Tempest Trials+: A Waltz Unending

19 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Maybe Auto Battle teams will try to advance and enter in range of all units at the same time, but outside this looks to be a easy map.

Yeah, and I'm probably going to be mostly auto-battling this one like the last several since I might as well put that Auto-Start function to use since I'm paying for it.

Even on Hard 5, I imagine the boss will still be a damn pain.

I pulled a 5* Rafiel, but training him is kinda painful especially for him being -atk.

I will only let run regular Nailah and maybe regular Micaiah and Sothe, though latter is only 4*.

Hinata doesn't really interest me to build him up, tend to give his axe to Echidna who also inherited distant counter just recently.

Edited by Falcom Knight

Julia or another unit that needs HM (W.Sothis or duo Iddun) with L.Eliwood and Peony will do the trick. Bonus will be the 4* Hinata as the 5* one is fodder for the Flame Emperor. 

For Autobattle I will use Altina, Flame Emperor, Legendary Chrom and bonus Hinata. 

3 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

I pulled a 5* Rafiel, but training him is kinda painful especially for him being -atk.

My Rafiel is also -Atk... But he is 4*. I gave Sturdy Stance Seal, removed his Sing Assist and send him to Today's training map, alongside Azura and Reyson.

He didn't have much problema in killing foes there.

With bonus stats, I think my +10 Nailah will genuinely be invincible.  Easiest TT ever. I have Micaiah, Duo Micaiah and Rafiel too, but this sounds like a job for Nailah. Just like every other TT she blazes through.

1 hour ago, Flying Shogi said:

Final map

Hide contents

Probably gonna speed stack my red unit just so I can deal with Nailah. 

Oh wow, I love the desert theme of that map, nice that it's based off that one map from Part 1 (forgot the name), I wonder what music will play?

I don't have any bonus units this time, but I'm sure Hinata will work just fine once I get him.  Going to grind the entire event in one day because I am desperate for orbs for Amelia merges.

This Tempest is a little nutty for me with Nukes like Lysithea appearing and my -Res Bride Micaiah can barely tank her. Can't wait for those new fallen units to appear. I'm thinking about giving Flame Emperor the Fan, but Guard Axe has saved me from Nailah's wrath a few times.

finally reached 40 summons on the fallen heroes banner thanks to this TT's orbs, and now my ike is +1

also hinata provided me some juicy 40 infantry dragonflowers and 300 feathers, which is still more than i gave him credit for

I've basically resorted to throwing my NY!Alfonse, who is -atk, at everything. 99% of the time, it works. Oboro, Hinata, and Helbindi usually just sit back and watch the show.

First team was Claude, Brave Celica, Micaiah, and Reyson.  Claude's nuking was appreciated, and then I felt he had enough SP.

Second team is Leanne, Brave Celica, Micaiah, and Mamori.  Mamori can take a surprising amount of flak, but her inability to initiate and kill is troublesome.  Plus, armor issues.

Third team will most likely be staffbot, nuke, dancer, and Hinata, once I get him.  Though this team would benefit the most from Rafiel, since I really want to run Velouria with a red nuke here.  But I can't pull him.  🙁

Edited by eclipse

My team for this TT is Sother and 3 dancers. The build of Sothe is:

- Barb Shuriken + [Atk]
- Draw Back

- Blazing Wind

- Life & Death 3

- Special Spiral 3

- Savage Blow 3

So it’s a colorless physical Ophelia

Been doing Counter-Vantage with BB!Micaiah and BB!Nailah, so it is pretty fun. I also downgraded from Vantage 3 to Vantage 2 so the Counter-Vantage units can get into Wings of Mercy range more easily. Unfortunately, I spent the last of my Feathers on Cain to get him to +2 right before the current Focus dropped, so I was not able to get BB!Rafiel to 5*, so I am not able to try out his Weapon yet.

I think the last Tempest Trials was still the most fun in my opinion since I was able to use Counter-Vantage and Galeforce on a flier team with TSOIA!Palla frequently giving her teammates 3 movement.

Edited by XRay

20 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

I just had BB!Hinata try to tank a Mareeta. It ended as well as you might have guessed.

"That is NOT how to hit on a guy!" Hinata groaned.

"I was trying to hit you," Mareeta said with a sigh.  "Look, just stay down, okay."

---

I'm trying to make Hinata work, but regular Micaiah was just so much better at flat-out deleting things.

6 minutes ago, eclipse said:

"That is NOT how to hit on a guy!" Hinata groaned.

"I was trying to hit you," Mareeta said with a sigh.  "Look, just stay down, okay."

---

I'm trying to make Hinata work, but regular Micaiah was just so much better at flat-out deleting things.

I gave mine Swap, Ignis, and the QR3 seal. I was going to give him QR in the B slot but I was running low on Subaki's. That and Sirius & Perceval are a pain to deal with. 

I was going to use Micaiah but flashback to her dying more times than I would have liked in the previous TT made me reconsider.

2 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

I gave mine Swap, Ignis, and the QR3 seal. I was going to give him QR in the B slot but I was running low on Subaki's. That and Sirius & Perceval are a pain to deal with. 

I was going to use Micaiah but flashback to her dying more times than I would have liked in the previous TT made me reconsider.

The +4 to all stats makes Micaiah almost durable.  Mine is +Res, so she laughs at anything that attempts to use that as damage.  She can also tank some of the weaker bow units thanks to Distant Def.

I'll deal with Hinata later.  I think I gave him QR because his kit screams EP.  Will decide on the rest later.

16 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

I gave mine Counter-Vantage. I send her in and then press her Duo Skill and then foes suicide by killings themselves on to her. I also gave her Growing Wind for the really tough enemies (especially against boss BB!Nailah) so she can "two" shot them.