Crime and Punishment - Fire Emblem edition!

WeAreNewcastle1053

New DLC is made and the final boss is a monster that requires a certain relic to kill. All other attacks bounce right off it.

I am laughing at the idea of elderly Dimitri with a potbelly.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are banned from posting on both threads until the end of time.

Despite loving gauntlets, I think that brawlers and grapplers have the worst designs in the entire franchise.

You get a gratuitous scene where said ravaging is displayed in a very detailed, graphic fashion. Realistic voice acting and sound effects included, of course.

I let Jaffar die in FE7 because I couldn't deal with the RNG BS of that map any longer.

His death results in you not having Lugh, which makes early game BB harder, and Raigh, which means you end up with Hugh still having his tome and not using it, which causes Niime to be unavailable as she chases him, forcing you to use Sophia.

I got Ike to fight his friends.

This is why Ike disappears in his ending, and he spends the rest of his existence participating in Super Smash Bros.

14 hours ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

You are forced to make the brawler/grappler designs for the next Fire Emblem games, and it is NOT easy.

The jokes on you because I already have a multitude of ideas of what a hand-to-hand fighter class looks like! Now I just need to sharpen my drawing skills so that the modelers and animators actually get an idea of what I'm talking about...

It doesn't affect my thoughts on the story (for the most part), but I find it morbidly hilarious how much attention Three Houses draws to the terrible things people do to get a crest when in gameplay they are hilarious inconsequential most of the time and could be removed without altering the game all that much. Even the legendary weapons aren't that special when compared to previous examples in the series, with their background being the only thing that really sets them apart.

6 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

The jokes on you because I already have a multitude of ideas of what a hand-to-hand fighter class looks like! Now I just need to sharpen my drawing skills so that the modelers and animators actually get an idea of what I'm talking about...

I meant actually coding it in the game and making the 3D models. Yes, they leave even that part up to you.

6 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

I find it morbidly hilarious how much attention Three Houses draws to the terrible things people do to get a crest when in gameplay they are hilarious inconsequential most of the time and could be removed without altering the game all that much. Even the legendary weapons aren't that special when compared to previous examples in the series, with their background being the only thing that really sets them apart.

The next game involves pitting the Three Houses characters against those from another world, where there is an equivalent of Crests and legendary weapons, which are way more effective. The whole game becomes a satire on the entire Crest system and all and Fodlan falls to shit because people realise all the damage they have caused in the name of getting Crests and Relics was all for nothing resulting in mass suicides in Fodlan.

I post a Fire Emblem crime that is actually having an opinion instead of an actual FE crime.

She immediately becomes repentant and apologises to Dedue, rendering your statement false... until she suddenly becomes VERY racist towards Outrealm people, such as you.

I take a nap on the ground.

They turn out to be the best gauntlets in the entire game. No one ever uses any other gauntlet type again. Not even the computer.

I spend literal days of my life trying to use a combination of save states and arena abuse to make Matthis get to level 6 (or maybe 7 if I can stomach it) on H5. Wait... Did I just punish myself?

It still may not be as bad as Badon 2's arena. (Jeez, what were they thinking when they made most bets over a thousand gold?!)

I arena abused on an ironman.

Legault decides to abandon you in his recruitment chapter before you can even get close to him. Oh wait, that actually happened.

I kill all the recruitable units because I like to make myself suffer.