Bound Hero Battle: Grima & Corrin

SatsumaFSoysoy

On 5/16/2020 at 5:41 AM, GuiltyLove said:

What better way to end Grima than with the original wielder of Falchion?

https://streamable.com/siy0fb

@XRay @Flying Shogi

Looks like we had similar things in mind.

Procrastinated on recording this one but here it is. I needed Corrin off the map ASAP. Almost went for FH!Robin afterwards and then I realized LH!Marth can take a hit. 

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

Late reply time.

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Another Naga user, I see. Altina put in a lot of work there. Nice work!

On 5/16/2020 at 7:27 PM, Landmaster said:

Would have liked to use less of Nowi than I did, but too many trees to bother trying to actually make the most of all the Elises~

Nice job! At least the Elises got the bosses. Speaking of which, nice maneuvering, getting the enemies in a position to minimize Corrin’s stat stacking.

@Maaka Oooh quad Bartre is fun! Peri's cav move really helped out here.

@BoaFerox Neat Itsuki solo! I need to think of a theme to add him, I need to use him more lol.

@Diovani Bressan Bonus Double Kid Merric sure dominated! Also nice to see Xander use, he did great against Grima. Good thing Corrin didn't have DC as well, so Robin can take the other avatar out.

@Alexmender RIP Pulse Smoke but hey Eirika handled things easily. Yeah Odin's damage is still eh but support capabilities are nice, and they work well with Laslow.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Fun clear! It helps that Altina isn't weak to arrows. Nagi's amazing to tank that Dragonslasher dagger. Naga's anti-dragon support also helped put those dragons in their place.

Yeah no Anankos yet (or Lilith) but I guess I could use a certain geezer. Ohhh i should have used the Hidden Truths music! Oh well, I needed the ranged chipping anyway.

@Landmaster Wow, Nowi prevented that dagger from doubling! Great tanking strats! We need pigtails accessories so Nowi can be an official Elise!

@Zeo @mampfoid @DLNarshen

Did another clear but was too busy at work at the time to post.

Team is +Spd/-HP Ophelia, +Atk/-HP Winter Lissa, +Atk/-Res Soleil and +Spd/-Def Performing Olivia

Music is Diamond Dust from the King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match

- Since this BHB is a mixed game, I wanted to make a team of units that are related to each other despite being in different games- so have Olivia and Lissa joining forces with their granddaughters to beat fallen dragons.

- Soleil's Firesweep is great at ignoring Grima's 'mighty' attacks, but she needed Ophelia's Rally to get enough damage. Drag Back also helps in this kind of map. She did need Drive Def/Distant Guard from the 'grandmas' to survive the Spendthrift Bow archer.

- Aside from Drive Def support, W!Lissa made for a nice counter for the speedy blue dagger.

- Ophelia needed as much damage as possible against Corrin but there weren't enough tomes for the usual AoE shenanigans so Glimmer had to do (plus she gets to say her special lines). Fanlivia's Dance support really was needed to tackle Corrin ASAP. Speaking of, Ophelia needed to distract the cleric for a bit because if she's too near she can attack Soleil's low health.

- Fanlivia finisher to flex and because I love her art/lines. Also once again, Ophelia's Rally really helped.

Was also trying to do a Morgan and Kana clear but things were hectic that week and it was pretty tricky. Maybe in the rerun.

On 6/3/2020 at 10:42 PM, mcsilas said:

Did another clear but was too busy at work at the time to post.

Team is +Spd/-HP Ophelia, +Atk/-HP Winter Lissa, +Atk/-Res Soleil and +Spd/-Def Performing Olivia

Music is Diamond Dust from the King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match

- Since this BHB is a mixed game, I wanted to make a team of units that are related to each other despite being in different games- so have Olivia and Lissa joining forces with their granddaughters to beat fallen dragons.

- Soleil's Firesweep is great at ignoring Grima's 'mighty' attacks, but she needed Ophelia's Rally to get enough damage. Drag Back also helps in this kind of map. She did need Drive Def/Distant Guard from the 'grandmas' to survive the Spendthrift Bow archer.

- Aside from Drive Def support, W!Lissa made for a nice counter for the speedy blue dagger.

- Ophelia needed as much damage as possible against Corrin but there weren't enough tomes for the usual AoE shenanigans so Glimmer had to do (plus she gets to say her special lines). Fanlivia's Dance support really was needed to tackle Corrin ASAP. Speaking of, Ophelia needed to distract the cleric for a bit because if she's too near she can attack Soleil's low health.

- Fanlivia finisher to flex and because I love her art/lines. Also once again, Ophelia's Rally really helped.

Was also trying to do a Morgan and Kana clear but things were hectic that week and it was pretty tricky. Maybe in the rerun.

That was a pretty savage Soleil running around and killing everything as soon as she could, she was a real champ. Ophelia and Lissa pulled their weight, too, helping chip down and take some hits from the other foes. Olivia even go to show off her stuff with the final kill, awesome!

• 6 months later...

Didn't think I'd be able to clear it with this team but KO'ing Corrin on the first turn is key. What I did not expect is @Sasori your boy Raigh saving the day.

Also got a merge on GG!Nino so her Atk/Spd is now 50/50. 

Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi

1 hour ago, Flying Shogi said:

Didn't think I'd be able to clear it with this team but KO'ing Corrin on the first turn is key. What I did not expect is @Sasori your boy Raigh saving the day.

Hide contents

Raigh surviving with 1 HP was great. I can't believe Nino doubled Corrin. She's way too fast. now record a clear with Alfonse and Sharena, seeing as how they're part of the BHB revival quests

3 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I can't believe Nino doubled Corrin. She's way too fast.

I think +Spd +10/+8 SF!Nino with her base kit is still 1 Spd off from doubling Corrin so I had to debuff Corrin's speed with Spd Feint.

3 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

now record a clear with Alfonse and Sharena, seeing as how they're part of the BHB revival quests

Welcome to the Nagi show and say hello to the assistants: Alfonse, Sharena, and Kana. Surviving with 1HP seems to be a theme with this BHB. 

Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi

6 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

I think +Spd +10/+8 SF!Nino with her base kit is still 1 Spd off from doubling Corrin so I had to debuff Corrin's speed with Spd Feint.

Welcome to the Nagi show and say hello to the assistants: Alfonse, Sharena, and Kana. Surviving with 1HP seems to be a theme with this BHB. 

Hide contents

Dang, Nagi is way too strong. I managed to clear the quests with babysitting from Peony and Shamir, though I needed to go to a story map to kill Corrin with Sharena.

On 1/2/2021 at 5:50 PM, Flying Shogi said:

Oh nice. Raigh surviving with 1 hp is pretty cool while he slayed the big dragon. The Nino's also put in a lot of work, killing the rest of the map without much trouble.