FE7 "Fast Supports" Patch

SullyMcGully

Hey! It's been a while. 

One of the biggest issues modern players have with the GBA games is how they handle the support system. While FE7 has some of the best support conversations in the series, unlocking those conversations requires an extra level of effort and, in many cases, grinding. 

This patch multiplies every character's support point gain by 10. For instance, in vanilla FE7, Serra and Florina need to spend 80 turns next to each other to unlock their C support. With this patch, it only takes them 8 turns to reach that level. 

I've been playing with this patch for a while now and it has improved my experience with the game substantially. It's nice to be able to play without either ignoring supports altogether or spending dozens of turns pressing "End" trying to unlock them. And so I thought I'd put it here in case anyone else is interested.

It's a UPS patch for a US FE7 rom. I don't know if it'll work on anything else. It was a pretty easy patch to make thanks to FEBuilderGBA, so thank you to 7743 as always. I hope somebody finds a good use for it! 

FE7 Fast Supports Patch.ups

Edited by SullyMcGully

Eyy! Thanks for making this patch! It always tales a million years to get supports, so this helps!