June 2020 New Heroes Speculation

June 2020 New Heroes  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What game are you predicting the banner to be based on?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • FEH Original
    • Multiple games/themed
  2. 2. What game would you want it to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • FEH Original
    • Multiple games/themed

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/01/2020 at 05:29 PM

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s either gonna be tellius or awakening though I’m leaning more towards awakening cause we usually get a new awakening banner around this time. That’s been the case for the past 2 years anyway

TELLIUS MAYBE?

No seriously, that's gonna be on everyone's mind until they actually get another banner.

Voted Tellius for both as I believe it must receive a banner as sa8d continent deserves one. Last Tellius banner I think was the Gallian Beasts and I am not a big fan of these beast banners. Also there are many characters left to put in the game from RD especially. 

Edited by SuperNova125

3 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Since current banner is kinda a FE9 banner, I expect a FE10 banner if it's Tellius.

I don't see how this is in any way "kinda an FE9 banner." The only FE9 character introduced isn't even on the banner itself, and the only Tellius character on the banner is a light reskin of an FE10 version of the protagonist.

9 minutes ago, Etheus said:

I don't see how this is in any way "kinda an FE9 banner." The only FE9 character introduced isn't even on the banner itself, and the only Tellius character on the banner is a light reskin of an FE10 version of the protagonist.

Yeah, this. Dark Burdens is in no way an actual Tellius banner.

keeping faith to my Fates-Fates expectations, untik an actual Fates banner shows up

i might see it being 3H though

59 minutes ago, Etheus said:

You don't consider the last Fates banner (April) to be a Fates banner?

i do, but i always keep my expectations at zero when it comes to new and special heroes banners

Edited by Yexin

Should be Awakening or Tellius up next since they have gone the longest without a new banner at this point but personally I am hoping for Awakening because I am curious to see if they will finally add an Anna from a different game into Heroes and she is the most likely to the be the first due to her good CYL ranking for the past two years plus my personal bias towards Anna and Awakening.

Really it will suck for fans of whichever game doesn't get pick because they will have to wait until the latter half of July for a chance on the next New Heroes banner because of the back to back summer seasonal banners. Makes me wish Fallen Heroes was saved for July instead so we could of had Tellius this month and Awakening next month so that way every game would of had a banner within the span of ten months and everyone can have their red heads (funny enough the most wanted character from Tellius and Awakening is a red headed female character, Anna for Awakening and Jill for Tellius).

I'm with 0 expectations for this one. Or maybe that's just because I'm really tired at the moment.

Radiant Dawn/Path of Radiance is what I want. Awakening is what I think it will be.

Hoping for Tellius, expecting Awakening.

Hopefully the two of them are the next two New Heroes banners, whatever the order is.

If I were to guess units for a new banner based on the games people picked then:

FE10: Jill, Tormod, Volke and Heather   GHB: Sephiran

FE Awakening: Kellam, Ricken, Gregor and Say'ri    GHB: Validar

my one Three Houses: Dorothea, Sylvain, Felix, Marianne   GHB: Solon or Nemesis, but I want Metodey

We've all been pranked, it's gonna be FE4 joke units. Shannam and a whole bunch of obscure replacements.

Yeah, Tellius or Awakening. I want DB, but I've got a feeling that it'll be popular units. (I mean, it makes sense.)

Edited by Benice

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

We've all been pranked, it's gonna be FE4 joke units. Shannam and a whole bunch of obscure replacements.

Yeah, Tellius or Awakening. I want DB, but I've got a feeling that it'll be popular units. (I mean, it makes sense.)

Shannam is FE5, not FE4

7 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Shannam is FE5, not FE4

Well, then he'd theoretically be alive for FE4; ergo, he is an FE4 unit.

Whoopsie. My bad.