June 2020 New Heroes Speculation

June 2020 New Heroes  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What game are you predicting the banner to be based on?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • FEH Original
    • Multiple games/themed
  2. 2. What game would you want it to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • FEH Original
    • Multiple games/themed

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/01/2020 at 05:29 PM

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

Plot twist: They put in Cordelia's commander, (can't remember her name right now) Mustafa, Validar and Priam.

Phila apparently isn't even significant enough to be included in CYL because she's not there. Mustafa, meanwhile, is so make of that what you will.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Phila apparently isn't even significant enough to be included in CYL because she's not there

Maybe because she makes all discussions Philasophical?

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Mustafa, meanwhile, is so make of that what you will.

Because he's a true legend!

I do hope that for Otts' sake that Severa makes it in this time around. I've never played awakening so I'm not too invested in any of them getting in, but I can root for other people's hopes.

(But dangit, when do Treck, Noah and Saul make it into Heroes? Oh well, at least Fir has an alt now.)

5 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I really would love another SS banner with:

Forde (Cavalry Axe)

Gilliam (Armored Lance)

Ismaire (Sword) (Obligatory female banner seller)

Rennac (Dagger) (Demote)

GHB - Selena (Cav Blue Tome with Bolting)

It's funny you say Ismaire is the obligatory female banner seller when on the last Sacred Stones banner the sole female on the banner was the demote. Though then again I guess they were banking on Ephraim to carry the banner.

But if we are talking about what we would like to see on the next Sacred Stones banner I want to see Gilliam as well and also Moulder, Natasha and Artur but I'm kind of expecting the next one to be a Grado themed banner with Selena, Duessel, Knoll and Natasha (so at least one character I like is likely to show up) with a Vigarde GHB.

2 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

It's funny you say Ismaire is the obligatory female banner seller when on the last Sacred Stones banner the sole female on the banner was the demote. Though then again I guess they were banking on Ephraim to carry the banner.

But if we are talking about what we would like to see on the next Sacred Stones banner I want to see Gilliam as well and also Moulder, Natasha and Artur but I'm kind of expecting the next one to be a Grado themed banner with Selena, Duessel, Knoll and Natasha (so at least one character I like is likely to show up) with a Vigarde GHB.

That still surprises me to no end, as Tethys is a pretty desirable character, and just being a ranged dancer makes her pretty decent.

27 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

That banner was weird... it's auto demote was Ross (a trainee unit, which a very rarely given to F2P after launch), the demote was a dancer, and the Star of the Banner was pretty much a Special Hero.

If we get a FE8 banner, it'd be nice for it to include Forde, Kyle, Franz and Gilliam with Orson as the GHB.

For a banner with characters you never actually get to play, I'd like Phila, Fernand, the Ice Tribe leader from Fates (whose name escapes me), and Gate Guard from 3H. I'm sure I'm forgetting more. GHB/TT can be 

Man, though, a Goldoa-themed banner would be great. So many options: Nasir, Ena, Kurthnaga, Deginsea (I probably spelled that wrong. I think there may be an h in there), Rajaion (I don't quite count him as in the game),

Spoilers: another Goldoan +1:

Spoiler

Almedha. I'd actually really like to see her and younger Ashnard as a couple. I want a look into what their relationship was like when they were in love (or when at least Almedha was in love.) An alternate version of Soren would be cool, too. Like, if he somehow gained manakete powers (since there's no way he'd be a full dragon laguz.)

Edit: Ah, there's also...I think his name was Garreth?

Edited by Mercakete

40 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

That still surprises me to no end, as Tethys is a pretty desirable character, and just being a ranged dancer makes her pretty decent.

Meanwhile, Lene (who I only just got this year as an off-focus) is still a 5* exclusive while Ares was the demote of that banner.

15 minutes ago, Troykv said:

That banner was weird... it's auto demote was Ross (a trainee unit, which a very rarely given to F2P after launch), the demote was a dancer, and the Star of the Banner was pretty much a Special Hero.

Yeah, but Ross also has Gen 3 stats so his stat total just ends up breaking even with Gerik and all the other recent infantry axes.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, but Ross also has Gen 3 stats so his stat total just ends up breaking even with Gerik and all the other recent infantry axes.

Yeah, but that still makes him competitive to this date, I just found it weird; I would have imagined they would have throw us something different, something that wouldn't be less appealing and have more "demote feeling" like... Knoll Artur?

1 minute ago, Troykv said:

Yeah, but that still makes him competitive to this date, I just found it weird; I would have imagined they would have throw us something different, something that wouldn't be less appealing and have more "demote feeling" like... Knoll Artur?

Don't knock Knoll. Knoll is great.

10 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

If we get a FE8 banner, it'd be nice for it to include Forde, Kyle, Franz and Gilliam with Osian as the GHB.

For a banner with characters you never actually get to play, I'd like Phila, Fernand, the Ice Tribe leader from Fates (whose name escapes me), and Gate Guard from 3H. I'm sure I'm forgetting more. GHB/TT can be 

Man, though, a Goldoa-themed banner would be great. So many options: Nasir, Ena, Kurthnaga, Deginsea (I probably spelled that wrong. I think there may be an h in there), Rajaion (I don't quite count him as in the game),

Spoilers: another Goldoan +1:

Reveal hidden contents

Almedha. I'd actually really like to see her and younger Ashnard as a couple. I want a look into what their relationship was like when they were in love (or when at least Almedha was in love.) An alternate version of Soren would be cool, too. Like, if he somehow gained manakete powers (since there's no way he'd be a full dragon laguz.)

