Is there a glitch with Project Diva MegaMix?

Espurrhoodie

Okay, so I bought the game+DLC bundle for MegaMix a few hours ago, but I seem to be missing a few songs. Namely, Two-Faced Lovers, Rolling Girl, and Hold and Release: the Rakshasa and the Corpse. Here's the thing: I have the modules for these songs in the shop, but the songs themselves are nowhere to be seen. At first I thought it was an issue with the DLC (I hadn't noticed that I was missing Rolling Girl and Two-Faced Lovers yet), but then I noticed that I had the other songs that were in the same DLC pack as Hold and Release: Rakshasa and the Corpse (Break it, Break it, Ashes to Ashes, and Meltdown). Is this an error or is this related to player rank?

I just got the game too. I'll let you know if I encounter this problem as well once I start playing it this weekend. I bought all the DLC except the free t-shirt designs and the unlock thing (that hands you everything from the onset)

I'll have a response for sure before Monday

I just checked. I'm missing Hold and Release but not the other two you mentioned. I found the other two in Mix Mode.  Try switching between Arcade Mode and Mix Mode. I'm sure they'll notice and get around to it in a few days. Maybe give or take a week. If people are missing some songs. I noticed a whole bunch of songs aren't on easy mode but are in Normal/Hard. You can see the total song count in the left corner

@eclipse that is what I love the most about the fire emblem community. You literally have someone here who is bound to match you in other franchises as well while here. It's like if you have love for fire emblem as a base, you're bound to love other great games. Wanna meet someone who likes the "Tales of ..." , then come to serenes. Wanna meet someone who likes Dragon Age or Pokemon? Welcome to the forest. Need a Smash partner or Persona friend? Come to serenes! I remember seeing you post in quiet a few Tales game threads if I'm not mistaken. You had pretty good insight and knowledge of the games. Maybe another day in another thread we can talk about those games.

Fire Emblem fans branch out and love other equally fantastic game series and we just happen to all congregate here at serenes forest. Tis a great place to be! Regardless if we are talking Nintendo, Sony, or even PC gamers. I haven't met a community as great as this one anywhere else. 

Anyways, enough digressing. Espurr, I'll let you know if I hear anything else on other boards or if I see an announcement. Just know, you aren't alone. I'm also missing a song so I'm sure Nintendo will fix this soon enough. Maybe this applies to people who bought the bundle with dlc together instead of separately. I haven't seen any other people talking about it. But I'll go shake some trees and see what falls. (if you know that reference, we should be friends)

Edited by Tediz64
Update

Well, I’ll let you know I’m grateful for this topic. I don’t keep up with game news so I didn’t know a new project diva came out. So yup, I’m currently downloading now... stupid slow switch download speed... but is this one better then X was? I really didn’t care much for it, F and F 2nd where so much better in my mind.

I don't know about X (if you are talking about the 3DS one) since I didn't play that. I want to and am going to at some point get the PS4 so I can play the 3rd one. So far I've played a few songs and I like it. Easy surprisingly turned out to be more challenging then before. You can also change the buttons designs so instead of A or B flying across the screen you can set it up like the PlayStation and have square and triangle or even set up arrows! I'm using arrows. Sadly the button sound fx have to be manually changed for each song 😞 it takes menu time to do it. I'm digging it so far and feel it plays just like the Sony ones. It had more button push types making it more challenging. Plus it has two models, button presses and joy con motion presses. Kinda like that VR game for the headset

However, how they calculate the score is super horrendous. I'm so not liking that part

Edited by Tediz64

8 hours ago, Tediz64 said:

I just got the game too. I'll let you know if I encounter this problem as well once I start playing it this weekend. I bought all the DLC except the free t-shirt designs and the unlock thing (that hands you everything from the onset)

I'll have a response for sure before Monday

It just wasn't available on certain difficulties.

Phew, glad it was just because I'm dumb.

2 hours ago, Tediz64 said:

I don't know about X (if you are talking about the 3DS one) since I didn't play that. I want to and am going to at some point get the PS4 so I can play the 3rd one. So far I've played a few songs and I like it. Easy surprisingly turned out to be more challenging then before. You can also change the buttons designs so instead of A or B flying across the screen you can set it up like the PlayStation and have square and triangle or even set up arrows! I'm using arrows. Sadly the button sound fx have to be manually changed for each song 😞 it takes menu time to do it. I'm digging it so far and feel it plays just like the Sony ones. It had more button push types making it more challenging. Plus it has two models, button presses and joy con motion presses. Kinda like that VR game for the headset

However, how they calculate the score is super horrendous. I'm so not liking that part

X is the ps4 game, it had a poor selection of songs and any non-Miku characters only got like 1 solo song. The DS game was Project Mirai 

15 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

X is the ps4 game, it had a poor selection of songs and any non-Miku characters only got like 1 solo song. The DS game was Project Mirai 

Mirai was good tbh.

Just now, Espurrhoodie said:

Mirai was good tbh.

I didn’t say it wasn’t, songs weren’t bad but I didn’t like the house system and the art. But I did like it more then X

17 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

Really?! So only one Luka song? That's sad. Well I got it back when it was first coming out cause the pre order came with vocaloid keychains. I just never got the PS4 to play it lol. I still want to try it.

Do you think Mirai is worth grabbing? I have a DS....maybe I should go for it. I didn't also like the initial cover since they were all chibi (but not the cute kind. The bobble head kind)

Just now, Tediz64 said:

Really?! So only one Luka song? That's sad. Well I got it back when it was first coming out cause the pre order came with vocaloid keychains. I just never got the PS4 to play it lol. I still want to try it.

Do you think Mirai is worth grabbing? I have a DS....maybe I should go for it. I didn't also like the initial cover since they were all chibi (but not the cute kind. The bobble head kind)

If you like Vocaloids/Rhythm games then I would suggest it. It worth the play, you can mostly tune out the graphics while playing a song anyways.

Maiko only got one song in X and it technically wasn’t even solo. She had Rin and Len as backup singers 

3 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

I didn’t say it wasn’t, songs weren’t bad but I didn’t like the house system and the art. But I did like it more then X

The only things I know about X is that it had to be re-rated in Korea due to the lyrics of Sacred Spear Explosion Boy and that Gigantic OTN was in the Giga medley.

1 minute ago, Tediz64 said:

I thought it was enjoyable. The only thing I don't like is that Adolescense got in over Change Me (mostly because Cendrillon was already in it and the only differences between Adolescense and Cendrillon are the singers and the lyrics and also because Meiko doesn't have many songs in that game to begin with), but that's it.

Project Mirai DX is my favorite Vocaloid game because although it doesn't have all of my favorite songs, it has a cool and cute customization mode, you get to model a house, and you get to HANG OUT WITH MIKU (and other characters that are epic, I just mainly hung out with Miku :3)

@Tediz64 when it comes to troubleshooting glitches, it's best to go to a place that's dedicated to the game first.  If it's something wrong with the DLC, the community will be complaining about it in force.  But for everything else?  Have at it here!