New event calendar (May-June 2020)

DarkAlf

We have a new event calendar!  What are you looking forward to?  Dreading?  Enjoy!

img_20200511.png

Edited by DarkAlf
Replaced image with official one from FEH's site

I'm looking forward to the new Bride/Groom banner and all the revivals (I don't have quite a few of those characters, plus I'd like some merges), and the New Hero banner in June. I'm always up for some Lost Lore. I'm not looking forward to another Voting Gauntlet, though.

So 5/27 is when I get to go for Bride Fjorm. Should be able to pull it off, not planning on doing any other summoning in the meantime. Funny that the Year 1 bride revival event is pushed so far back it's after the New Heroes banner starts and after the Year 3 one ends.

Lull candidates:

• Atk/Spd: Sirius, Perceval
  • Atk/Def: Dimitri, Duo Ephraim (maybe?)
  • Atk/Res: Kiria
  • Spd/Def: Claude, Bernadetta
  • Spd/Res: Lysithea

I see a Heroes with Lull skills banner. Surely Sirius will be a focus unit on that banner right?

New Heroes banner in June is coming a little bit earlier than usual and being on the fifth day of the month. I'm really hoping it's Awakening because otherwise I will most likely have to sit through seven weeks of summer seasonals before we get another New Heroes banner in late July.

Right now - it looks like my orbs are def. safe. unless Eleonora is the 3rd Colourless with Leif and Alm 
Only thing that is making me summon on that banner is her - then June is a hard skip, because i'd like to spend some orbs on Elincia merges (birthday month), before CYL. 

Heroes with Lull Skills
Lyisthea (too early imo)
Kiria
Percival
Sirius
Dimitri
Bernadetta
Claude

Claude's just had a Heroes with. 
they could do Dimitri. 

but i am thinking it is 

Sirius  Kiria and oh. i guess Bernie if they wanna avoid colour sharing or Dimitri. 

Heroes with Bond Skills
Maybe they'll remember Owain exists LOL

I would hope we actually get more than one groom this time, but I'm not counting on it. So I'm not super excited for this banner. The only way I'll be is if it had Bride Elincia or Groom Frederick/Sylvain or something. Otherwise, I'm not gonna care. Just going to be patient for the next set of new heroes mostly. I'm not sure I'll be interested in the new mythic.

Just now, NSSKG151 said:

I see a Heroes with Lull skills banner. Surely Sirius will be a focus unit on that banner right?

New Heroes banner in June is coming a little bit earlier than usual and being on the fifth day of the month. I'm really hoping it's Awakening because otherwise I will most likely have to sit through seven weeks of summer seasonals before we get another New Heroes banner in late July.

Ephraim, Perceval, and Claude have all gotten recent reruns, and Sirius has gone a while without any rerun, so I'm guessing Bernadetta, Sirius, and either Kiria or Lysithea.

I'll be genuinely surprised if Claude is on the lull banner after being on the glimmer one. Not unpleasantly so, since I didn't get him on glimmer and I don't want to go back right now with only a day left, but I just don't expect him again so soon. Sirius would be a good candidate, since Perceval was just run on the solo banner. I don't expect Duo Ephraim since he was just on the legendary, so probably Dimitri ... although that would have him and Sirius color-share. Bernadetta, Lysithea, and Kiria are all pretty eligible, but I expect to see one of the red units since red is a very crowded color for legendary banners.

I already posted it in the actual Limited Hero Battles thread, but here is what we're getting this time with the Limited Hero Battles for anyone who hasn't seen it and wants to know [DATAMINE SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

Gaiden / SoV vs. Fallen Takumi GHB: 5/11; 1 dancer allowed
Heroes vs. Eirika & Ephraim BHB: 5/12; no dancers allowed
Fates vs. Saias GHB: 5/13; 1 dancer allowed
Binding Blade vs. Ninian & Hawkeye BHB: 5/14; no dancers allowed
Genealogy & Thracia vs. Lyn LHB: 5/15; 1 dancer allowed

I’m torn... the skill banners look good... Forsyth and Kiria might appear on either the Bond Skills or the Lull skills respectively. Yikes, I’m gonna be so broke LOL.

Also, Owain is a Dream +10 project of mine, but I don’t even know if would appear, and I certainly don’t have enough orbs.

No feelings one way or another about any of the brides.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Ephraim, Perceval, and Claude have all gotten recent reruns, and Sirius has gone a while without any rerun, so I'm guessing Bernadetta, Sirius, and either Kiria or Lysithea.

Sirius, Bernadetta and one of the red mages would make a good banner though I wouldn't even be mad if they snuck Dimitri in with Sirius if it's still too soon to rerun Bernadetta since I have neither of the lance cavs and Dimitri could pass his lull skill and death blow 4 onto someone else.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I already posted it in the actual Limited Hero Battles thread, but here is what we're getting this time with the Limited Hero Battles for anyone who hasn't seen it and wants to know [DATAMINE SPOILERS]:

Hide contents

Gaiden / SoV vs. Fallen Takumi GHB: 5/11; 1 dancer allowed
Heroes vs. Eirika & Ephraim BHB: 5/12; no dancers allowed
Fates vs. Saias GHB: 5/13; 1 dancer allowed
Binding Blade vs. Ninian & Hawkeye BHB: 5/14; no dancers allowed
Genealogy & Thracia vs. Lyn LHB: 5/15; 1 dancer allowed

Spoiler

How do you intend to beat Eirika & Ephraim BHB? Also, what are the rewards? 

