Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's perfect for him, but he doesn't do work, he plays Minesweeper or watches the screensaver all day.

I feed the Shepherds fart inducing Mexican food.

Frederick is prepared (as usual) and provides the necessary medicine to alleviate any stomach issues, ruining your prank and making you be reassigned to bathroom duty instead of cooking.

I trap Sumia in a room with LEGOs scattered all over the floor.

Valla closes its border immediately, ensuring that Anankos can't be killed. As Covid weakens the two countries, the purple realm goons cause more damage to the two countries leading to their destruction. You as patient 0 get complications and die.

I changed the guard shifts so the inexperienced were guarding the Tower of Valni when Caellach attacks.

Caellach mocks you for trying to make things easier for him, as whoever was guarding the tower would not make a difference to him at all. He then kills you for literally no reason.

I diagnose Dimitri with PTSD in just one minute.

He starts sobbing uncontrollably, flooding your room with his tears and screaming "DROWN EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM... in my tears!"

11 hours ago, Benice said:

I pronounce Lief's name as Laif.

tbf, the people who pronounce his English name as "Leaf" are doing it wrong. Leif is a Scandinavian name that means "heir" or "descendant" and is not at all connected to plant parts (a famous irl person with that name would be Leif Eriksson, for example). The correct way to pronounce it would be something closer to "Life".
Or the translators did it wrong, because his Japanese name リーフ would indeed be pronounced as Leaf.

Point is, somebody effed up on that one and I'm the a**hole who felt the need to point it out. < This is my crime for today.

You get burned by Arvis’s Valflamme for being so particular about the pronunciation of a word.

I give Chrom only peeled oranges to eat and call him an idiot for eating them any other way.

You have to wade through a waist high pile of bodies on your way to stop their tyrannical leadership, Henry's victims being from his experiments and Azama's victims having died from his savage insults.

I marry off Lucina to Robin and have Chrom officiate the ceremony, making him be the one to seal the bro-code violation deal.

Chrom forces Robin to be castrated as a compromise and Morgan is never born.

I send those two bandits who were trying to capture Kana to Fodlan when Rhea transforms at the battle that starts the war and they call her "Llardbutt" and "Llizardface".

Despite your hard efforts, the only one to fully appreciate the whole thing is @DragonFlames. Everyone else has references fly straight over their heads for all eternity.

I duct tape FE6! Merlinus to Setsuna to see if Merlinus constant shouting about traps and Setsuna's constant falling into traps counteracts each other.

They eventually fuse together to form a satirically exaggerated version of Mekkah, who then proceeds to follow you around yelling "Pitfall!" after everything you do.

41 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I make a Neptunia and FE crossover.

YES!

I still make Mercedes the character = Mercedes the car jokes.

You get a high five for preventing one of the worst supports in all of FE.

Laslow later neuters you, but using much more unpleasant methods. *sees Laslow brandishing his sword in the distance*

I tie a ball and chain around Bernadetta's ankles so she can't run away from everyone who so much as looks in her direction.

He chokes on the silk rose, then ends up worse off when Raphael attempts the first Heimlich manoeuvre in Fodlan and barely survives the experience. The monastery puts you in the dungeon to reflect on your cruel joke..... only for you to get dragged off by the Imperial army soon after because whoops, there's a war. You disappear after that, fate lost to history.

I get Faye to disguise herself as Celica in an attempt to woo Alm.

(I have a perfect response to this one.)

Edited by Dayni

You're forced to disguise as Alm, so Faye attempts to woo you instead.

I show Oliver the "farewell my pots and pans" creepypasta I once saw that I can no longer find (it was based off the old "I am a heron i have a long neck" copypasta, but exponentially longer and darker, being from the perspective of a man who was cursed by a heron after failing to repost it)

He is delighted at the prospect of transforming into a heron if he gets cursed and names you his Chief Beauty Assistant, whose job it is to tell him how beautiful he looks.

I make a Fire Emblem game that includes the typical dragon loli, but she is a villain instead. Not the "misunderstood" kind, either, but a true bloodthirsty, sadistic, irredeemable monster.

Everyone lewds her and begs to be stepped on by her.

I convince rule 34 artists to lewd all the lolis.

I call the FEBI (Fire Emblem Bureau of Investigation) to come lock you up and throw away the key for your perversion.

I convince IS to remove all fanservice from FE entirely (you're welcome).

Somebody lynches you. I am not that person.

Oh, and the franchise dies after Awakening because without the fanservice it doesn't sell enough. Congratulations.

If I ever play Crimson Flower, I fully intend to murder Claude. He serves no purpose to the story and it doesn't make any sense to spare him. Oh, and I don't like him.

You have to play on maddening and listen to everyone else praise it while you suffer with no Hanneman.

Oh wait...

I'm bad at fe.