Special Heroes: Bridal Beloveds

Jave

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Rein at least has the excuse of Brave weapons being the only thing he ever had equipped (in the one battle we got to see him in). Wasn't Thani just Micaiah's version of the Rapier?

RD couldn't be arsed to give her an equivalent of Ragnell, so Thani's the only thing she really has strong association with.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Landmaster said:

HE'S SO CUTE

So that is what the strange object is!

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

It is more about people having the right to do whatever they want (as long as it is not hurting anyone), and what goes on in a person's bedroom is really none of other people's business. If most of society can now accept two men or two women getting it on without being like "ew," "gross," or making other rude remarks, I think society should extend the same courtesy to siblings or family members who want to pork each other.

WE ARE NOT GOING INTO ETHICS IN THIS TOPIC, PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

That being said, I'm not going to blame anyone for being uncomfortable/fine with it.  They're fictional.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, I prefer them too! I'm not a big fan of Chrom or Awakening in general, but I did think he was great with Olivia.

Chrom is my favorite lord, awakening is not at all my favorite game. You can’t imagine how heart broken I am every single year in CYL where Chrom stays #4. Unless you are a Marth or Eirika Stan in which case you’re with me is three should band together. (If Chrom gets in and either of those two don’t I’m going to support them, they know my pain more than any other character fan base)

but I’m so happy someone else likes them together. Pray for me that it ever happens 

1 hour ago, Florete said:

I doubt they'll "canonize" any couple that isn't already canon. We didn't even get Marth & Caeda, which is a canon couple. A duo Chrom would likely come with either male Robin or Lucina, or even Emmeryn or Lissa.

Idk. They may do Chrom and Sumia or female Robin. Heck any duo with female Robin would make some say it’s canon and then I’d be sad! No offense FeMU fans 

Well, I’m going to save from now until these units rerun. 

I have a +10 Nailah already, and now she gets an Alt? I never thought it would happen and yet, the idea of Nailah nd Rafiel on the bridal banner was at the back of my mind. 

Micaiah is also a must have. Sadly, I have 70 orbs, so not this time. I am going into savings mode for the legendary rerun. 

Rafiel is a pickup i want, but not necesarry as +10. 

At this point in time I am nearly heartbroken by my orb count, yet overjoyed that this bridal banner exists.

Maybe in a two or three years an Elincia+Geoffrey bridal duo would be good, since that’s the only logical option, seeing as itis Elincia’s only possible duo ending in Rd.

But next year I agree Genealogy should be the centerpiece.

Also, regarding the multiverse through out-/deeprealms; IIRC IS has stated that the multiverse is meant to represent all the games that people own, as in the actual cartridges. So you’re summoning units from peoples games in essence. It also explains the boons and banes, since every playthrough is different, some units will be str screwed or spd blessed. These translate to boons and banes in Feh. But that does mean that in this entire multiverse, there is no version where Elincia gets together with Ike. It’s either alone or Geoffrey. At least according to how IS has said they percieve the outrealms and the explanation for multiple copies of the same unit in Feh

The alts are sometimes glimpses of units’ lives that we cannot see during the wartimes we play through, but exist in the world. Other times, like bikini and picnic, they’re unexplainable since most worlds don’t have that kind of fabric to work with. And christmas is not really celebrated anywhere etc.

Edited by Vicious Sal

40 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I ship Micaiah with Pelleas, I hear ya!

I hope we get something really off-the-wall with Ike, like Elena!

I’m sorry you know the pain of my biggest fear. I love pelleas I wish he got any attention in any way tbh 

I forgot, who is Elena? 
For Chrom like many said it’s probably Robin, or Lucina. I hope make robin just so Chrom X Female Robin shippers can’t say I’m wrong and point to that as evidence to hurt my heart!

1 minute ago, IEatLasers said:

I’m sorry you know the pain of my biggest fear. I love pelleas I wish he got any attention in any way tbh 

I forgot, who is Elena?

Elena is Ike's mom!

