Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

Your insistence becomes her new driving force replacing Jeralt and she constantly goes on about getting revenge on twilitfalchion until she gets you.

I help Sanaki become the Senate.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's treason then.

Ike and the Greil Mercs (along with the help of the laguz) take great joy in offing you both.

I call Sanaki a "petulant child" and pour a vat of wine on her robes.

She gets drunk and marries Tormod, resulting in a revolution in Begnion between the upper and lower classes because the upper classes hate Tormod because he's a commoner and the lower classes love him because he actually helps them, resulting in the country collapsing and becoming part of Gallia, where the Beorc are imprisoned and used as slaves.

I wish for Ike to not be one of the lords in an RD remake.

She makes Naesala poop on your clean laundry in raven form. He has to do it because the blood pact.

Ninjad.

One of the lords in an RD remake is Makalov instead.

I replace Shinon's booze with non alcoholic beer.

Turns out he doesn't need alcohol to be racist and he spouts off at a troop of transformed laguz who tear him apart.

Ike discovers you did this and docks your pay 100% by firing you. And ensuring you get put on trial for causing the death of a soldier indirectly.

I sabotaged Marth's ballistae.

Jeralt comes back from the dead somehow and marries her, before saying that even though Leonie was annoying, she doesn't need you controlling her love life.
Oh damn. New page.
Well then, Mia has shitty stats and plays a terrible role in the next Fire Emblem, so much so that fans wished she never even existed.

I make TWSITD attack Garreg Mach and fight all three houses, so Dimitri, Edelgard and Claude had a reason to not kill each other.

Edited by WeAreNewcastle1053
New page D:

Rhea surprises everyone by transforming into her draconic form, annihilating everyone (including you) but Byleth, and they spend the rest of their days together with him being her husband and her creepily calling him "mother."

I yank on Corrin's tail while they're a dragon.

Spoiler

Gets reincarnated in the future, in which Grima returns because you didn't defeat it correctly.

(It's an Awakening spoiler)

Killed everything that breathed in the Crimson Flower route.

Edited by Plegian Spy

Lambert and Glenn block you because you aren't someone Dimitri loves as family or even knows in the first place, so there is no way for you to get through to haunt him and you just wasted a suicide.

I team up with Claude to steal Yuri's underwear and throw them all over the monastery.

Yuri goes commando for the rest of the week because he doesn't feel like collecting it all, and you get a stern talking to from Seteth.
Also, Hapi sighs at such a juvenile prank.

I think Constance and Balthus are annoying and boring, respectively.

You meet the business ends of Kaze’s shuriken in your eyes.

I left Cordelia’s copy of “How to Make Him Fall for You in a Fortnight” on one the mess hall tables for everyone to see.

17 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Yuri goes commando for the rest of the week because he doesn't feel like collecting it all,

Damn boy! More power to ya! Lol

17 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

I left Cordelia’s copy of “How to Make Him Fall for You in a Fortnight” on one the mess hall tables for everyone to see.

Tharja finds it and tries to use its advice for Robin.

I put a tarantula down Haar's pants while he's sleeping.

Such barbarity causes everyone to see you as a feral beast. Your actions cause riots in Enbarr and you become a particular target.

I replace Claude's escape wyvern with a series of blocks disguised as his wyvern.

Claude flies away anyway, because he had someone rig the series of blocks to turn them into a makeshift plane. Then he laughs at you.

I replace Ferdinand von Aegir's name in the student registry with Gurglestrand von Guire.