Most notably, she fights for the ones she loves and not for the sake of power or dominance, as shown in her conversation with her father. That’s very respectable.

15 hours ago, SSbardock84 said:

Uh, well I'm hoping it doesn't come to that. I'm not sure what I'll do yet if it does. But probably not.

You can remove the character with the highest vote in that case and then do the voting between the three tied for bottom and then see which of those three should drop out. If the two bottom are tied, those two at the bottom can get a poll to see which one should pass and which one should be removed. 

22 hours ago, Icelerate said:

You can remove the character with the highest vote in that case and then do the voting between the three tied for bottom and then see which of those three should drop out. If the two bottom are tied, those two at the bottom can get a poll to see which one should pass and which one should be removed. 

That's a good idea, thanks.

Poll is updated. Due to Jill and Edward being tied at last place they will be in a poll against each other to determine who gets knocked out. This was Icelerate's suggestion if this came to be, so thank you for that again. Micaiah and Zihark are safe.

35 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Poll is updated. Due to Jill and Edward being tied at last place they will be in a poll against each other to determine who gets knocked out. This was Icelerate's suggestion if this came to be, so thank you for that again. Micaiah and Zihark are safe.

Is strategic voting allowed? 

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

Voting for someone I like less just because they'll be less of a threat for my true favourite. 

Oof. I mean if you want. But I think Micaiah's real competition will be characters from other parts.

Even though I don't like using him as a unit, I've got to give my vote to Brom. He's just a militiaman who wants to take care of his family. An all-around great guy. Even if he did promise his daughter that she could marry Zihark against his wishes.

Edited by twilitfalchion

16 hours ago, SSbardock84 said:

Top three characters of Part I were Micaiah, Zihark, and Jill. They'll be saved for the final round. Part II voting has officially begun.

Woo, that's my top three of the entire game right there. Glad to see they made it. ^^