Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

In the process of doing so, he turns out to be a cat and rips you apart, eaily done thanks to your poor eyesight, and runs off at a million mile an hour. You bleed to death.

I kill any Corrin that attempts anything but Revelations.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I send a mass fire bomb to annihilate Sigurd and his army, claiming the throne, and taking Deirdre to be my wife. And except for the incest part, I'm suddenly Arvis.

I pair none of the characters in Genealogy together, making for a weak army after the timeskip.

You get your @$$ massacared, resulting in a quick game over.

I make it so that when the likes of Sakura and Elise S-support, their babies come from something OTHER than the conventional means.

You do not need punished for that. You are allowing underaged girls to adopt, which is frankly kinder than forcing them into birthing.

I ask Ignatz for an art commission that will be paid for in "exposure".

The game crashed every two minutes, making you lose all progress to that error screen.

I "accidentally" sent Lorenz - who had no weapons - into the range of a Wyvern Rider, a Warrior, and a Sniper and for some reason, he was gone the next turn.

You get shot at with purple painted arrows and pelted with purple coconuts while running through thick, thorny rose bushes as you try to escape with your life.

I steal one of Sully's weapons and plant it in your room, leaving it for her to find and you to destroy.

Frederick bans you from entering the Shepherds camp ever again.

I stick a suction cup dragon dildo over the door to Seteth's office.

cdyX-ZyG6H9R3ocTiZGNGu4OG5HSJCIVrPV3VG9aH4mz1X3io0Wlj1e9MvI84OQhoXAeuiWQ6FWAKVAZtvccyPGt8Be7ZdNdmB-mN-fiZG_mUJk-6s3hiQdMAzaeIea2M2b9hxaM

Of course something like that would be the first thing I encounter.

Depending on the timing, Seteth kicks you out of the academy or the army, leading to the events of the game being subverted or your side loosing the war, respectively.

In Shadow Dragon, Hardin has died in this exact manner three times in a row (all ironman runs):

comic575.png

Link: https://www.awkwardzombie.com/comic/counterproductive

New Mystery of the Emblem doesn't end happily because Medeus didn't have his puppet, so he just killed everyone himself.

I throw an orange at Alm and it hits him in the back of the head.

Alm falls in love with you and starts to sing songs to you at night while you try to sleep.

I made unfunny memes that combine Fire Emblem with other games that I like.

Edited by DragonFlames

There are even more rebellions after the events of the game due to Rigelian royalty marrying a Zofian noble while the heir for Zofia is still alive, even if they are good friends.

I am far more curious as to how Flayn was kidnapped more than the why.

27 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Alm falls in love with you and starts to sing songs to you at night while you try to sleep.

Wouldn't be the worst thing.

12 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I lop off Hilda's twintails with my axe.

Holst bites off your nose and eats it.

I don't give Flayn her fish.

If you ate it already, he leaves the army. Otherwise, he steals it back and booby traps it for the next time you attempt to take it.

Every dream I have that features the taguel also involves trampolines somewhere, somehow, for some reason. Yes, that reoccurring dream is still reoccurring and I don't know why.

You find out trampolines are made of taguel fur and that's why they went extinct.

Rhea hears Byleth say "whoever threw that paper, your mom's a hoe!" and the class erupt in laughter.

You don't get punished because you never did anything.

I round up everyone who was ever racist to laguz and turn them into laguz (the catch: they shapeshift at random against their own will).