Create a Student at Garreg Mach Monastery

As the title says, create your own student at Garreg Mach Monastery. Include their name, house, rank (commoner or noble), proficiencies and a description of their backstory and what they're like both as a person and as a student. 

Edited by vanguard333

I'll, uh, leave this here for now.  Since I don't have the Ashen Wolves DLC, they're out.  So. . .

Name: Mike
House: Golden Deer
Weapons: Riding/bow/gauntlet proficiency, authority/lance/faith weakness
Description: Was originally supposed to be one of Almyra's war orphans under Rhea, but he ran off before they made it to Garreg Mach.  Wandered for a while on the streets until a merchant family took him in as a replacement for their recently-deceased son.  They were horse merchants, and he grew up in the saddle.  When his family was killed in a suspicious house fire, he sold the rest of the horses off, and used the money to apply for a spot in Garreg Mach.  If the local noble couldn't be arsed to investigate, he would do so in their stead.
Personality: Knows how to be personable, but would rather be off on a nice, long ride.  Does not take well to authority, but will listen to the teachers because he needs to graduate first.  Still struggles with reading, as he was taught relatively late in life.  Isn't the type to pursue something unless he's good at it already.  Naturally sucks at making friends or opening up to others because of all this.

Name: Eden

Knight of Serios

Starting Class: Holy Knight

strengths:Sword,Lance,Faith and Riding

Weaknesses:Bow and Flying

A knight of the church, who devotes herself wholeheartedly to what she believes in. Currently seeking a husband to start a family with, was raised to put family above all else. Modest and motherly(between Rhea and Manuela) loved by her subordinates. Often acts a shield for her allies in battle.

Recruitment: For male Byleth-None/ For female Byleth-Lv 25

Wait are we only able to make students or is faculty members allowed too?

Edited by ciphertul

Name: Dana

Race: Almyran

Crest: None

Canon class: soldier, halberdier, sentinel

Strengths: Lances, bows, riding, flying

Weaknesses: Faith, Gauntlet

A foreign exchange student from Almyra, secretly employed as Claude's bodyguard. Her fierceness in battle is contrasted by a shy and unsociable personality. 

Recruitment: Lance Rank & Dexterity

1 hour ago, ciphertul said:

Name: Eden

Knight of Serios

Starting Class: Holy Knight

strengths:Sword,Lance,Faith and Riding

Weaknesses:Bow and Flying

A knight of the church, who devotes herself wholeheartedly to what she believes in. Currently seeking a husband to start a family with, was raised to put family above all else. Modest and motherly(between Rhea and Manuela) loved by her subordinates. Often acts a shield for her allies in battle.

Recruitment: For male Byleth-None/ For female Byleth-Lv 25

Wait are we only able to make students or is faculty members allowed too?

Uh... Not really. The name of the topic is, "Create a student at Garreg Mach Monastery". ...I suppose I can change it to include faculty/knights of seiros, or should I perhaps make that a separate thread?

Just now, vanguard333 said:

Uh... Not really. The name of the topic is, "Create a student at Garreg Mach Monastery". ...I suppose I can change it to include faculty/knights of seiros, or should I perhaps make that a separate thread?

No that is fine, I misread, my apology. 

Name: Tiber Rangeld (Hapi's nickname: "Tiger")

Crest: Commoner/Major Indech

Proficiencies: Axe/Bow/Brawling/Authority/Heavy Armor Boon, Reason/Faith Bane, Flying BT (Darting Blow) [Initial Goals: Brawling and Authority]

Recruitment: Chapter 1 (All)/No requirements (added to the active roster automatically upon selecting a House) (Also present for DLC chapters)

Starting Class/Level: Fighter/Lv. 1 (Commoner is already pre-mastered on him)

Starting Inventory: Training Axe, Training Bow, Iron Gauntlets (E), Vulnerary

Initially Set Abilities: HP +5, Rally Speed, Axe Prowess Lv.2, Bow Prowess Lv.2, Brawling Prowess Lv.2

Initially Set Combat Arts: Smash, Curved Shot, Fading Blow

Support List: Byleth, Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude, Linhardt, Ashe, Hilda, Bernadetta, Petra, Felix, Sylvain, Lysithea, Leonie, Hanneman, Manuela, Seteth, Alois, Shamir, Yuri, Constance, Balthus, Hapi (+Mt Link Partners: Byleth, Leonie, Alois)

DLC Class Set: Brigand, Archer, Grappler (Start), Sniper

Description: Alois's son, currently attending Academy classes through his father's connections via the Knights. He somehow manifested a major Crest seemingly out of nowhere; both of his parents and younger sister find this reality very worrisome, and would not-so-secretly feel better if Tiber didn't have it (he agrees with them, but accepts the situation for what it is). Upon learning of its presence, Rhea personally insisted that Alois bring his child to the Monastery for proper instruction (and protection). Because of Alois's recommendation to make the protagonist a teacher, he also ensures that Tiber ends up being one of their students, regardless of which House they end up choosing to lead. He's a bit further along than most of the students training-wise when Byleth arrives at the Monastery, but there's still lots of room for growth.

Personality: Appearance-wise, it's clear Tiber is Alois's son, the only real differences being that Tiber looks younger (no beard/mustache), starts off dressed in an Academy uniform, and has short-cropped, completely white hair (similar to Dedue's, minus the pony-tail in the back).  In combat they are likewise similar, staunch and composed allies with a strong physical presence (though Tiber clearly demonstrates more talent with the Bow than his father). Their behavioral habits off the battlefield, on the other hand, are almost night-and-day.  Tiber is a very gentle, soft-spoken young man who possesses almost supernatural wisdom and foresight (probably a side-effect of his Crest).  He prefers quiet places and finds solitude energizing, though unlike Bernadetta he doesn't mind social interactions and is not a recluse.  In fact, Tiber tends not to mind much of anything at all, going with the flow and generally taking setbacks/irritations in stride.  However, he can have a very acerbic wit (almost Azama-tier), to the point that some characters find his perceived insouciance maddeningly infuriating (Constance's theoretical C-Support would be her immediately losing her shit with him, while he remains unperturbed with her outburst).  He loves his family dearly, and does not like being away from his mother and sister for such a prolonged period of time, but he acknowledges the value of the education he's receiving.  His hobbies include meditating, cooking exotic dishes, playing various games of strategy with others, gardening, and metalworking.  His only real pet peeves are terrible puns (three guesses why) and sweet foods (his entire family is comprised of people with a sweet tooth, to the point he's gotten sick of eating anything sweet).