Special Heroes: Bridal Beloveds

Jave

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know Micaiah and Sothe were smashing, huh, I guess that should have been obvious but I never played their games~

Anyway, Oboro and Hinata finally getting alts is nice~ Banner's a nice easy skip~ I thought the bird was Reyson for a second, LOL~

Hinata is ehhh...I hope he has some good fodder.
Rafiel and Nailah are cool picks, and Oboro looks nice.  
Finally another character with not only Atk/Res Push 4 but Mystic Boost.
I'll probably just free roll for Micaiah/Sothe.

Micaiah and Sothe duo unit, Nailah, Rafiel, Oboro, and Hinata. Hinata is the free TT+ unit.

The Tellius characters all fit the theme, and cool for Oboro and Hinata. I'm not sure if I'll summon, though, nothing here really tickles my fancy too much. Micaiah + Sothe is the most tempting, looks like they have a colorless tome.

I'm not 100% positive the June New Heroes banner won't be Tellius.

Came so close to Brom, since most of these are Tellius characters. Dang it.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

I gotta say, I'm not a big fan of this "flying Micaiah" trend. The Brave version I could understand because it was basically her blessed with Yune's power, but what's her excuse now? I guess she's the first male-female duo unit with a girl in the lead, but why does IS hate Sigurd?

Also, Oboro is on the banner. Fuck it, I wanted to save ;/

Well, this one's a skip for me. Even if it is mostly Tellius, I don't want any of these characters badly enough. Also, wtf is going on with Oboro's hood? It's overly huge.

Also, it pisses me off that Micaiah now has four versions to Elincia's mere two. Where is the love for the latter? She'd fit perfectly as a bride as well and now we've gone through two Tellius infested bride/groom banners where she is absent. This makes no sense to me. I can only hope this means we're getting legendary Elincia before legendary Micaiah.

Unless Hinata has a really good skill to fodder him for, he's being turned into feathers.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Florete said:

Micaiah has every color now. First duo unit I'm going to pull for.

Same. I predicted Micaiah would get colourless Thani just like I predicted Micaiah would get green Thani but I didn't predict she'd get it from a seasonal. 

I will make a pitiful attempt for my Micaiah collection, but I think I'll hold off from investing too heavily. It can wait until next year. Also, I did not expect Oboro, but at the same time...this does seem up her alley. I'd love Rafiel and Nailah too...adorable. 

Oh yeah, I also agree that passing up on Sigurd and/or Deirdre was a missed opportunity too. When will they get more love? Them and Elincia.

Another thing, I've now lost all hope that the new heroes banner is Tellius. We've had two banners in a row now that included Tellius characters.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Didn't you know? IS hates Jugdral.

Except Julia. They love her.

I wonder what Jugdral ever did to them

EDIT: Also, apparently the two people wearing Hoshidan-style clothing are the ONLY ones doing so. Heroes, you're such a stinker.

Edited by Sunwoo

Well rip my orbs, Nailah and Rafiel are a really really want for me.  Rafiel is my favorite heron so I hope good luck this time since the last two times I have gone for units I haven't managed to get them.

I believe Micaiah is meta in AR. You can grant dominance (Blizzard and Broadleaf effect) to units like Kronya. It even Stack with blade tomes effects, and would be amazing on Saizo.

The 4* unit, however... Not interesting at all. And its safe to say that Hinata's "Axe" will have the same effect as Oboro's sword.

It's still a skip to me, but Micaiah is tempting. I am happy Micaiah Emblem is a thing, and very effective with four colors, a dancer and Tactic skills work on the team.

Oh... game. I see you game. I see you. 
Micaiah and Micaiah as a Flier. I see you. 

I will have to be ready for her seasonal double debut and hope the next colourless is as good as she is or they put her w/a good colourless retread. 

gotta stay focused here for Dimitri. 

I'm also kinda disappointed they didn't give us an FE7 character. Every Bride/Groom banner before this has had one (Lyn in the first, Ninian in the second, Pent and Louise in the third), so I was kinda hoping they'd throw in Rebecca or Canas or something. Oh well.

Micaiah has returned! Damn I'm not ready! But maybe I have a bit of luck I can get like 170~ orbs before the banner's arrival.

I need her! I also need at her boy 😄

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Also, it pisses me off that Micaiah now has four versions to Elincia's mere two. Where is the love for the latter? She'd fit perfectly as a bride as well and now we've gone through two Tellius infested bride/groom banners where she is absent. This makes no sense to me. I can only hope this means we're getting legendary Elincia before legendary Micaiah.

Lol I find this so funny. Micaiah is WAY MORE- Way more popular than Elincia. She’s has always place in the top 10 and even place first in the last poll whereas Elincia has never place top 20 hell not even top 30, so your complaining about Mic getting more love than her is kinda weird. Popular characters get more attention and that’s a fact. And micaiah and Soren are the two most popular tellius characters after Ike.