Tempest Trials+: A Waltz Unending

A new Tempest Trial+ is coming, titled "A Waltz Unending"! 

VFwovTz.jpg

The bonus allies of this TT+ are:

Bride Micaiah (with Groom Sothe), Bride Nailah, Groom Rafiel, Bride Oboro, Groom Hinata, Micaiah, Sothe and Nailah.

2nvFsh3.jpg

Groom Hinata's skills at 5★ Lv 40:

jqnC3c1.png

Hoshidan samurai and one of Takumi's retainers. He is wearinf clothes outside his usual in
order to play the part of bridegroom for the festival. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.

Au0JDKi.png Huge Fan+ (Might: 14, Range 1) Au0JDKi.png
If [Bonus] is active on unit, grants Atk/Def +4 and Special cooldown charge +1 per foe’s attack during combat.
(Only highest value applied. Does not stack. Special cooldown charge granted even if foe’s attack deals 0 damage.)
[Bonus: All effects that last “for 1 turn” or “that turn only.” Includes bonuses granted by a skill like Rally or Hone
and positive status effects (extra movement or effects like Dominance).]

1ALup7h.png Reciprocal Aid (Range: 1) 1ALup7h.png
Unit and target ally swap HP. (Neither can go above their max HP.)

K7oNMa4.png Atk/Def Bond 3 K7oNMa4.png
If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Def+5 during combat.

qQeNpTr.png Close Guard 3 qQeNpTr.png
Allies within 2 spaces gain: "If foe uses sword, lance, axe, dragonstone, or beast damage, grants Def/Res+4 during combat."

And the Sacred Seals are:
* Description for the fully enchanted version of each sacred seal *

AzMkIHM.png Even Spd Wave 3 AzMkIHM.png
At start of even-numbered turns, grants Spd+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.
(Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)

6kIgVi9.png Spd/Def Bond 3 6kIgVi9.png
If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Spd/Def+5 during combat.

You can also earn TP8AysW.pngDivine Codes (Ephemera 5) by reaching the 6,000 score.

Have fun in your TT battles, summoners!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I liked Hinata as the TT unit. His art looks so good, and he looks to be a decent unit... by powercreeping Summer Ylgr with his weapon. Well, he may be slower than her, but have more Atk and Def.

But I am kinda disappointed with the rewards. Hinata doesn't have anything new to fodder outside his weapon. We already have Atk/Def Bond and Close Guard in the grails shop. And the seal, even though they are nice... it's not impressive in my opinion.

I wonder who will be TT boss.

For bonus unit, I may use OG Micaiah. I was hoping for Leanne or Reyson to be in the bonus units selection, but oh well...

For a second I somehow thought Even Spd Wave was one of his skills and I was like ''Oh shit, are they going to give him good Spd?!''.

Still, the best thing here for me is the Spd/Def bond seal. I remember really wanting that for some build. Hope I pull a Rafiel for farming.

Just going to hope I get a Rafiel quickly so I have a bonus unit I'm willing to use. Reyson's kinda lonely without his siblings in my barracks anyway, poor dude. Because I could never get Leanne even though I tried for her more than once. >_<

The only interesting reward aside aside from the usual (orbs, coins feather etc.) is Hinata and his axe as it is a new and Interesting toy for the flame Emperor. The seals are pretty uninteresting. Although my Adrift Camilla I think has the other one so I could at least have it there but overall pretty uninteresting.

As for bonus units I have none of them. I will use the 4* Hinata as bonus (as I doubt I will freepull any of the banner units) along with Fallen Julia, Edelgard (she will be replaced by flame Emperor along the way) and Peony. 

I'll be using my newly started Sothe merge project as my bonus unit until I get Hinata. Then I'll swap them, do the full 6k merit grind on Hinata, and swap back.

Glad to have these seals, but what I would really like is Bracing Stance 2 and Guard 3. Also, this would probably be OP, but Vengeful Fighter just to alleviate the constant need to swap QR3 seal users a bit.

I have my lovely +10 Sothe to use, but his HM has been finished for quite some time so I’ll probably wait to see if I can get one of the units fast enough. Hopefully Groom Sothe in particular! 

I can’t wait for groom Hinata, his pouty face is adorable!

I’ll probably bring along my Henry, Gerome and H Rolf because their own HM is so close to max. 

I will use OG!Nailah, Keaton, Velouria and Ranulf for the first team.  I hope I can get B!Nailah and G!Rafiel from the banner but I probably won't get them til after TT starts.   G!Hinata looks like fun so I will build him at some point.  Seals are OK, but nothing I will use a lot which is nice since I have a few seals I need to finish forging.

