June 2020 New Heroes Speculation

June 2020 New Heroes  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What game are you predicting the banner to be based on?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • FEH Original
    • Multiple games/themed
  2. 2. What game would you want it to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • FEH Original
    • Multiple games/themed

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/01/2020 at 05:29 PM

16 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

I am also really sad that with multiple people predicting Tellius banners nobody predicted Petrine. You all seriously predicted Shiraham, Bryce and Bertram (technically), all the notable enemies from Daein EXCEPT her.

Petrine......is a character that exists. I don't particularly love or hate her, so that's all I can say about her. Though like Etheus said, that bridge map can go to hell.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's Tellius I really hope we get the Dawn Brigade.

Edward (Red Sword), Laura (Colorless Staff), Aran (Blue Lance), Nolan (Green Axe). Leonardo (Colorless Bow) is the freebie.

If I was making banners for the games mentioned, I'd probably go with:

• FE4 Gen 1: Azelle (red tome infantry), Erinys (lance pegasus flier), Lex (axe cavalry, demote [purely because more not-rare axe cavs are needed in the general pool]), Edain (staff infantry), Chulainn (sword infantry, GHB)
  • Awakening: Gregor (sword infantry), Emmeryn (blue tome infantry), Vaike (axe infantry, demote), Anna (colorless dagger infantry), Gangrel (sword infantry, GHB)
  • Three Houses: Felix (sword infantry), Dorothea (blue tome infantry), Dedue (axe armor, demote), Marianne (staff infantry), Solon (red tome infantry, GHB)

And then, all the Tellius ones:

• Greil Mercenaries: Rolf (red bow infantry), Gatrie (lance armor), Boyd (axe infantry), Rhys (staff infantry, demote), Shinon (red/colorless bow infantry, GHB)
  • Dawn Brigade: Edward (sword infantry), Leonardo (blue bow infantry), Nolan (axe infantry), Laura (staff infantry, demote), Aran (lance infantry, GHB)
  • Crimea 1: Meg (sword armor), Danved (lance infantry, demote), Brom (axe armor), Heather (colorless dagger infantry), Ludveck (axe armor, GHB)
  • Crimea 2: Lucia (sword infantry), Geoffrey (lance cavalry), Kieran (axe cavalry), Bastian (green tome infantry, demote), Petrine (lance cavalry, GHB)
  • Daein: Zihark (sword infantry), Tauroneo (lance armor), Jill (axe wyvern flier), Fiona (lance cavalry, demote), Jarod (lance infantry, GHB)
  • Begnion: Tanith (sword pegasus flier), Marcia (lance pegasus flier), Astrid (colorless bow cavalry), Makalov (sword cavalry, demote), Lekain (blue tome infantry, GHB)
  • Random: Calill (red tome infantry), Ilyana (blue tome infantry), Largo (axe infantry, demote), Volke (colorless dagger infantry), Bryce (lance armor, GHB)

5 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

If I was making banners for the games mentioned, I'd probably go with:

• Awakening: Gregor (sword infantry), Emmeryn (blue tome infantry), Vaike (axe infantry, demote), Anna (colorless dagger infantry), Gangrel (sword infantry, GHB)

Would very, very strongly prefer Miriel over Emmeryn, even if it meant we had to double up on reds. It's ridiculous that Miriel is the only mother character who's not in Heroes yet, and whose child has absolutely no form of representation either.

My preferred lineups for Tellius and Awakening would be:

Tellius
Jill [Lance Flying]
Shinon [Colorless Bow Infantry]
Volke [Red Dagger Infantry]
Astrid [Blue Bow Cavalry; demote]
Petrine [Lance Cavalry; GHB] and only here because Ashnard is now in

Awakening 
Severa [Red Bow Cavalry]
Laurent [Green Tome Cavalry]
Miriel [Blue Tome Infantry]
Gregor [Sword Infantry; demote]
Gangrel [Red Dagger Infantry; GHB]

I think we should just stick the four remaining Awakening kids together on a banner -- Noire, Laurent, Inigo, and Severa. Validar can be the GHB or something, I don't really care who. Laurent could be the demote, while Inigo and Severa can have different classes from each other so they're not both swords. Noire can be a bow of whatever color (or lack thereof) she wants.

