Tellius Popularity Poll: Final Round (Final Week)

Final Round (Final Week)  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Final Week

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/13/2020 at 09:40 PM

I'm really happy to see the current top 3, Mia, Soren and Ike. 

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Strange, I've yet to see much personality on her at all.

I do believe she suffers from the same problem as Ignatz in Three Houses, she pretty much only talks about one thing, sparring (Painting for Ignatz). But both of these characters do show quite some of their personality through their one hobby. And even though I do agree that Marcia's personality is more easily visible, it's also less appealing to me personally. No matter how creative Marcia's insults may be, insults just don't cut it for me. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, whase said:

I do believe she suffers from the same problem as Ignatz in Three Houses, she pretty much only talks about one thing, sparring (Painting for Ignatz). But both of these characters do show quite some of their personality through their one hobby. And even though I do agree that Marcia's personality is more easily visible, it's also less appealing to me personally. No matter how creative Marcia's insults may be, insults just don't cut it for me. 

Fair enough, yeah. What may appeal to one person may not appeal to another, that is true.

On 7/21/2020 at 7:12 PM, Anacybele said:

How is Ike not curbstomping this? He's supposed to be massively popular. Yet someone more random like Mia is getting most of the votes instead. I'm really shocked.

I didn't notice this poll until yesterday. Is Ike doing even worse than before? That's pretty sad yet also funny. 

Nice to see Soren in second place. I doubt he'll beat out Mia though...and Titania is close behind, so he might fall back to third. I wouldn't mind Titania taking second though. They're both my favorite PoR characters.

1 hour ago, SSbardock84 said:

Poll is updated. Voting for Shinon this time around. I was shocked how little he and Ike got. I also didn't realize Soren was so popular.

Why did you keep single digit vote characters? The only characters you removed were those with no votes which means the results will be the same except for newcomers and old voters who quit. 

13 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Why did you keep single digit vote characters? The only characters you removed were those with no votes which means the results will be the same except for newcomers and old voters who quit. 

I'd guess because otherwise it'd just be the Top Three and Ike. Likely to prolong the whole thing for a week further.... maybe.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I haven’t seen this before but I’m so happy that Lucia, Zihark and Jill made it. Definitely voting for Soren here. He’s probably the most well-written character among the tellius cast imo. Plus he’s a precious, mean little Cinnamon bun. Xx

Oof, this is the last thing I expected. I could just extend the poll another week, but I think I'll give everyone a pass this time.

Edit: Poll updated.

Lots of characters I love here, but I gotta go with my boy Stefan. 

Edited by SSbardock84

Yeah! Let's go Sancia! Best Berwick healer!

...Wait, wrong Sanaki. Vote in Sanaki for empress! Democracy!

Edited by Benice