Dandra's bored so he's gonna do a PMU of PoR

^

Path of Radiance has a full cast of characters, plenty of whom I've never used before, so let's be interesting about this

I'm gonna do a PMU run of this game, but with a limit to which characters can be chosen. Essentially prioritizing units I've never really used til endgame before. With the last chapter having a deploy limit of 12, I think 12 is a safe number to go for. With that being said, my 'banlist' consists of the following:

Oscar, Boyd, Gatrie, Soren, Ilyana, Mist, Rolf, Marcia, Kieran, Nephenee, Zihark, Jill, Astrid, Calill and Largo.

Give em to me straight, lads.

1. Makalov

2. Mia

3. Ranulf

4. Brom

5. Lethe

6. Bastian

7. Tormod (from Kon on sfcord)

8. Geoffrey

9. Sothe

10. Rhys

11. Devdan (from CrimeanRoyalKnight on sfcord)

12. Stefan (from Zetsubo on sfcord)

Looks like thats it. Time to start.

Edited by Dandragon

16 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

How about Ena. Set her up right and she can take Ashnard down, so you don't necessarily need Ike for endgame.

Ena depends entirely on whether Ike beats BK or not, and i think your dragon laguz option is forced anyways, so im not counting her for this. Should’ve probably mentioned that.

Edited by Dandragon

3 minutes ago, Dandragon said:

Ena depends entirely on whether Ike beats BK or not, and i think your dragon laguz option is forced anyways, so im not counting her for this. Should’ve probably mentioned that.

Fair enough. How about Geoffrey then.

15 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

My Tellius is...not rusty, just uneducated I suppose. Is this the one where you get Vika? If it is, use her.

That would be RD, my friend. A very easy mistake to make. Janaff or Ulki are options for bird laguz, though.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

That would be RD, my friend. A very easy mistake to make. Janaff or Ulki are options for bird laguz, though.

Nah, in that case he can just use Lucia, I see Geoffrey which means she's a safe bet.