Except we got gen 2 characters on the last Awakening New Heroes banner so the next one is more likely to have gen 1 characters instead. Fates is the only one to mix in parents and kids on banners while Genealogy and Awakening focuses on one or the other generation of units.

As for my prediction for the next Awakening banner...if we are just looking at the most wanted characters not yet in the game then I guess Anna (Colorless Dagger), Sayri (Sword), Emmeryn (Green Tome), Gangrel (Blue Dagger) and a Priam GHB would satisfy me. Interesting that the most wanted missing characters not in Heroes are characters (besides Say'ri but she is more associated with paralogue characters than the main cast anyways) recruited from Paralogue chapters in the middle/latter half of the game over characters gotten early on.

Edited by NSSKG151

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Daein: Zihark (sword infantry), Tauroneo (lance armor), Jill (axe wyvern flier), Fiona (lance cavalry, demote), Jarod (lance infantry, GHB)

Um, Jarod is not from Daein, he's from Begnion... Did you play RD at all?

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Except that Jarod is the antagonist of the Daein arc and in a GHB slot, which is most likely what he's getting at? No need to sound so rude about it.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Except that Jarod is the antagonist of the Daein arc and in a GHB slot, which is most likely what he's getting at? No need to sound so rude about it.

Then why not make him the GHB that goes with the Dawn Brigade, since, you know, they were the protagonists of that arc? He just makes more sense with them. And a Daein GHB should be Bryce or Petrine since they were actual Daein generals.

As for me being "rude," he had the same attitude with me when we had an argument relating to FE7. Telling me to "go play the game" and stuff. If he can act like that with no one caring, why can't I?

If I had to throw in a TH banner:

Sylvain (lance cavalry), Ingrid (lance flier), Dorothea (red mage), Ignatz (colorless bow, 4 star focus), Felix (sword infantry, GHB)

It'd be criminal not to have Sylvain and Felix added next for TH given their popularity. And I say this as someone who strongly dislikes Felix.

Edited by Anacybele

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Then why not make him the GHB that goes with the Dawn Brigade, since, you know, they were the protagonists of that arc? He just makes more sense with them. And a Daein GHB should be Bryce or Petrine since they were actual Daein generals.

First of all if you look at his banner lineup it has Fiona, who is RD-exclusive. Bryce and Petrine are very, very dead by the time RD comes around and they haven't mixed PoR exclusive characters with RD exclusive ones. And second of all, how should I know his exact reasoning as to why those characters instead of the Dawn Brigade?

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

As for me being "rude," he had the same attitude with me when we had an argument relating to FE7. Telling me to "go play the game" and stuff. If he can act like that with no one caring, why can't I?

Well, you have admitted that you've never actually finished FE7, but you keep on arguing with people who have finished FE7 multiple times about various parts of the game. That kind of makes a difference. Unless you guys had some other argument recently I'm not aware of, you two were arguing about shipping Hector and what his most canon option was. It's, uh, not a good look to try to argue about the canonicity of pairings from a game you haven't personally finished when the person you're arguing with loves said game more than any other game in the series.

It's not so much that it's okay if he does it, but the circumstances between that and this are not comparable. He's not arguing with you trying to for the lack of a better word lecture you on a game you love above all other games in the series.

EDIT: This is getting off topic anyway, so if you really want to continue best do it by PM. I'm just going to say that what I want most from Tellius is a banner with Tormod and his Laguz Emancipation Army.

Edited by Sunwoo

34 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I've beaten RD multiple times. I put him there because he's the main antagonist in Part 1.

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

This was multiple days ago. This has nothing to do with anything here. This is entirely irrelevant. Clearly someone cared, a mod came in and said "hey stop it." This was entirely unneeded.

Edit: No, there have been no arguments since then, and I haven't brought it up to anyone at all since then. I'll just refrain from making any comments here, then, if this is what's gonna happen. I don't want to get into anything.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

I'm expecting an Awakening banner, which would be great, but I'd prefer an Archanean banner. Give me Julian and Lena already, IS!

If it absolutely has to be a Tellius banner, it better be the Dawn Brigade + Pelleas.

Going to switch my vote to Awakening this month I guess. Nothing personal to Tellius fans, and while Evil Ike doesn't really count towards Tellius representation, Ashnard certainly does. If we could have a Tellius banner with a GHB from elsewhere then by all means.

