Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

Turns out Rhea's reaction to Byleth siding with Edelgard is how she reacts to even the slightest "betrayal". She turns into a dragon and declares war on you and your entire country.

My Barst got 4 consecutive crits on a 5% crit rate (I'm convinced he thinks he's a berserker at this point). I have calculated the odds of this as being 1 in 166,666. While not truly illegal, I expect something bad for it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iron Maiden's "The Number of the Beast" becomes Barst's official theme song.
That in itself isn't bad at all by any means (unless you dislike Heavy Metal, I guess), but the catch is that he now wants to start a musical career of his own and ditches your army to pursue his dreams.

The Roger The Paladin's Shadow Dragon LP changed my perspective of many of that game's characters, in that they were basically non-existent to me before for the most part, but now they grew on me. Examples include Cain, Wrys, and Wolf.

Turns out there's something hidden behind her facade as while benched the other units with her "mysteriously" start to disappear one by one.

I made and gave a series of love letters making Clair think that Leon has a thing for her.

Everyone has too high of a luck stat to have it backfire, and everyone is happy with their mighty new devil weapons.

I steal all the divine dew from the summoner so they can't refine any of the new weapons from the recent update to heroes.

He goes mad, thinking that you were responsible for the illness that killed her, and tears you to pieces while Byleth watches.

I kill Takumi and then claim that he caused his own death via the #BlameTakumi meme.

Anankos' possession of him transfers to you instead and you get taken over and become his puppet.

I always kill Petra before Bernie to make Edelgard burn bernadetta alive in Azure moon and Verdant Wind

The Greil Mercenaries fall into a depression and Ashnard succeeds in his plot. 

I replace the air freshener spray in both Shepherds bathing tents with air horns.

Xander uses that against him and fights him in a lobster costume. He loses.

I hack into the Shambhala intercom system and play Carmelldansen.

Wraith comes up to you and prepares to offer you his form of correction but then he keels over after dying from alcohol poisoning as he long intended to achieve.  Also your fingerprints are all over the absinthe bottle he was carrying around.

I accidently let Lilina die in Chapter 8 of FE6.

• 2 weeks later...

He stans BTS so hard he leads a revolution against Seiros for hiding such technological progress at their music from Fodlan. The land is devastated by K-pop fans and dragon fire.

I leave Gharnef in Valla, thinking it'll lead to his ghost being tainted and destroyed.

You fed it to her the exact day that she learned how to change into her dragon form.  And you're the first one she tries it out on.

I fooled all of Bern and Etruria into thinking they can find valuable resources in the Nabata Desert if they send their entire armies to wander aimlessly without any maps or supplies.