Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

The game introduces a multitude of enemy characters that attack her with their lances...  if you know what I mean.  😉

I come up with a formula to introduce 1v1 multiplayer matches that allow for camping to be possible.

Edited by Emperor_Siegfried

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You brought Leo into a dangerous den where he almost died from being served a living monster crab and he decides to make sure that you are never taken seriously as a matchmaker ever again... or alive for that matter.

I told Caeda that Marth prefers bald girls.

Caeda being a reasonable and levelheaded person asks Marth if this is true, he says no, and they go on with their lives.

I tell Roy he should really fire Merlinus.

Error Ryoma appears with the battered and bleeding children that you failed to recruit and says "If you're gonna let Hoshido be decimated, at least not leave these kids for dead!" then makes you his string puppet ala Error Sans.

I force the Ashen Wolves to set themselves up as an official Fourth House in Garreg Mach.

Picking their route means you spend all of your time underground and only leave to go on missions. As such the only characters you ever recruit is Flayn, who ends up leaving your party when you all join the empire because they all hate the church. Their part two is Crimson Flower with even less explanation, and their endgame is a fight against Cyril, for some reason.

I remind Alm and Celica they they don’t really know each other and they marry different people.

Alm pairs with Silque (a good pairing), but Celica doesn't have anyone else she's interested in, so she pairs with Saber, prompting the Valentian Bureau of Investigation to come after both you and Saber for instigating an underage relationship.

I cheesed Narcian with Lilina's Bolting.

His wyvern eats Lilina alive so Roy throws in the towel after his waifu died and Bern conquers all of Elibe.

I pair Amelia and Duessel.

Edited by Sooks

It’s Revelations so the whole plot falls apart because Corrin’s mary sue powers stop Gunter from being possessed or whatever the heck happens.

I paired Niles with someone.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Is that a bad pairing?

Amelia is like 12 and Duessel is like 40. I mean their ending isn’t explicitly romantic, but still. xD

Gooron approves, leaving you in the knowledge that you have done an atrocious thing and ensured Anankos will continue to have a presence in Conquest. Naturally this dooms the world long term as everyone forgets that there might have been a bad thing post Conquest and Nohr is destroyed in the process. You fall with it.

I don't stop making jokes about the "Extra Thiccet".

I force you to write a five paragraph essay and submit to me on what that is while citing your sources because I do not know what that is.

I pushed Severa into the Shepherd’s water supply so that their water would become too salty to drink and Validar would win.

Your army becomes immortal in order to put up with the rising tide of Classic Mode Takeover, and cannot die in battle no matter what. They also have a healing factor that gets them in fighting form by the next battle.
Unfortunately, they are racked with mental illness and are very suicidal.

I add a cat hiss to Ryoma's crit lines.

Edited by WeAreNewcastle1053

Everyone leaves the fandom except for 12 year olds needing to be sent to horny jail who think they’re hot stuff for beating Conquest on Phoenix mode.

I pair Serra and Oswin every time.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Basic, I know.

That’s an odd way of spelling Hector x Lyn 😛

Fiora quits in dismay after you paid away her husbando, so naturally Florina and Farina follow suit.

I use wyvern riders every time.

You should now by know what happens when you have an opinion on the internet.

I don’t think Eirika is a bad character, or that her naïveté makes her bad, but I think she’s awfully shallow and generic.