Does anyone got all three in less than 100 hours? Been playing my file for more than 90 and haven’t got even one... have had farmed inner sanctum for a long time and Thabes and still nothing.

On Thabes I usually get a few rusted weapons but they are normally venim weapons.

Do you have any tips? 

No, there is no quick and easy way to get these things beyond spending hours grinding for them in Thabes banking on the really REALLY low drop rate from the pots on floor 9.

https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/miscellaneous/random-items/

Edited by CatManThree

Started doing the soft reset on the Inner Sanctum farm with the big pots, I think it’s the less time consuming method since the thanes labyrinth takes me about 20 minutes each run. 
i’m kind of sad because I searched for the drop rates of Sol, Astra and Luna and found out that they have the same drop rate as Mercurius, Gradivus and Parthia... 

I have gotten two Mercurius, 2 Parthias and about six Gradivus, that means that I could have gotten at least one of the legendaries but the rng gods screw me and give me the other weapons, which, to be fair, have made my team extremely op since Gradivus is (for me, personally) the best lance in the whole game. 

I’ll keep updating you guys since I don’t want to see the conversations this game had die. 

Got Astra in Thabes after farming at least 200 Inner Sanctums and getting anxiety because I got nothing for days, decided to send everything to hell and go up Thabes again and it dropped. But I didn’t care about the rusted sword since I knew it was a steel sword or an awful venim but it was an Astra.

676F0EA0-579E-40AB-A909-E8161A164F90.jpeg

41A7A358-7DD1-4DB6-ADC5-C1F89F0E4E58.jpeg

3 hours ago, Baron the Shining Blade said:

If you somehow hadn't realized this, remember that if a rusted weapon costs 1 Gold Mark to repair, it is Sol/Luna/Astra. Personally I've only ever gotten a Sol.

I realized that when I was at the forge, I didn’t care for the weapon inside Thabes because I couldn’t check the price so I thought it was a normal rusted weapon. 
thanks for telling me though :,)