Hey, new here

Gorgonath

Hey there, I’m new here. You can call me Gorgonath. I’m currently working on a rom hack with a friend. The rom hack is complete (26 chapters) and right now we are playtesting it hoping to be able to release it as soon as possible. My work is mainly that of dialogue writer. I hope I'll find a good community here ^^

Edited by Gorgonath

Can you translate your dialogue into binary and back, while walking on your hands?  😛

Anyway, welcome~!  Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)

Thank you both 

And btw I can't say I'm the "author" of the hack. Everything was decided by the both of us, storywise, I was simply the one who actually wrote them on FEBuilder. ^^

Edited by Gorgonath

Wow, coming in with a banger, by giving us a new hack. 😮

Anyways, welcome! Have fun in here!

Edited by This boi uses Nino

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 10:24 PM, eclipse said:

Can you translate your dialogue into binary and back, while walking on your hands?  😛

Anyway, welcome~!  Don't forget to read the rules and all~!

(end generic greeting)

Hey, can I ask a question? I know you're supposed to post for a while before being able to create a topic, but I noticed that I seem to able to create a topic for certain categories but not for all of them. Is this normal (so different categories require different "levels" of activity) or it's just me seeing things wrong?

1 minute ago, Gorgonath said:

Hey, can I ask a question? I know you're supposed to post for a while before being able to create a topic, but I noticed that I seem to able to create a topic for certain categories but not for all of them. Is this normal (so different categories require different "levels" of activity) or it's just me seeing things wrong?

You'll need to be a bit more active (as in, post more) to get rid of that "New Member" thing.  Once you do, the problem should clear up.