June 2020 New Heroes Speculation

June 2020 New Heroes  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What game are you predicting the banner to be based on?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • FEH Original
    • Multiple games/themed
  2. 2. What game would you want it to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • FEH Original
    • Multiple games/themed

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/01/2020 at 05:29 PM

I've no clue. Tellius and Awakening would make sense since they've gone on without banners the longest, but IS likes to do that thing where they seem to be building up a pattern and then they're like "lol". I could also it being 3H because it is the newest game or 1st gen Genealogy since that game doesn't release their 1st gen and 2nd gen together.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Benice said:

Well, then he'd theoretically be alive for FE4; ergo, he is an FE4 unit.

Whoopsie. My bad.

I mean, to be fair, if you visit one of the villages in Ch. 9 with some of the substitutes, you do encounter a Shannan imposter, which may or may not be Shannan

24 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I've no clue. Tellius and Awakening would make sense since they've gone on without banners the longest, but IS likes to do that thing where they seem to be building up a pattern and then they're like "lol". I could also it being 3H because it is the newest game or 1st gen Genealogy since that game doesn't release their 1st gen and 2nd gen together.

3H and FE4 Gen 1 are certainly what I'd pick as the next most in need of attention soon after Tellius/Awakening, since 3H still has plenty of catching up to do and FE4 Gen 1 hasn't gotten attention in over a year and a half.

Edited by Othin

i think you guys forgot about the banner with seti, shannan, larcei and altena

anyway yes, i absolutely agree that genealogy needs more representation

33 minutes ago, Yexin said:

I'm not forgetting, it's just that as of now Genealogy releases characters separately depending on whether they're gen 1 or gen 2. So getting a recent gen 2 banner means that we don't see any kids for a while, but I wouldn't discount seeing some parents sometime soon.

Edited by Sunwoo

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm not forgetting, it's just that as of now Genealogy releases characters separately depending on whether they're gen 1 or gen 2. So getting a recent gen 2 banner means that we don't see any kids for a while, but I wouldn't discount seeing some parents sometime soon.

i mean you're right, but can you really see IntSys releasing 2 genealogy banners in like 4 months?

39 minutes ago, Yexin said:

I specifically said it's Gen 1 that hasn't shown up in a year and a half, that was Gen 2. Now it's time for a return to Gen 1.

Just now, Yexin said:

i mean you're right, but can you really see IntSys releasing 2 genealogy banners in like 4 months?

4 months is, in fact, the exact time gap between Ishtar's banner and Lewyn's. The next New Heroes banner will be 5 months after the last FE4 banner, and we're not even talking just about that one, also later ones.

Edited by Othin

So, here are the Tellius banners I'd make, personally.

Crimea Attacks: Geoffrey (lance cavalier), Kieran (axe cavalier), Lucia (red sword infantry), Bastian (green mage, 4 star focus), Ludveck (lance armor, GHB)

Greil Mercenaries: Boyd (axe infantry), Rhys (colorless healer), Gatrie (lance armor), Rolf (blue bow and 4 star focus, so we get a demoted colored bow that isn't green for once), Shinon (GHB, red bow)

Might of Daein: Jill (axe flier), Zihark (sword infantry), Tauroneo (lance armor), Fiona (lance cavalier, 4 star focus), Bryce (lance armor, GHB)

Warriors of Begnion: Marcia (lance flier), Astrid (bow cavalier, 4 star focus), Tanith (sword flier), Zelgius (sword armor, Begnion armor), Lekain or Sephiran (GHB)

Dawn Brigade: Nolan (axe infantry), Leonardo (colorless bow), Edward (sword infantry), Aran (lance infantry, 4 star focus), Jarod (lance infantry, GHB)

I'd honestly prefer Levail over Lekain or Sephiran for a Begnion character in the GHB category, but Lekain and Sephiran more notable, so yeah. And even if Marcia and Astrid are in their RD designs, I can see them being added with other characters who are actually from Begnion, despite both joining the Crimean knights.

Sorry to those asking for Brom though, he'd be a good 4 star focus addition to the game as well imo, but he doesn't really fit in any of the themes I can think of here unless the Crimea one doesn't focus only on Elincia's knight/retainer crew.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Why do you guys have to keep reminding me that I have to wait another long time for another Gen 2 banner just to have a chance of getting Patty?! X(

44 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Crimea Attacks: Geoffrey (lance cavalier), Kieran (axe cavalier), Lucia (red sword infantry), Bastian (green mage, 4 star focus), Ludveck (lance armor, GHB)

Greil Mercenaries: Boyd (axe infantry), Rhys (colorless healer), Gatrie (lance armor), Rolf (blue bow and 4 star focus, so we get a demoted colored bow that isn't green for once), Shinon (GHB, red bow)

Might of Daein: Jill (axe flier), Zihark (sword infantry), Tauroneo (lance armor), Fiona (lance cavalier, 4 star focus), Bryce (lance armor, GHB)

Warriors of Begnion: Marcia (lance flier), Astrid (bow cavalier, 4 star focus), Tanith (sword flier), Zelgius (sword armor, Begnion armor), Lekain or Sephiran (GHB)

Dawn Brigade: Nolan (axe infantry), Leonardo (colorless bow), Edward (sword infantry), Aran (lance infantry, 4 star focus), Jarod (lance infantry, GHB)

I'd honestly prefer Levail over Lekain or Sephiran for a Begnion character in the GHB category, but Lekain and Sephiran more notable, so yeah. And even if Marcia and Astrid are in their RD designs, I can see them being added with other characters who are actually from Begnion, despite both joining the Crimean knights.