43 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I will use OG!Nailah, Keaton, Velouria and Ranulf for the first team.  I hope I can get B!Nailah and G!Rafiel from the banner but I probably won't get them til after TT starts.   G!Hinata looks like fun so I will build him at some point.  Seals are OK, but nothing I will use a lot which is nice since I have a few seals I need to finish forging.

I was actually gonna tell you sometime, Erica, since you always said Elffin is your favorite character because you find him relatable, that you'd really like Rafiel too because he also has a disability. But it seems you already know of him! He is a neat guy.

I'll be sure to savor this TT since we'll have four new auto-battle killers / just killers in general (all the new Fallen units) to deal with from the June TT and onward.

Oh Lord, am I not looking forward to that.

So I guess I will use Micaiah as my bonus unit until I get BB!Hinata. Then once the TT is over I'm giving his Huge Fan over to someone I use on a more regular basis like Anna, Haar or Gerome.

Also, does Giant Fan really have 16 might? Usually inheritable weapons have a might of 14.

Free Hinata looks nice, but would the Fury master really calm down for his own wedding (aka "no Fury here")?

Micaiah, Sothe (+10) and Nailah are all above 5,000 HM, gues I'll use them until I get Hinata. 

4 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Also, does Giant Fan really have 16 might? Usually inheritable weapons have a might of 14.

No. It has 14 Mt. It was a typo in the topic.

But if you refine it with Atk... it can have 16 Mt... 😉

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

No. It has 14 Mt. It was a typo in the topic.

But if you refine it with Atk... it can have 16 Mt... 😉

Lol, I don't think I have ever found a reason to go for the two extra might over the extra speed or one of the defense stats.

But yeah, I figured his weapon actually had 14 might.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I was actually gonna tell you sometime, Erica, since you always said Elffin is your favorite character because you find him relatable, that you'd really like Rafiel too because he also has a disability. But it seems you already know of him! He is a neat guy.

Yeah I like them both a lot, I just happen to like Elffin more.  Rafiel and Nailah are my favorites from Tellius so seeing Rafiel added to FEH made me really happy.  I am to the piont of any version of one of my favorites in FEH is better then none and I don't care as long as I get a version of them in the game.

Hinata or not, that Spd/Def seal is my real waifu.

I have been wanting it from the moment they started using bond seals. Thankfully my wait is soon over.

Other than that, my only bonus is 4* Sothe. End me.

47 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Yeah I like them both a lot, I just happen to like Elffin more.  Rafiel and Nailah are my favorites from Tellius so seeing Rafiel added to FEH made me really happy.  I am to the piont of any version of one of my favorites in FEH is better then none and I don't care as long as I get a version of them in the game.

Ah, I see. Fair enough. I'm of the same mindset honestly, having one version of a favorite in the game is better than nothing indeed. I want Sylvain so badly now that I don't care if he debuts as a seasonal before any of his normal looks. 😛

20 hours ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

For a second I somehow thought Even Spd Wave was one of his skills and I was like ''Oh shit, are they going to give him good Spd?!''.

Still, the best thing here for me is the Spd/Def bond seal. I remember really wanting that for some build. Hope I pull a Rafiel for farming.

Sharena?

I know I'm looking forward to a triple Spd/Def Bond setup at long last, though admittedly she's one of my "for fun" projects.

3 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Sharena?

I know I'm looking forward to a triple Spd/Def Bond setup at long last, though admittedly she's one of my "for fun" projects.

Actually...You might be right! I remember wanting to finally build my Sharena but I didn't have any ideas on the S-Slot.

Now we have a Triple-Trio-Askr!...but I'm not sure who would like to build something like Nóatún +Eff and Wings of Mercy.

Final map + boss [DATAMINE SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

lrxjt6r650051.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

I think this map is supposed to be Chapter 1-4 in Radiant Dawn (the one with the tiger bros that were literally named Pain and Agony).

But also, ugh she's is going to be far more of a nuisance to deal with compared to Michalis last time.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Final map + boss [DATAMINE SPOILERS]:

Hide contents

lrxjt6r650051.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

I think this map is supposed to be Chapter 1-4 in Radiant Dawn (the one with the tiger bros that were literally named Pain and Agony).

But also, ugh she's is going to be far more of a nuisance to deal with compared to Michalis last time.

Nailah will not transform in turn one, since she will be adjacent to a non Beast unit...

We can bait two units in each side, by placing one unit above slot one, and another two spaces above slot 4.

Honestly, doesn't look to be a hard map at all. Maybe Auto Battle teams will try to advance and enter in range of all units at the same time, but outside this looks to be a easy map.