And as for Chrom, let's not give up!  Perhaps that's how we'll get Emmeryn!  Or Gangrel.

Edited by eclipse

11 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

Chrom is my favorite lord, awakening is not at all my favorite game. You can’t imagine how heart broken I am every single year in CYL where Chrom stays #4. Unless you are a Marth or Eirika Stan in which case you’re with me is three should band together. (If Chrom gets in and either of those two don’t I’m going to support them, they know my pain more than any other character fan base)

but I’m so happy someone else likes them together. Pray for me that it ever happens 

As someone who has voted exclusively for Marth in all CYL...I feel your pain. If Marth wins, know that Chrom has my full support in the next one. Awakening was my first FE, so I have the softest spot for Chrom.

Anyways. Another Tellius dominated Bride banner? Really?

Nailah, Rafiel and Oboro, despite having gorgeous artwork, are easy skips.

Micaiah and Sothe duo...God they're beautiful. I'm still trying to pull for fallen male Corrin, but I really want these two. I'd have preferred Micaiah to be paired with Pelleas, but Sothe looks stunning with those soft colours. Honestly, I kinda wish Sothe was the lead because he's grown on me so much due to him becoming a permanent mainstay on my FEH team.

1 minute ago, IEatLasers said:

I forgot, who is Elena?

The wife of Greil and mother of Ike and Mist, who died well before the events of Path of Radiance because you aren't a true lord if both of your parents aren't dead.

5 minutes ago, Florete said:

F!Robin x Lucina let's go!

That's too tame.

F!Robin x Anna, GO!  Make money for the Order of Heroes!

can't wait to celebrate this RD-focused seasonal, featuring bride nailah, groom rafiel and bride micaiah + groom sothe, with a perfectly fitting free groom hinata

at any rate, my orbs are safe, although i'd like to get micaiah

Edited by Yexin

16 minutes ago, Florete said:

F!Robin x Lucina let's go!

Wait people like that? Everytime I ever see F!Robin and Lucina in fanworks, F!Robin is the mother of Lucina. interesting.

11 minutes ago, eclipse said:

That's too tame.

F!Robin x Anna, GO!  Make money for the Order of Heroes!

I can get behind this too. in fact make it duo bridal banner.

you KNOW people are going to wanna spend orbs for female Duo units. that means more money is made!!

44 minutes ago, IEatLasers said:

Heck any duo with female Robin would make some say it’s canon and then I’d be sad! No offense FeMU fans 

Simple. Just release F!Robin x Tharja.

That's about the most interesting line-up they could have chosen. Hinata's a freebie though so I probably won't spend too much orbs. 

I know he already has plenty of orbs but its a shame Takumi isn't there. Team Takumi is depicted as a very tight group so having a banner with the three of them would have been nice. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

11 minutes ago, Miminako said:

Wait people like that? Everytime I ever see F!Robin and Lucina in fanworks, F!Robin is the mother of Lucina. interesting.

Depends on where you look. In yuri fandom they're definitely the most popular pair for each other. Funny enough, the next most popular partner for Lucina is probably Palutena.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Just gonna... slide this here...

I can read just enough Japanese to recognize the characters for "elder sister" and "younger brother"

IS why are you like this

49 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

The wife of Greil and mother of Ike and Mist, who died well before the events of Path of Radiance because you aren't a true lord if both of your parents aren't dead.

Oof, just shoot Roy right in the kneecaps while you're at it.

...maybe Corrin to, depending on the route.

5 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Ha! I imagine the western version has the sense not to rubb that in. Some people find that kinda awkward. 

Eh, this’ll at least never be as awkward and squicky as a duo Arvis and Deirdre (especially if they share the same eagerness in bringing attention to the fact that those two are actually blood related).

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

Oof, just shoot Roy right in the kneecaps while you're at it.

...maybe Corrin to, depending on the route.

Just so you know, I’m one of the last guys you would want to say that to because I dislike Roy enough to actually consider going through with that if I ever could.