Edit: Ah, there's also...I think his name was Garreth?

I was very confused until I realized you meant Orson, lol.

Gareth is the other dragon, yeah. 

1 hour ago, Othin said:

I was very confused until I realized you meant Orson, lol.

Gareth is the other dragon, yeah. 

I KNEW I was getting his name wrong! I'll go edit.

9 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Heh, Gareth the Dragon to me sounds on a level with like Bob the Dragon.

Gareth sounds that mundane for a dragon name? Well, that is kind of funny because Gareth literally only exists in the side-lines before being playable in 4-F-4.

11 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Gareth sounds that mundane for a dragon name? Well, that is kind of funny because Gareth literally only exists in the side-lines before being playable in 4-F-4.

Yeah, and the only thing he does in those final two maps is die because he's a slow, low Res unit when almost every attack in those maps is magic based (the only ones that aren't are two of Ashera's AOEs).

Though if Gareth is named after the heroic Arthurian knight, it'd make him one of Gawain's little brothers.😛 (The other all younger than Gawain brothers in Le Morte D'Arthur being Agglovale, Aggravain, and half-brother son of accidental incest between mother and uncle Arthur- Mordred.)

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Deginsea (I probably spelled that wrong. I think there may be an h in there)

Dheginsea in North America, Deghinsea in Europe. Not sure why the change in Europe.

14 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Philia apparently isn't even significant enough to be included in CYL because she's not there.

It's only right, she wasn't significant enough to: miraculously survive, come back to life a zombie by sheer force of will, or have a dimensional parallel self stumble into the world; in Awakening itself.

On 5/21/2020 at 8:13 AM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Dheginsea in North America, Deghinsea in Europe. Not sure why the change in Europe.

It's Deghinsea in Path of Radiance regardless of region, so that should be "not sure why the change in America"...

• 2 weeks later...

So, we should hopefully find this banner out tonight. Any last minute bets? Let's get specific and see who is closest.

I'm thinking it'll be a Tellius banner featuring Jill (Green), Zihark (Red), Volug (Red), and Tauroneo (Blue). With Pelleas (Red Tome) as the GHB and Volug as the demote.

Tempting as it is, I don't see Jill and Shinon appearing on the same banner, because both are banner sellers.

I'd like Tellius, but I'm expecting Awakening. If so, I'm hoping for Anna, Emmeryn, Miriel, and Vaike, plus Gangrel as the GHB.

I'm really expecting and hoping the next banner is Awakening since the next New Heroes banner afterwards isn't going to be until late July (about seven weeks I think because of summer seasonal drought). If the banner is Awakening I hope that game's version of Anna (preferably as a sword unit or at least a colorless dagger) is on the banner since she is the highest ranking character on CYL from Awakening not playable yet in Heroes. The rest can be whoever as long as there isn't any units sharing colors but a Gangrel GHB would be nice.

While I hope the trailer is tonight I am kind of concerned that they might still hold it off until tomorrow and show it during maintenance while announcing anything else important for the next update. I still haven't done my free summon on the Mythic banner either because I'm waiting to see the new trailer and I know the Mythic banner will still be up when the new banner comes up but I still would rather know what's coming sooner rather than later.

I kinda thought the trailer was going to be last night tbh. But it should be tonight. I put a halt on my summoning for the Special Heroes Banner to wait until this trailer comes out. I'm still thinking it'll either be Tellius or Awakening.
Predictions:

Tellius- If it's Tellius I'm guessing it'll be characters from Daein. My guess is it'll be five of these characters: Edward, Leonardo, Jill, Zihark, Tauroneo, Pelleas, and Izuka. If it isn't solely Daein then my guess would be: Jill, Shinon, Ilyana, and Boyd with Sephiran as a GHB unit.

Awakening- If it's Awakening, I don't think they'll do more than one of bonus map characters. I'm going to count out Priam since we just got an Ike. So I think the GHB will be either Emmeryn, Gangrel, or Yen'fay, most likely is Emmeryn. As for my top four guesses for the banner: Anna, Say,ri, Donnel, and Miriel.

Edited by SSbardock84

I'm thinking it'll be either Awakening or Tellius, specifically Path of Radiance if Tellius.

If Awakening, I'm thinking: Anna, Emmeryn, Gregor, and Vaike on the banner, with Gangrel as the GHB.

If Path of Radiance, I'm thinking: Zihark, Jill, Brom, and Astrid on the banner, with Petrine as the GHB. (Honestly, I just threw something together here; very few characters seem to really go together, aside from Lucia and Geoffrey, and the Greil Mercenaries.)

I lean much more on the Awakening side.

We’re at the point where someone seriously suggested Donnel for an Awakening banner over Severa. I have no words.

Anyways, I’ll still go with Three Houses and I remain fairly confident that it won’t be Tellius.