Grand Hero Battle: Repatriation (Ashnard)

Sure hope you liked beating PoR 15 times.

Map

Hard & Lunatic

Spoiler

4LQnBu5.jpg

Infernal

Spoiler

fJoUoby.jpg

Infernal Enemy Stats

Ashnard

Spoiler

HP: 69
Atk: 57
Spd: 23
Def: 41
Res: 34

Weapon: Gurgurant
Assist: 
Special: Dragon Fang (charged)

A: Distant Def 3
B: Sudden Panic 3
C : Even Atk Wave 3
S: 

Lance Dragoon

Spoiler

HP: 57
Atk: 55
Spd: 30
Def: 39
Res: 23

Weapon: Slaying Spear+
Assist: 
Special: Ignis

A: Sturdy Blow 2
B: Guard 3
C : Air Orders
S: 

Green Mage Knight

Spoiler

HP: 45
Atk: 51
Spd: 28
Def: 18
Res: 37

Weapon: Gronnblade+
Assist: 
Special: Ruptured Sky

A: Heavy Blade 3
B: Sabotage Atk 3
C : Odd Atk Wave 3
S: 

Spear Fighter

Spoiler

HP: 63
Atk: 50
Spd: 37
Def: 36
Res: 24

Weapon: Barrier Lance+
Assist: 
Special: Draconic Aura

A: Fire Boost 3
B: Lull Atk/Def 3
C : Savage Blow 3
S: 

Red Dark Flier

Spoiler

HP: 46
Atk: 46
Spd: 41
Def: 17
Res: 35

Weapon: Rauðrfox+
Assist: 
Special: Iceberg

A: Iote's Shield
B: Mystic Boost 3
C : Odd Atk Wave 3
S: 

Fighter

Spoiler

HP: 63
Atk: 44
Spd: 32
Def: 36
Res: 24

Weapon: Brave Axe+
Assist: 
Special: Bonfire

A: Brazen Atk/Def 3
B: Even Pulse Tie 3
C : Threaten Atk/Def 2
S: 

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Map was easy, so I decided to do a little homage to PoR and do the chapter the proper way. I started with a huge failure trying to do a Greil Mercenaries clear so I just went with an endgame PoR party. It took like 10 tries to get the last battle right, but it was worth it in the end. I also felt that the whole running away part is seriously reminiscent of PoR Endgame when Ashnard takes you by surprise with not being a static boss and having 10 mov!

I only beat PoR once. Ashnard is a good reason to never do it again. But this isn't that Ashnard. So look, no Ike, Nasir or Giffca!

Also, good news! If you're finding it hard to tank Ashnard and don't have the right set up to go all guns blazing, Sigrun can tank his DF with a Sturdy Stance 3 sealand defence refine (No other boosts.). It's how I did it for Infernal when my birds failed.

Hard cleared with low HM units, Lunatic cleared with Tibarn, Naesala, Reyson and Leanne, Infernal cleared with Elincia, Sigrun, B!Michiah and Witch!Mia.

Edited by Dayni

This was a easy GHB. Also, infinite special Ashnard is a thing, I guess.

I went with Saizo. I just... didn't expect to 1-turn it.

@BoaFerox @mcsilas @Maaka @mampfoid @Landmaster @Sasori @Zeo @daisy jane

@LordFrigid Azura is my favorite Shadow Dragon character. Nice clear. Yeah, "nullify effective against fliers"... how cute.

@Alexmender Nice themed clear! Very well done. I was confused for the use of R Tomebreaker on Ike, but that's ok.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

@LordFrigid Young Caeda is just too strong... Wish I could build a groom Marth for galeforcing, but he has been sacrificed a couple times, so oh well... Nice clear!

@Diovani Bressan Wow Saizo did a great job! Those debuffs are pretty powerful. Good job!

Florina is coming close to becoming Bartre's adopted daughter. Probably could have used spring Fir, but I still don't have feathers to use for galeforce for her, so Florina it is. It's more fun quadding and galeforcing with strange units anyway.

This one was pretty easy, used my cav team of: Hrid, B!Veronica, Dimitri and Walhart.  I was having fun using one crazy king to smash another crazy king.  Now to figure out how to build one of my top 5 favorite villains. 