Now that the Cipher costumes are officially fair game, I'd like to point out that this exists:

337?cb=20180126134219

On the topic of Awakening, I'm honestly surprised we haven't gotten a Bridal Eirika or Lucina. I mean, they already exist and have their dresses.

Edited by Morgan--Grandmaster

2 minutes ago, Icelerate said:
  Reveal hidden contents

How do you intend to beat Eirika & Ephraim BHB? Also, what are the rewards? 

Spoiler

Well, I did just happen to pull a Loki from the Fallen banner so I'm actually not stuck with just the Askr Loser Trio.

I'm still ultimately foddering that Loki to Forrest, mind you, but not before I see if she can't help me with that normally easy map.

Summons+freebies:
5/12: New Power (Siegbert, Gwendolyn, Leon)
5/16: Robin+Corrin BHB 
5/19: TT banner
5/20: Special Heroes (Wedding 2020)
5/22: TT
5/22: Lull banner
5/23: Astram GHB rerun
5/27: Wedding 2019 rerun
5/29: Mythic Heroes
6/1: Bond banner
6/3: Wedding 2018 rerun
6/5: New Heroes + Forging Bonds
6/6: New GHB
6/9: New Power
6/10: Wedding 2017 rerun

For the BHB banner, I'm half-expecting Fallen Celica to be the 3rd unit, if only because she's the only other regular gacha unit who is a Fallen Hero from a 3DS title.

Ugh, choices on what to do with my orbs before the anniversary banner ends.

So, LHB talk...

Spoiler

FH!Takumi GHB: I have plenty of Echoes characters built up so I should clear it just fine. Will probably have Celica and FH!Delthea nuke everything.

E@E BHB: NY!Anna will probably solo the map by herself.

Saias GHB: I have plenty of Fates characters built to handle it.

N@H BHB: Klein will have to carry me through the restrictions again.

Lyn LHB: Heh, Reinhardt and Olwen will probably rip through everything.

Here's a crazy thought I had:

IS puts Lysithea, Kiria, and Bernadetta onto the Lull skills banner.

IS puts Sirius onto the Tempest Trials banner because they decided to make Zeke and Tatiana into a Duo unit for this year's wedding banner.

no new heroes banner until early june, i sleep

UNLESS they come up with Bride Rhea, Bride Elena or Mythic Rhea

Ahh, new bridal banner incoming! I hope we get more canon couples and/or more grooms this year. Griel/Elena duo unit would be so good... Though, I guess that would be Gawain/Elena. I won't get my hopes up, though.

Edit: I'll be spending on the current Fallen banner for the foreseeable future, but I still need a Charlotte for my kitchenware team. She needs to join Bunny Narcian and Bunny Alfonse.

Edited by Mercakete

4 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Here's a crazy thought I had:

IS puts Lysithea, Kiria, and Bernadetta onto the Lull skills banner.

IS puts Sirius onto the Tempest Trials banner because they decided to make Zeke and Tatiana into a Duo unit for this year's wedding banner.

I was thinking of Mathilda and Clive, since the Alm and Faye BHB is going on around the same time.

3 hours ago, Yexin said:

no new heroes banner until early june, i sleep

UNLESS they come up with Bride Rhea, Bride Elena or Mythic Rhea

I actually wouldn't be against it is, if they decided to make Mythic Rhea in July she would be with Edelgard and I wouldn't be able to keep saving for Brave which I am excited about. Honestly, they put all desirable banners right now, Edelgard, then Julia, then Luls. I just hope the Mythic is Hel so I can skip and July something like Medeus or Gotoh as I don't care about them. 

My plans are to do the 40 summons in the fallen banner for Julia (21 left to go), pray that I can freepull Lul Atk/Spd (no Lul for me essentially) and if the mythic isn't Rhea or Anankos then I will start saving up until CYL. I doubt the new heroes banner will be something I will be that interested in and I don't pull in Summer and Bridal banners.

7 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Summons+freebies:
5/12: New Power (Siegbert, Gwendolyn, Leon)
5/16: Robin+Corrin BHB 
5/19: TT banner
5/20: Special Heroes (Wedding 2020)
5/22: TT
5/22: Lull banner
5/23: Astram GHB rerun
5/27: Wedding 2019 rerun
5/29: Mythic Heroes
6/1: Bond banner
6/3: Wedding 2018 rerun
6/5: New Heroes + Forging Bonds
6/6: New GHB
6/9: New Power
6/10: Wedding 2017 rerun

For the BHB banner, I'm half-expecting Fallen Celica to be the 3rd unit, if only because she's the only other regular gacha unit who is a Fallen Hero from a 3DS title.

Ugh, choices on what to do with my orbs before the anniversary banner ends.

There are also the weekly banners, that do not appear in the calendar, but still... That's a good amount of Free summons and freebies.

I will wait for the Mythic Hero Trailer before deciding if I will go for Bride Fjorm or not. I want to fix my -HP one.

Edited by Diovani Bressan