Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay...I think I still don’t need...brains...so here it goes...

Your locked in a room...you are being forced to play through all of the Tales of Series *shutters violently*. There is also a pistol with a single bullet in the chamber. What is your choice?

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

You have to play on maddening and listen to everyone else praise it

Well, that's going to be annoying, but I'm used to the second thing, and

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

no Hanneman.

HOW DARE YOU!!!

To your great disappointment, it never backfires. Your plan to become famous by releasing funny clips of Bartre dying to the devil axe is foiled, and you forever remain sunken in obscurity.

I would play almost any fanmade hack before I ever went back to FE9.

EDIT: dangit, I got ninja'd! Thankfully, Wraith seems to have posted in the wrong thread, because I'm... pretty sure that's not how this game works.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

EDIT: dangit, I got ninja'd! Thankfully, Wraith seems to have posted in the wrong thread, because I'm... pretty sure that's not how this game works.

No, we killed him so now he needs Twilitfalchion's brains.

You are forced to be a beta tester for my maps that are terrible until I turn 87.

I sold the devil axe in an ironman.

Edited by Benice

The FE4 fanbase runs after you with torches and pitchforks.

1 hour ago, FlyingKitsune said:

Everyone lewds her and begs to be stepped on by her.

Ooooh nooooo....

I gender-flip every FE character, but keep their personalities the same.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

I gender-flip every FE character, but keep their personalities the same.

That actually sounds interesting.

The fanbase rages and tries to hang your head from the gates of Enbarr!

I use Rolf to kill off Shinon before recruiting him.

Edited by twilitfalchion

They all start crying incessantly, flooding every map and making FE4 and 5 almost impossible to play.
This will make the more rabid part of the Jugdral cult fanbase come after you the way they went after Frankenstein's monster.

I replace every map theme in FE6 with a BeeGees song.

Everyone thinks they should be dancing and the fighting stops, ending the game early and letting Zephiel win.

I give Lysithea a bunch of dolls and a pacifier, pat her on the head, and say "Awww! What a cute little girl!" 

She casts Dark Spikes on you for treating her like a child.

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Everyone thinks they should be dancing and the fighting stops, ending the game early and letting Zephiel win.

I see this as an absolute win.

I shrink Edelgard.

Everyone starts to call her Littlegard, causing her to go on a rampage with a mini axe and everyone ends up with chopped up lower legs and feet.

I trick Claude into falling for a scheme of my own.

He takes it in stride like the bro he is, then you get wrecked by his fanboys and fangirls.

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Everyone starts to call her Littlegard, causing her to go on a rampage with a mini axe and everyone ends up with chopped up lower legs and feet.

Like this?
XUiMGVI.jpg
XD

By the way, I didn't make this. I found it while searching for FE memes to post in the meme thread.

I let Mercedes kill the Death Knight.

She masters it, and becomes a Dragon who slays Dragons, that which Naga had always feared would happen. The Manaketes who survived Tiki's unabaited rampage go after you.

I replace Kellam with a cardboard cutout of a stop sign.

It turns out this is an intentional distraction, and Kellam sneak attacks anyone who falls for it. Plop this in the range of a horde of enemies, and watch as they all fall to the invisible shield. Thus, Kellam has mastered the art of dodgetanking that doesn't require having spectacular speed or defense.

I give Nils Leon's gangster outfit from Resident Evil 4 and a saxophone, and tell him he should give people another turn in style.

Nergal appears and says his son is never being a delinquent and kills everyone and takes Nils back.

I allow Joshua to lose a bet with Caellach and now he has to get Kermit the Frog tattooed on his butt.

That's why he never pulls his pants down anymore. If anyone tries to dack him, he lops their heads off.

I create the perfect conditions for Error!Ryoma to exist (a.k.a. making a normal Ryoma go so badly insane that his SOUL breaks and he becomes a glitchy abomination with powers similar to that of Error!Sans)

Somebody else makes Error!Xander. We are all gonna die.

I take the non weapon tech from the Agarthans and give it to the crested nobles of Fodlan. Holst gets a microwave, Rodrigue gets a toaster, etc.

Edelgard teams up with Rhea and a war Church + non-crest people vs. crested nobles + Slither Buddies happens.

8 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

It turns out this is an intentional distraction, and Kellam sneak attacks anyone who falls for it. Plop this in the range of a horde of enemies, and watch as they all fall to the invisible shield. Thus, Kellam has mastered the art of dodgetanking that doesn't require having spectacular speed or defense.

Is it bad that I find this unironically awesome?

I steal Xander's Siegfried and give it to Sigurd, so now Sigurd is essentially holding himself as a weapon (because Siegfried and Sigurd are actually the same person in mythology. The Germans just changed the name in the Middle Ages) .