Who has the most cipher cards?

SynthGreen

I’m not sure if the wiki is up to date and who to count for, and I can’t find it anywhere on google. 

so far I’m finding Marthseems to have about 34 but only 18 unique, and Chrom and Lucina are close on the way with 33 (but 23 unique) and 30 (17 unique) respectively, if those are all up to date. But I also vividly remember a Pegasus Knight Olivia card but it isn’t on the wiki (so I either dreamed it, or the wiki isn’t up to date and idk if my counting is working) 

thanks for any help! 

It probably depends on how you're defining 'most' - alternate art reprints of pre-existing cards are technically still additional printings, but you seem to be looking for cards that are very clearly not just promo reprints of other cards. As for Olivia, if there's a Peg Olivia card it's some super-obscure Promo I've never heard of, so I doubt that's a thing.

I guess you should define your terms, and then look through the cipher wiki. I suggest sticking to the lords and important characters, since side characters usually don't get a lot of cards. I'd suggest counting Marth, Corrin, Ike, Chrom and Lucina, doubt there's anyone with more cards.

I do believe the wiki is up to date though, haven't been following blue cards so I wouldn't know about Olivia.

12 hours ago, whase said:

I guess you should define your terms, and then look through the cipher wiki. I suggest sticking to the lords and important characters, since side characters usually don't get a lot of cards. I'd suggest counting Marth, Corrin, Ike, Chrom and Lucina, doubt there's anyone with more cards.

I do believe the wiki is up to date though, haven't been following blue cards so I wouldn't know about Olivia.

Thanks! 

so it looks like Chrom wins here with 23 unique cards to Marth’s 18. Of you include appearances in other cards, Chrom still has the edge 

but if you don’t include those, and do include all the signed cards, Marth has 1 more. 

however Cipher splits avatar genders, separated, CorrinF is behind Chrom, but combined Corrins beat him by a bit  

this could change in series 20-22 as the last 3 packs aren’t released from what I saw, but only time will tell. Ike is fairly close but Lyn, Lucina, and Robin (even combined) aren’t close to the big 3/4. 

all in all, I think I got it as honest as I could but it’s a bit confusing. 

thank you again! 

7 hours ago, SynthGreen said:

this could change in series 20-22 as the last 3 packs aren’t released from what I saw

Set 20 is out. Sadly, there's only 2 more sets to go. 

Set 21 will feature three houses, binding/blazing blade and heroes, I doubt any of those will be taking the most cards prize.

Set 22 will be all colors, which probably means all the popular kids get in. Doubt this changes much either.

24 minutes ago, whase said:

Set 20 is out. Sadly, there's only 2 more sets to go. 

Set 21 will feature three houses, binding/blazing blade and heroes, I doubt any of those will be taking the most cards prize.

Set 22 will be all colors, which probably means all the popular kids get in. Doubt this changes much either.

Wow okay , 2 more. 
that’s kinda sad. I love some of their artwork and they get a bit more creative than heroes does, and give love to the most random characters (Priam, Dawn Brigade) who wont get into heroes for a couple years. Plus who is to ay heroes is staying as it is; with profits declining every year they may pull out of new content meaning were left without new artwork during gaps. 

But I try to stay in a “at least it was here” mindset. 

9 minutes ago, SynthGreen said:

But I try to stay in a “at least it was here” mindset. 

I try to stay in a "I will keep playing this game even if no new cards are coming out" mindset. 

Heroes has been getting a bit boring to me for a while now, and I'd never spend money on a gambling game. At least Cipher stopping saves me a lot of money, I guess.