If there were supports in RD, who should've gotten supports with who?

I recently bought RD to play on my Wii, and while I already was aware of the lack of supports, actually playing it has made me wish characters got more development. So, who do you think should've gotten supports with who? I personally would've liked

Micaiah/Sothe

Edward/Leonardo 

Aran/Laura

Micaiah/Ike

Micaiah/Really any Dawn Brigade member

Any characters with meaningful supports in POR (Jill/Haar, Ike/Elincia, Ilyana/Zihark)

Muarim/Tormod 

Honestly, OP took the words right out of my mouth, but I'd add Vika/Tormod, Tormod/Sanaki and Laguz Emancipation army/Tormod or Sanaki.

I'll throw in Janaff and Shinon part 2 since their support in PoR is nice, as well as one with Ike/Shinon.

Edited by Bhoop

The whole Dawn Brigade, really. They're so underdeveloped and uninteresting as a result.

I'll also throw in Ike and Zihark. RIP their PoR support. 😞 It looked like it was going to be good before it got cut...

Of course, I'd also say Ike and Elincia, but that would've been a given, so...

Sanaki/Tormod: Its is a pretty logical support. They are around the same age, they work together to free slaves and they are both brats in ways that are bound to clash. Its even a pretty decent ship. Their supports could be a combination of discussing their pro Laguz stance and petty brat fights. 

Muarim/Sigrun: Muarim is Tormod's dad and Sigrun seems the closest thing Sanaki has to a mom. It could be a cute parental support with them maybe even arranging a playdate for their kids. On a more serious note Sigrun might also be aware of the real real background between Tormod and Muarin, and act supportive of it. 

Greil/Dawn: Pairing up their equivalents seems like a logical step. Boyd and Edward are both the wholesome but kinda dimwitted boys in their faction, Rolf and Laura are the babies, Titana and Nolan are the mom and the dad of their faction, and so on. I suppose maybe having Michy support with Soren would be more interesting then supporting her with Ike. Sothe can get the Ike support. 

Kurth/Ena: The game doesn't go into too much detail about it but they do seem especially close. 

Jill/Shinon: The reformed racist lecturing the totally unrepentant racist. 

Elincia/Marcia: Its pretty clear from the opening of Elincia's tale that they are besties. 

Neasalla/Makalov: Its pretty obvious that Makalov is knee deep in debt to the Kilvas mafia right?

Some characters such as Edward/Leonardo and Laura/Aran are the natural options for supports and they should give them.

But i'd also like to see some less natural partners.

Titania for example doesn't have a single support out of the greil mercenaries in Fe9. She used to be in the Crimean army so perhaps Geoffrey or Kieran are a good options. She might also want to chat up with tauroneo.

I'd give Sanaki a support with Nolan or Leonardo. She kind of messed up with Dain and I can see that being a interesting support conversation with some of the more serious Dawn brigade members.

I can also see Tanith spending all her support time trying to hunt micaiah down for trying to set her apostle on fire.

As for others
Soren/Pelleas
Mia/Edward
Haar/Sigrun

3 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Sanaki/Tormod:

Muarim/Sigrun:

6 hours ago, CustardPudding said:

Micaiah/Ike

None of these would be able to be done until the first Endgame chapter in Part 4, and then you'd have five chapters to get them to A rank.

Also, any supports with Gareth or Nasir won't get past C rank.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Some more that would make sense

Micaiah/Edward: Micaiah is the nurturing type so she'd likely be supportive of Edward's enthusiastic attempt at being a hero. She might humor him as a friendly big sis while also lightly teasing him. Edward meanwhile could act as a loyal puppy towards her. 

Tauroneo/Calil: They seem quite chummy in their batter conversation and Tauroneo did support her husband in the previous game. 

Tauroneo/Rolf: They already had the best support conversation in POR so they could go have the best support conversation in RD. In particular I'm rather curious how that family reunion ended up going for Tauroneo. 

Tauroneo/Fiona: What where the old four riders like? Why did Tauroneo get replaced? Why did Ashnard even allow Marado to be independent and why is Fiona the only black person in all of Daein? A support could and should go answer those questions. 

Leanne/Tibarn: ''Eep! where's Tibarn where you need him!?'' Bratty teenage daughter meets overprotective and very annoyed dad.

Nealuchi/Elincia: Nealuchi is a very, very, very nice old grandpa. He should have supports with any of the younger, more insecure characters but Elincia works best. He already knows Elincia and has fought for her. It would be cute for the old crow to dote on her like he does with the Herons. 

Pretty sure Boyd and Mia even were planned to support, according to unused data (or at least that's what you can conjecture).

Zihark should, by all accounts, have been able to support either Lethe or Mordecai. I find it weird how his main thing is that he's all anti-racism but his only laguz support is Muarim in FE9.
Sanaki and Tormod should be an interesting one, tho. What with the whole slave emancipation thing and how Sanaki approached that.
Any support with Oliver in it, probably. Off the top of my head, he'd have to be able to support Sanaki, Devdan/Danved, Naesala, maybe even Tormod. I'd also really want to see what it'd look like if he spoke to Bastian, since Bastian has a unique dialogue line when "conversing" with Oliver in RD.

There is a lot of potential with that cast.

Edited by Koops