Tellius Popularity Poll: Final Round (Final Week)

Final Round (Final Week)  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Final Week

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/13/2020 at 09:40 PM

On 7/13/2020 at 4:08 PM, SSbardock84 said:

How is this rigged at all? So far the outcomes are completely unsurprising.

Haar's situation was already talked about but yeah he was so obviously bot-voted in the first round (which should have just disqualified him), and now he's conveniently safe to go to the finals, not to mention the convenient time extensions for rounds despite there being just as many people voting as there was for the last week of Part 1...it was extended specifically for Haar and his bots. The initial results for the top three of Part 2 weren't unsurprising; they were unexpected, so bots conveniently happened. Not to mention the other couple things I noticed, such as Geoffrey and Danved vanishing despite having more votes than Heather, yet Heather got to move on. This whole Part 2 section has been a sham, none of it sits right and there's been no signs of integrity. So, I'm out, I'm not continuingĀ on with a shady contest.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Haar's situation was already talked about but yeah he was so obviously bot-voted in the first round (which should have just disqualified him), and now he's conveniently safe to go to the finals, not to mention the convenient time extensions for rounds despite there being just as many people voting as there was for the last week of Part 1...it was extended specifically for Haar and his bots. The initial results for the top three of Part 2 weren't unsurprising; they were unexpected, so bots conveniently happened. Not to mention the other couple things I noticed, such as Geoffrey and Danved vanishing despite having more votes than Heather, yet Heather got to move on. This whole Part 2 section has been a sham, none of it sits right and there's been no signs of integrity. So, I'm out, I'm not continuingĀ on with a shady contest.

That doesn't make sense. Bots don't have the power to artificially extend the voting period unless the OP is the one with bots which seems highly unlikely or else Edward would have made it instead of being eliminated.Ā 

14 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Haar doesn't even seem concerning. The guy is one of the most popular characters. Tbh you just sound salty that your favorite character didn't make the cut. This has nothing even do with bots, because they wouldn't even be able to vote in the poll. Why would anyone even go out of there way to do something sketchy like this anyways? This is just a little popularity for fun. It's not like it's a CYL poll.

11 hours ago, SSbardock84 said:

Tbh you just sound salty that your favorite character didn't make the cut.

Oh fudge off, there have been plenty of contests like this in the past and not once have I ever put this much stock into a favorite not making the cut. This is entirely about cheating, which has 100% happened here, so fudge off with your dismissive bull.

10 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Oh fudge off, there have been plenty of contests like this in the past and not once have I ever put this much stock into a favorite not making the cut. This is entirely about cheating, which has 100% happened here, so fudge off with your dismissive bull.

That only happened in one round and Haar still had more votes than the others before bots happened. With or without bots, Haar would still make it.Ā 

9 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

You need to calm down, sir. I've done what I can and made the votes public now. The results are what they would've been whether there was cheating or not.

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Had to change my vote to Lucia. Nephenee and Brom are great, but I like Lucia's design and personality a bit better.

kZ9DOjO.jpg

Brom's better than Nephenee and Lucia in FE10, change my mind! /s

Oh well, Brom had a good run considering that he's not that popular. Not sure who I'm gonna side with in part 3 yet!

Edited by Benice

Just now, Benice said:

Brom's better than Nephenee and Lucia in FE10, change my mind!

Oh well, Brom had a good run considering that he's not that popular. Not sure who I'm gonna side with in part 3 yet!

But in FE9 he's practically useless. Armor knights in general are pointless to use when you have better mounted units readily available.

It's time to Rofl! Let's go! Hopefully he'll fare better than poor ol' Aran and Laura.

Edited by Benice

Mia is my number 2 favorite character in all of Fire Emblem, hope she at least makes the top 3 here. Looking at the current votes though, I'm hoping the Ike stans find this because it would still be sad if he didn't move forward as well.

How is Ike not curbstomping this? He's supposed to be massively popular. Yet someone more random like Mia is getting most of the votes instead. I'm really shocked.

56 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

How is Ike not curbstomping this? He's supposed to be massively popular. Yet someone more random like Mia is getting most of the votes instead. I'm really shocked.

