Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get shunned by all fe7 fans for being objectively incorrect, and we all know I’m probably the biggest fe7 fan on forum games.

I haven’t played a Kaga FE.

Nothing happens, because Byleth S-supported them when they were adults. If they had done so pre-timeskip, however...

I change the lore with the Fates children to make it clear that none of the paired units had sex with each other, especially the likes of Sakura, Elise, Mozu and Hayato and the child units were born by other means, ala Bond Units.

She’s happy because she’s with the fish, but Seteth is a different story. Judgement was passed.

I think Three Houses has the best cast of characters of any story period.

The various fandoms who disagree with you have to dragged out to the torture chambers in the dungeon. In the dungeon for your life.

I contrive to get a fighting game spinoff with none of the units people wanted in it.

You get thrown in jail for copyright infringement, for just rereleasing Super Smash Bros. 4 as your own game.

I’m not entirely certain I like crits being in Fire Emblem.

I laugh maniacally and chain you up with a switch controller in hand and a copy of three houses loading on the TV in front of you; which is the only light source in the room. I have a file already set to play through it picking the Black Eagles and don’t let you leave until you beat either route and watch all of the Black Eagles’ supports (both in house and out of house) for judging them based on their tropes/one notes like I did, and so then you realize that they’re best house in the game and I have transformed you into an enlightened human being, and realize this is not a punishment at all. Hail Petra!

I unironically enjoyed Cindered Shadows.

The combined nations of the bird Laguz hunt you down for killing their military king. Reyson personally bludgeons you and deals with you slowly.

I switch Marth and Roy in their respective games so Roy's in MotE and Marth's in BB.

Celica never starts dying, and so everyone hates SoV’s story because nothing good happens anymore.

I do a challenge run where I only let myself use child soldiers.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Celica never starts dying, and so everyone hates SoV’s story because nothing good happens anymore.

772046707721502762.gif?v=1

You are derided as a monster by the community....and your friends...and the world...

I do a females only run of PoR.

Gatrie loves the idea and absolutely needs to get in on the action so he hacks himself in to always be force deployed, even before you recruit him.

I ship Nino and Jaffar.

Annette summons the entire student body and staff of the school of sorcery after you. Better run...

I can’t decide on the best Hilda ship.

Edited by Sooks