Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

You get auraed by Rodrigue because now he lost both sons because there was no trope for Felix to be.

I ask Lyn if she's wearing underwear.

Edited by Dragoncat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are forced to do all of Kronya's laundry and be her indentured servant for life.

I benched Allance in favor of Noah and Treck.

18 minutes ago, Benice said:

You are forced to do all of Kronya's laundry and be her indentured servant for life.

And that's a punishment because...?

A-Anyway, a LTC pro dumps ten paragraphs about why Allance are better on you. But me personally? I fully support your decision.

I deliberately killed Rutger and Clarine because I don't like them.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And that's a punishment because...?

She likes murdering people, ergo, her clothes would be pretty nasty.

You fail to defeat Medeus anyways.

I like FE6-style Swordmasters.

45 minutes ago, Benice said:

She likes murdering people, ergo, her clothes would be pretty nasty.

I fail to see the problem

By "FE6-style Swordmasters", you mean the ones that are actually good units for once? Almost everywhere else they suck! How is that a crime?

...oh, right, Rutger. The punishment is that I break into your home and kill your personally. Thankfully for you, my hitrate isn't 100 and my luck is terrible, so I miss.

I unironically like Matthis.

19 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...oh, right, Rutger

Perish the thought! Rutger is a top-tier benchwarmer. Nah, Fir is the only true swordmaster in FE6!

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I think Eliwood is an Eli-wooden character

Uhh...He breaks into your house and plants you underground to see if you'll grow?

I A-supported Roy and Cecilia.

13 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

You must play through Shadow Dragon using only Wrys as a fighter. I would laugh if that could actually be done.

Dew it. I can definitely see it on normal mode.

FBI knocks on your door. Do not question how they could possibly do this if you aren't an american.

I believe that all of Ike's chapters in RD are mindnumbingly easy and boring.

Harvard wants to know your location because you're honestly not wrong.

I suggested that Alastor played TearRing and Berwick before you did!

Everyone should play TearRing and Berwick. But we're starting to get off-topic - playing those games is no punishment at all!

...well, actually, maybe TRS's swamp maps are the punishment here...

I let Mist die because I valued the twenty minutes I'd waste replaying an Ike map over her life. Then I let Jill die because she sucked.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

You must wait unarmed for the coming genocIke to destroy you.

With his stats, at least I'll die quickly. I'll still take it over replaying one of his horrendous maps. I don't care what anyone says, the Dawn Brigade is great and PoR sucks because they're not in it.

Anyway, I... really don't think I need to punish you. Losing the wingspear is terrible enough as it is.

I ignored Bernadetta the whole school phase, and then I murdered her without a second thought.

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I ignored Bernadetta the whole school phase, and then I murdered her without a second thought.

I empathize with the abused backstory, but her whole "I am afraid of everything" schtick became irritating very quickly.

-----------

You must receive one hundred lashings with the Whip of the Creator.

I (somehow) erase Berwick Saga from existence.

-----------

Btw, how did you make Matthis into such a great unit?  Almost every source I've read has listed him as one of the worst units in both games.

Edited by twilitfalchion

What!?

I'LL KILL YOU! I WILL TEAR YOUR EVERY LIMB OFF YOUR BODY AND MAKE YOU EAT THEM! I WILL PLUCK OUT YOUR EYES! I WILL BURN YOUR FLESH UNTIL IT BOILS! YOUR SUFFERING SHALL BE ETERNAL! YOU WILL BE BEGGING FOR THE SWEET RELEASE OF DEATH BY THE TIME I AM DONE WITH YOU! KILL! KILL! KIIIIIIIIIIIIILL--

...Ahem... I mean... Before it fully disappears, Berwick Saga takes Awakening down with it.

I slaughtered around 2/3rds of FE6's cast when I last ironmanned it.

10 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Btw, how did you make Matthis into such a great unit?  Almost every source I've read has listed him as one of the worst units in both games.

In both cases, he just turned out like that. Admittedly, General Matthis from FE12 got the growth drop (+10% to all growths), but Dracoknight Matthis from FE11? That was all his own growth (and no more than a couple statboosters here and there). In fact, fun story: I complained to a friend about how Matthis's speed was lacking. Then, as if he had heard me, he went on to get speed in every single one of his levels until he capped.

He one-shot Camus, one-rounded Michallis, and was overall my best unit of the run. All of this in H3, by the way. He makes me so proud... must know I am his biggest fan! Hahahahah...

Edited by Saint Rubenio

44 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I slaughtered around 2/3rds of FE6's cast when I last ironmanned it.

You must now live with the fact that you made a 15-year old boy go through losing most of his comrades and friends, many of whom assuredly died right in front of him.

tbh, I don't have much stake in FE6 or its cast, so I can't think of a punishment much harsher than this.

I don't think Fates Conquest has good map design. I find most of its maps are either incredibly tedious, incredibly frustrating, or both.

Yeah, that's my preference too.

Byleth must not level up a single time and go through the entirety of the game a squishy weakling.

I stole Chrom's unpeeled orange.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Frederick comes over to thank you for saving Chrom from eating unpeeled fruit. Then he gives you a stern talking to for stealing.

I bench every Dawn Brigade character with the exception of Micaiah the moment I can afford to in Radiant Dawn.