Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

He sees through your scheme and switches your plates, making you ingest the special concoction. You get a tummyache for a week straight.

I always make sure to have Mercedes murder Annette in Crimson Flower

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something breaks in the psyche of Merceds before she becomes a bloodthirsty creature who decides to break out of the game... and start with you.

I sold Erika to Valter for 10 pieces of gold with a complimentary torture rack that she's bound to.

With his last breath, rudolf summons you to valentia and makes you look exactly like Jedah. Alm murders you instead of the real Jedah in the final map.

I executed Catherine for the crime of simping for Rhea

You become a sacrifice for Berkut to use.

I prefer to S-support the 2nd gen of Awakening characters. They're technically not the actual children of your comrades and they're roughly the same age as your avatar, so I have no issues with it.

None of them want to S-support you and any attempts to make a relationship with them is considered an inappropriate act on your part.

I guided Ricken down the darkest and deepest dungeon hall where Tharja dwells, telling him there's cookies waiting for him the further down he goes.

1 minute ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

None of them want to S-support you and any attempts to make a relationship with them is considered an inappropriate act on your part.

I guided Ricken down the darkest and deepest dungeon hall where Tharja dwells, telling him there's cookies waiting for him the further down he goes.

He forces you to come with and share in her wrath

I have an unhealthy obsession with Emmeryn's *fall* from grace memes

Witholding this information results in you becoming Kronyas target instead of Jeralt.

1 hour ago, Gordin said:

He forces you to come with and share in her wrath

This is punishment?

I slipped the lyrics of "It's Okay to be Gay" by Tomboy into the choir for the weekly gathering in Garreg Mach Monestary and it's a day where the entire school has to sing.

Seteth discontinues choir and doesn't allow any music from now on.

I put a fart machine under the desk during a seminar given by Manuela.

He somehow makes it so every enemy is Ryoma. But fails to alter any of the stats/weapons/classes. So it's a purely cosmetic change. Conquest is now the game where you kill Ryoma... over and over again.

I ask someone very nicely to switch Navarre and Samto's growth rates in FE12 for future meme purposes.

Samto gets replaced with Miyamoto Musashi, while Navarre appears as Kojiro Sasaki. Whenever you field them together, they will try to kill each other and you can't stop them in any way, shape or form.

I replace the BGM for the Belhalla Barbecue with the cover of "Ring of Fire" by Dragonforce.

Chrom thinks you did so as a taunt and he goes to war with you. No matter what defences you have, the Shepherds overwhelm and capture you, making you a prisoner for life.

I do whatever it takes to get Hidari back for character designer in the next FE title and ensure that whoever's art director won't fuck up everything.

Those laguz get easily obliterated due to their poor stats. The end result: Laguz become endangered, with only the rare types such as the cat and eagle left in existence. And they're unplayable. So you basically get screwed out of using Laguz ever again.

I become a demonic voice in Dimitri's head constantly telling him to commit seppuku for literally no reason at all.

She turns on you and obliterates you from existence. Dimitri mourns your death and has 50 more reasons to kill Edelgard.

I psychologically torment the Hoshidan royal family and give them massive PTSD.