Shall I post info on A Game a friends making?

James Marshall

A friend has spend almost 15 months working on A Game that combines the best parts of The Film Series that is The Favorite of both me and him, The Former Cartoon that is The Favorite of both me and him and The Computer Game Series that is The Favorite of both me and him, which means Harry Potter, Code Lyoko and Harry Potter and he'll let me post anything I want that isn't A Screenshot. Shall I post info on it?

Basic plot info

This is set roughly 150 years after Voldemort Won but didn't get to it for more then 10 years and that's cos The children of The Original Lyoko Warriors decided they'd rather be ruled by Xanna,. so they modified Xanna's program so that he'd be A Charismatic Dictator, brought A 1-use Scanner to Voldemorts Palace and whilst Voldemort was asleep virtualized him and had Xanna throw him into The Digital Sea were he was lost for ever

Its now 140 years after Voldemort was defeated after his so-called ultimate win, The Muggle and Wizarding Worlds are unified in harmony and have been for 12 decades but their good Xanna has been replaced by insane Evil Xanna from A Alternate reality and things are getting very bad very fast

The player has to control 4 groups, 1's the students at Hogwarts that's handled similiar to Three Houses, 1 group is of Freedom Fighters that oppose 1 group is of Freedom Fighters that oppose The insane Evil Xanna from A Alternate reality on Earth and uses Modern Weaponry, 1 group is of Freedom Fighters that oppose insane Evil Xanna from A Alternate reality on Lyoko and use combines Magic, Sci-Fii and weapons Strengthened by Magic and The 4th is sort of A Combination of managing A Secret Service, A Army and A Civilian Government all at the same time and seeming to be loyal to The insane Evil Xanna from A Alternate reality on Earth whilst undermining him, planning his death and looking for the good 1

Combining my friends favorite parts of FE's Radiant Dawn and Three Houses you get to manage each group for 1 week a month and do things like missions, PR Stunts, Charity Events, opening new facilities to Improve life, diplomacy and other stuff, but due to the fact that all each group is are officially registered as enemies of the other 3 groups at least 1 of the 4 activities each group does has to be attack 1 other group you have to

Saying that though you get to deliberately botch it up by having your soldiers get lost, have the enemy flee and outpace you, have them be encountered near civilians and you call it off for fear of harming innocents, accidentally forget to get the proper documents filled out so that any prisoners have to be let off scot-free and so forth. Get just the right balance and by the time you have to kill The  Evil Xanna from A Alternate reality or be killed by him then it'll be a fairly easy battle and if you get almost the best possible balance and last long for your Realities Xanna to be found and you get A Cut-Scene of your good Xanna defeating The Evil Xanna from A Alternate reality with such ease that if it were real some people would wander how The Evil Xanna from A Alternate reality lasted for so long

What do you think?

Edited by James Marshall
Corrected several mistakes that were made due to not paying attention to what I was typing

If you want to post info about it and he let you then I think you should.

I don't know anything about Harry Potter though, so I wouldn't be able to tell you anything about your concept.