Aside, I don't feel a game deserves special treatment just because they split their game into multiple generations, so I don't feel FE4 is owed anything at this stage.

All that said, I'll probably spend all my orbs on trying for Legendary Leif merges next month so I probably won't have more than 50 orbs to spend on this banner no matter who is on it.

It would be nice to feature Cipher characters, so I would like that. If Heroes did not exist, I would be spending my time and money on Cipher instead right now, and I think it is kind of sad to see Cipher go so soon. I think it would be fitting for Heroes to do something to remember Cipher by and showcase some of the amazing art Cipher has. I guess the bright side to Cipher ending so soon is that if I ever wish to pick up Cipher again, it means that it might be easier to collect every single card compared to collecting every single Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokémon card.

If I had to guess for new banners for Awakening/Tellius, it'd be...

Awakening:
- Miriel (Red Tome Infantry)
- Vaike (Axe Infantry)
- Laurent (Blue Tome Cavalry, Demote)
- Emmeryn (Staff Infantry)
- Gangrel (Sword Infantry, really can't see him without Levin Sword, GHB)

Tellius:
- Edward (Sword Infantry, Demote)
- Jill (Axe Flier)
- Normal Ilyana (Blue Tome Infantry)
- Rhys (Staff Infantry)
- Lekain (Blue Tome Infantry, GHB)

If I had to guess, Awakening is probably first.

Edited by Michelaar

10 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Petrine......is a character that exists. I don't particularly love or hate her, so that's all I can say about her. Though like Etheus said, that bridge map can go to hell.

The same thing can be said for Bryce of course. He's a character that "exists," but he certainly has an appeal over Petrine in that f2p players could really use a lance armor with a distant counter weapon.

I personally added Renning because I really like Bertram. I don't know if I'd make him a merge project because I already have 3 sword cavalry projects, but I'd certainly be interested.

1 hour ago, FrostyFireMage said:

If the next banner is FE4 Gen 1 themed and Azelle is on it I sort of hope he's a Red Tome Cavalry demote, since there are no non-5* Red Tome cavs in the summoning pool

Yeah, that would be really nice. Right now my only option if I want to merge one is Valentine's Titania, who's way too expensive for how bad she is. Unless the game wants to keep throwing more copies of Eirika at me, I guess. 

9 minutes ago, Etheus said:

The same thing can be said for Bryce of course. He's a character that "exists," but he certainly has an appeal over Petrine in that f2p players could really use a lance armor with a distant counter weapon.

I personally added Renning because I really like Bertram. I don't know if I'd make him a merge project because I already have 3 sword cavalry projects, but I'd certainly be interested.

He probably wouldn't have it keep DC in Heroes, lots of those weapons have been changing their effects. 

8 minutes ago, Othin said:

Yeah, that would be really nice. Right now my only option if I want to merge one is Valentine's Titania, who's way too expensive for how bad she is. Unless the game wants to keep throwing more copies of Eirika at me, I guess. 

He probably wouldn't have it keep DC in Heroes, lots of those weapons have been changing their effects. 

To that I simply say "let a man dream." Maybe he won't keep it. Maybe he will. He certainly could, and he'd be a f2p asset either way, as our armor selection is quite limited.

16 minutes ago, Etheus said:

To that I simply say "let a man dream." Maybe he won't keep it. Maybe he will. He certainly could, and he'd be a f2p asset either way, as our armor selection is quite limited.

Fair enough. Any free Gen 4 armor with a prf seems significant.

Rather then have a Tellius banner that's sorted by country I'd make a ''friends of the Laguz'' banner with Jill, Zihark, Tormod and Boyd all being beorc who have Laguz friends and fight for their cause.

Though any banner with such a ratio in favor of the males would likely be a pipe dream. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

Top missing Tellius characters according to CYL4: Jill, Shinon, (Ilyana), Sephiran, Boyd, Volke, Lucia, Pelleas, Stefan, Dheginsea, Edward, Astrid, Zihark, Kurthnaga, Volug, (Greil), Tormod, Vika, Marcia, Ashera

If it's another FE10 banner, Sephiran would be really nice as a GHB.

Boyd would be nice as well, to complete the brothers trio as well as Ike's starting party.