Because Mia has an actual personality. /s

Seriously though, I like Ike's story, but his actual personality is pretty dry. Mia's got a bit more spunk and character, even if she isn't as prominently featured.

That, and she's a cute female character with a sword. That automatically gives her an edge (haha) up on Ike.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Because Mia has an actual personality. /s

Seriously though, I like Ike's story, but his actual personality is pretty dry. Mia's got a bit more spunk and character, even if she isn't as prominently featured.

That, and she's a cute female character with a sword. That automatically gives her an edge (haha) up on Ike.

Strange, I've yet to see much personality on her at all. Whereas Ike has so much character and development and is unique among main characters in the series for not being of royal or noble birth. He had to earn his status a Lord through his deeds instead which just means WAY more than simply being born with said status.

Just because Ike is blunt and stoic doesn't mean he lacks personality.

Meanwhile Mia? All she is to me is "spar with me! Where's my rival?" and nothing else. I don't even think she has a cute design. There are many prettier females in this series. Even in Tellius. Mia to me is actually one of the few badly written/designed Tellius characters.

Ike's design, well, he's a cool looking attractive guy. Shouldn't that give him some points?

But this is my opinion, and you have yours. And it's still a fact that Ike is mega popular.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

That, and people seem to really like her Astra. Great. Now I'm making edgy puns too. Adolescence is mean...

Ā 

Welp. Sometimes I wish I liked popular characters, 'cause Rolf's looking pretty toasted. As is Gatrie. As is Mist. As is Janaff. As is... You get the point.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Strange, I've yet to see much personality on her at all. Whereas Ike has so much character and development and is unique among main characters in the series for not being of royal or noble birth. He had to earn his status a Lord through his deeds instead which just means WAY more than simply being born with said status.

Just because Ike is blunt and stoic doesn't mean he lacks personality.

Meanwhile Mia? All she is to me is "spar with me! Where's my rival?" and nothing else. I don't even think she has a cute design. There are many prettier females in this series. Even in Tellius.

But this is my opinion, and you have yours. And it's still a fact that Ike is mega popular.

I agree with you that Ike stands out quite a bit among the other FE lords. His backstory is actually one of my favorites next to Dimitri's or Lucina's. Tellius is amazing overall.

Another thing about Mia...part of her character is also that she bucks the stereotype of men being the only ones who belong on the battlefield. That increases her appeal as well.

Honestly, I'm not a huge Mia fan myself. The reasons I gave are just typically why characters like her are popular.

I like Lucia better actually.

13 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I agree with you that Ike stands out quite a bit among the other FE lords. His backstory is actually one of my favorites next to Dimitri's or Lucina's. Tellius is amazing overall.

Another thing about Mia...part of her character is also that she bucks the stereotype of men being the only ones who belong on the battlefield. That increases her appeal as well.

Honestly, I'm not a huge Mia fan myself. The reasons I gave are just typically why characters like her are popular.

I like Lucia better actually.

Okay. But then why isn't, say, Marcia also popular? She's got spunk and character and is cute. And she's hilarious. Her insults are the best. "YOU SPINELESS SEA CUCUMBER!" lol She's one of my favorite girls in this series. Yet nobody cares about her much. She's never talked about.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Okay. But then why isn't, say, Marcia also popular? She's got spunk and character and is cute. And she's hilarious. Her insults are the best. "YOU SPINELESS SEA CUCUMBER!" lol She's one of my favorite girls in this series. Yet nobody cares about her much. She's never talked about.

That's actually a really good question. I prefer Marcia as a character myself. Her conversations with Makalov are especially entertaining.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

That's actually a really good question. I prefer Marcia as a character myself. Her conversations with Makalov are especially entertaining.

Yeah! I also think she got cuter still in RD because her hair looks better. I actually am not a big fan of short hair on girls. Only a few short hair styles ever appeal to me for them. Marcia's hair is still short in RD, but it got long enough to look alright. Either way though, she's cute to some degree.

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I'm genuinely surprised he only has 2 votes. I'm not at all surprised Mia has so many, but I didn't except to see her so far ahead.