Sorry to those asking for Brom though, he'd be a good 4 star focus addition to the game as well imo, but he doesn't really fit in any of the themes I can think of here unless the Crimea one doesn't focus only on Elincia's knight/retainer crew.

Give me that Daein banner

I predict an Awakening banner, but I want a Tellius one. Given that they just gave us Ashnard and a new Ike, I feel they'll think that's sufficient and not to a Tellius banner. Hope I'm wrong though.

14 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Give me that Daein banner

Heh, that one and the Crimea banner I came up with are the only ones where I'd really want literally everybody, Fiona and the GHBs included. Fiona might've been an underdeveloped character who was crappy gameplay-wise, but at least she's pretty, wears my favorite color on her armor, and I do have to admire her drive to protect and rule Marado well!

Honestly, Ashnard and angry Ike was enough to satisfy my Tellius needs for another month or two so I'm more rooting for a Three Houses banner. Any combination of Felix, Ingrid and Marianne would be preferable for me however, I'm already mentally prepared for Dorothea, Linhardt, Caspar, and Marianne with GHB Felix.

It's hard to predict what a Tellius banner could have (aside from probably Jill), but Awakening has gotten far enough through its roster that it could be easier.

The top 15 missing Awakening characters according to CYL4 votes, are, in order: Anna, Severa, Emmeryn, Say'ri, Inigo, Priam, Miriel, Gangrel, Flavia, Gregor, Ricken, Kellam, Noire, Vaike, and Basilio. A few of those have some level of presence already, of course, so it's up in the air how those might be handled. I'm betting on Anna, maybe alongside Emmeryn for a pair of "unusual" units, plus a couple of the Shepherds like Miriel and Vaike. For a GHB, Gangrel or maybe Priam could be fun. Priam might seem a bit odd at this particular time, and I'd prefer Gangrel anyway, personally.

4 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

It's been approx. 3 years, add the Dawn Brigade already.

They've probably been stalling because they're mostly male I guess

Nah, it's that plus none of them except Edward are particularly popular (and even he isn't exceptionally popular) so a double whammy really.

Nolan in particular only has gotten 974 votes across every CYL event so far.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I would add:

United Commoners

Brom (Axe) - Demote

Illyana (B Tome)

Calill (R Tome)

Largo (Axe)

Heather - GHB

Virtuous Foes

Nasir (B Breath)

Ena (R Breath)

Shiraham (Axe)

Renning (Sword) (Accessory = Bertram's Helmet)

Pelleas (R Tome) - GHB

Edited by Etheus

An Edward/Leonardo/Nolan/Jill banner with their Legendary Daein weapons would be perfect, although people would probably complain about Nolan and Jill sharing a color...

Hopefully Edward would be the demote because we've hadn't had a red demote in ages (also makes sense with the whole Zero to Hero thing)

4 minutes ago, Etheus said:

I would add:

United Commoners

Brom (Axe) - Demote

Illyana (B Tome)

Calill (R Tome)

Largo (Axe)

Heather - GHB

Virtuous Foes

Nasir (B Breath)

Ena (R Breath)

Shirahim (Axe)

Renning (Sword) (Accessory = Bertram's Helmet)

Pelleas (R Tome) - GHB

You mean Shiharam down there. But his name is kinda hard to spell/remember, so that mistake is understandable. But yeah, I guess these could work too!

37 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Honestly, Ashnard and angry Ike was enough to satisfy my Tellius needs for another month or two so I'm more rooting for a Three Houses banner. Any combination of Felix, Ingrid and Marianne would be preferable for me however, I'm already mentally prepared for Dorothea, Linhardt, Caspar, and Marianne with GHB Felix.

I would like another 3H banner. I want Ashe in the game, even as the demotion unit. I don't expect any of the students (at least in their Academy phase) as GHB... Maybe Solon or the others professors.

However, I am kinda feeling that we will have some kinda of 3H representation in one of the Summer banners...

I'd only care for a TH banner right now if it had Sylvain. I just want Sylvain, man. There are some other characters from the game that I'd like too, but I don't want them nearly as badly as I want my favorite redhead!

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

However, I am kinda feeling that we will have some kinda of 3H representation in one of the Summer banners...

And by representation, you mean Edelgard and Dorothea right?

I think the next two banners are gonna be Awakening and Tellius no matter what. It's just a question of which one they do first. I can see Awakening coming first because the Fallen banner had 0 Awakening vs 2 Tellius.

So Expected Awakening, Wanted Tellius.

I am also really sad that with multiple people predicting Tellius banners nobody predicted Petrine. You all seriously predicted Shiraham, Bryce and Bertram (technically), all the notable enemies from Daein EXCEPT her.

That is cruel, I will fix it by making a banner with her myself:

Fleeing Mercenaries: Greil (infantry axe), Boyd (infantry axe) 4 star demote, Rolf (infantry red bow), Rhys (infantry blue tome), Petrine GHB (cavalry lance).

The banner is based around the chapter in which the mercenaries try to escape to Gallia and Petrine fights with Greil.

Petrine will have the Flame Lance, Greil Urvan, Rolf his bow, Boyd can maybe bring the Firesweep Axe to the 4* pull and Rhys can get something.

Two notes: Shinon and Gatrie are out because of space issues but also because it makes sense thematically since they are about to abandon the group. Rhys may be less popular but he is more loyal so he gets the spot instead of Shinon the jerk.

Rhys can also be colorless since it's the card color missing from the banner. Which means staff, or if they want to make him premiun and desirable out of nowhere he can be colorless tome.

Edited by GrandeRampel