This map was easy, yeah. I cleared infernal in one try and while trying Fallen Ike out in a higher difficulty level map. Needless to say, he did his job! I also used Brave Ike, Peony, and NY Alfonse. Though I should try more stuff with Ike Emblem now that we've got the super good Fallen Ike and I've got him at +3 with +Spd!

Edited by Anacybele

They could have at least tried to make this one interesting~

@LordFrigid- Baby Caeda kill Ashnard was WILDT

@Alexmender -  Fun theme team, Soren doing most of the work was great, I always love to see people using him~

@Nowi's Husband - The dragon mask looks so cool on H!Nowi

@Diovani Bressan - A one turn with Saizo the 5th~ He even got to nuke the main boss on Turn  1~ Noice~

@Maaka - I will forgive the lack of Spring Fir this time because we have +10 Bunny Dad. I didn’t expect OG would be the one to take out Ashnard, that was awesome~

@NSSKG151 - Double Moonbow what does it mean Special Spamming looked like a lot of fun! Nice job!

Recorded, ended up just tossing the vid because it's wasn't worth the effort to upload. Altena ORKOed Ashnard. Maybe I'll show her off on some other map some other day.

@LordFrigid That ain't fair.

@Alexmender Lol, barely any SI needed. I assume the R Tomebreaker was from while you were trying a different strat.

@Diovani Bressan Wow, you're part of the one-turn club now.

@Maaka Dragon Fang not even close. I lold at the Wo Dao on SBartre. Maybe he would've won with Steel.

@NSSKG151 Ah, team Anna. I wonder if they'll ever add the other Annas.

@Landmaster No problem for the little blondes here. Have you ever considered trying to have staff Elise CC Vantage some of these maps for a solo or something?

@Landmaster Impressive that Nowi took a hit and soften the mad king up so Elise could finish him off.

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@NSSKG151 Ah, team Anna. I wonder if they'll ever add the other Annas.

Next month would be a good opportunity since what would be a better way to celebrate Anna's three birthdays in June than with a banner of just her from different games.

But yeah, Team Anna is kind of limited in what it can do right now with just axe Anna and red bow Anna. Would be nice to have Trickster Anna as a sword or dagger along or Outlaw Anna as a different colored bow.

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

Next month would be a good opportunity since what would be a better way to celebrate Anna's three birthdays in June than with a banner of just her from different games.

But yeah, Team Anna is kind of limited in what it can do right now with just axe Anna and red bow Anna. Would be nice to have Trickster Anna as a sword or dagger along or Outlaw Anna as a different colored bow.

Oh, that'd be neat. Though unlikely, sadly.

Those honorary Annas can fight things, maybe? Phina and Marisa. Maybe Jill when she comes out lol.

Looks like Ike Emblem is sadly impossible here unless you break the rules a bit and switch one out for a healer or something like that. Ashnard and that lance flier are too bulky. Even Brave Ike takes a ton of damage. Also, there's a bug causing Ashnard's special cooldown to always be at zero when he has no skills or help from allies to make this happen. So that's annoying. I hope it's fixed soon. GHBs and all often have the main enemy start with their special charged right away, but they never always had the cooldown at zero. So this is a bug.

9 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh, that'd be neat. Though unlikely, sadly.

Those honorary Annas can fight things, maybe? Phina and Marisa. Maybe Jill when she comes out lol.

Yeah, they always seem to be stuck in their dance and infantry pulse role even though I have great builds for them. I just can never seem to find a good opportunity for them to fight something.

Well this was kind of sad. You'd think a final boss would have a more difficult GHB. I mean even Iago had some thought put into it.  It worked well to give Sieg's refine a small test run.

@Diovani Bressan: Your Saizo is still pretty scary. Taking 0 damage from everything he can't vantage one shot.

@Maaka: Interesting use of the movement after battle skills. It made for a good combo with WOM......also those glasses go great with Bartre's dad look

@Landmaster: Yeah this really wasn't a very interesting GHB. Ashnard did a lot of damage to Nowi, but that was pretty much the only thing that posed even the slightest thread to team Elise.

Cheated my way to an easy Infernal clear with a ragtag team (Bramimond, Flying Olivia, Midori, and Legendary Chrom).