Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Tediz64

So I know this will be an obscure thread for just a small handful of people and as I looked thru the history of the site searching that the phrase "Dragon's Dogma", only a few topics mention it inside a post but I wanted to make a thread just to get some help plus offer some help. 

If you need help getting 3 star knowledge on certain enemies, quests, map areas, or want certain items gifted then we can congregate here and share. I played in the past on a different console but right now I'm on my first play thru for the Switch. I'll update this post later to include my Pawn's code to recruit. 

I gave my pawn Suasion so if you want a bonus to making money you can hire mine. Later I'll ask for help in certain quests. I know sadly that pawn's level determines if you can hire them or not for free or for rift crystals but I'd be happy to hire Pawn's lower level to teach them certain enemies knowledge. I'm currently around level 43. I tend to spam the knowledge stars since I like collecting that stuff. 

So to start I wanted to share, I loved that I saw someone else try to make a Sorcerer Lysithea. They gave her the right eye color, hair color/length and gave her dark spells like Miasma and Dark Affinity. I also saw someone. Make a Dimitri that looked pretty damn impressive. They had a post time skip version of him with the Dire Wolf cape, a two handed pole arm that kinda looks like his Spear and even gave him black armor but sadly the pawn was missing an eye patch (which is available) so they almost had a perfect one.

I didn't think to model mine after anyone but looking at those ideas and has sparked an interest in me. I'm thinking later I'll buy the item Art of Metamorphosis and change my pawn. I currently have a male pawn at 199 cm (6'6 ft) and a little more than 100kg (over 220lbs) who fits in the Large bracket (not LL) and spent a few level ups as a Sorcerer to get Magicka defense but now I have him in a Fighter class. He has low HP and Str right now but I'll fix that with more levels as he goes further into the 70s. I need him to have over 200 base Magicka defense for certain enemies that like spamming spells. I gave him a few good augments but I'll try to get him better ones later. As for his outfit, I sorta give him a Brigand style outfit so he looks kinda like a bandit. For now that should be enough info. I'll stop here and wait for fellow Arisens to respond. Hopefully there are more people on the Wrym hunt. Hopefully my pawn can help serve you in the fight against the post-game dragon Ur. 

My pawn ID is: 3A0F - 8F56 - 2C5D (i'm unsure if that is the letter "o" or the number zero at the beginning)

Edited by Tediz64
Added info